Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, VGR's growth rate has been -0.01% over the past 5.75 years.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that VGR has less volatility in its price than 78.83% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of history, this is the 20th quarter in a row dividends for VGR have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VGR's price: IIPR, CTAS, ARTNA, GHL and VIAC.
VGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Vector Group Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 382.66% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VGR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, VGR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 97.44% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, VGR has a beta lower than 93.8% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Vector Group Ltd's estimated return of 382.66% surpasses about 96.18% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
VGR Dividend Chart
VGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VGR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.50%|
|2||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||7.67%|
|3||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||7.05%|
|5||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||6.23%|
|6||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||5.03%|
|7||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|8||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.50%|
|9||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||gnln||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|