Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, VGR's growth rate has been -0.06% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VGR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: REYN, SQFT, LEJU, CALM and NFE.
VGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of VGR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 6.76%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Vector Group Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- VGR generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 93.51%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Vector Group Ltd than it is for only 1.2% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Vector Group Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 3.61% of them.
VGR Dividend Chart
VGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VGR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BTI||British American Tobacco PLC ADR||7.85%|
|2||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||7.31%|
|4||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||6.38%|
|5||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||5.16%|
|6||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||5.06%|
|7||PM||Philip Morris International Inc.||4.62%|
|8||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||4.34%|
|9||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|10||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.45%|
|11||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|