Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that VGR reports less variability in its free cash flow than 81.83% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for VGR have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VGR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FIZZ, CTLT, MPWR, FORD and SWCH.
VGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for VGR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 559.86%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VGR, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, VGR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 93.98% such stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, VGR has a beta lower than 94.4% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Vector Group Ltd's estimated return of 559.86% surpasses about 96.63% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
VGR Dividend Chart
VGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VGR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.66%|
|3||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||6.94%|
|4||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||6.37%|
|5||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||6.30%|
|6||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||5.64%|
|7||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|8||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.80%|
|9||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||gnln||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|