VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC): Price and Financial Metrics
VHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.42||52-week high||$2.68|
|Prev. close||$0.43||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.44||Avg. volume||1,189,209|
|50-day MA||$0.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||29.78M|
VHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VHC POWR Grades
- VHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 26.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VHC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 144 days.
- VHC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.51% of US stocks).
VHC Stock Summary
- VIRNETX HOLDING CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 8.3% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VIRNETX HOLDING CORP is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- VHC's price/sales ratio is 671.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMAT, BASE, MASS, TBLA, and DIBS.
- Visit VHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virnetx.com.
VHC Valuation Summary
- VHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.3; this is 84.4% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VHC.
VHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1300.62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11975.7%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -135.75%.
The table below shows VHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.99% of graded US stocks.
- VHC's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 346th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RWT, CBOE, and GPMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VHC.
The table below shows VHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Company Bio
VirnetX Holding Corporation develops software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet in the United States. Its software and technology solutions include secure domain name registry and GABRIEL Connection Technology that are designed to secure communications various real-time communications over the Internet, as well as enable organizations and individuals to establish communities of secure, registered users, and transmit information between various devices, networks, and operating systems. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.
VHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VHC Latest Social Stream
View Full VHC Social Stream
Latest VHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRNETX HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VHC as an investment opportunity.
VirnetX Receives NYSE Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule Notification
VirnetX™ Holding Corporation (NYSE: VHC), an Internet security software and technology company, today announced that on May 12, 2023, it received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that the Company's common stock is not in compliance with Rule 802.01C of the NYSE's Listed Company Manual ("Rule 802.01C") relating to the minimum average closing price of the Company's common stock required over a consecutive 30 trading-day period. The NYSE notification does not affect the Compan
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about as we cover the winners and losers for Friday!
VirnetX Partners with Samsung
VirnetX Holding Corporation (NYSE: VHC) today announced that it has signed an agreement with Samsung to resell Samsung's digital display products, including the Samsung Interactive Pro, to create secure conferencing and collaboration spaces for the hybrid workforce in offices, co-working spaces and classrooms using VirnetX One™ family of products including War Room™ and VirnetX Matrix™.
Why Is ContraFect (CFRX) Stock Down 14% Today?
ContraFect (CFRX) stock is dropping on Tuesday after the company revealed a notice from the Nasdaq and underwent a rally yesterday.
Why Is Gamida Cell (GMDA) Stock Up 48% Today?
Gamida Cell (GMDA) stock is taking off on Tuesday after getting an update from the FDA concerning the company's cell therapy Omisirge.
VHC Price Returns
Continue Researching VHCWant to do more research on VirnetX Holding Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...