VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VHC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VHC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VHC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
VHC Stock Summary
- For VHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- VHC's price/sales ratio is 3,520.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VirnetX Holding Corp comes in at -99.99%, a number that bests only 0.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VirnetX Holding Corp are CEI, EQS, LODE, IGC, and IRMD.
- VHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VirnetX Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.virnetx.com.
VHC Valuation Summary
- VHC's price/sales ratio is 5090.3; this is 93300% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- VHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.5 over the prior 166 months.
- Over the past 166 months, VHC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2357.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VHC.
VHC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 19363.22%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1636.67%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -116.05%.
The table below shows VHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.99% of graded US stocks.
- VHC's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 346th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RWT, CBOE, and GPMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VHC.
The table below shows VHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.00||52-week high||$4.53|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$2.09||Avg. volume||443,094|
|50-day MA||$1.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.05||Market Cap||142.85M|
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Company Bio
VirnetX Holding Corporation develops software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet in the United States. Its software and technology solutions include secure domain name registry and GABRIEL Connection Technology that are designed to secure communications various real-time communications over the Internet, as well as enable organizations and individuals to establish communities of secure, registered users, and transmit information between various devices, networks, and operating systems. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
VHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VHC Latest Social Stream
View Full VHC Social Stream
Latest VHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VirnetX Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VHC as an investment opportunity.
VirnetX Holding Corporation (NYSE: VHC), an Internet security software and technology company, today announced the launch of War Room to provide secure video conferencing. War Room provides secure video conferencing with a comprehensive security posture to prevent cyber attackers from accessing critical and sensitive information.
Beachwood, OH, based Investment company Winslow Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Consolidated Edison Inc, Alphabet Inc, sells AT&T Inc, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, VirnetX Holding Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Winslow Asset Management Inc.
Investment company Elemental Capital Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Akoustis Technologies Inc, sells Micron Technology Inc, VirnetX Holding Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Elemental Capital Partners LLC.
Investment company Burleson & Company, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Block Inc, ARK Innovation ETF, Twitter Inc, Lyft Inc, Charles Schwab Corp, sells Airbnb Inc, Discovery Inc, AT&T Inc, Applied Molecular Transport Inc, Altria Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Burleson & Company, LLC.
VirnetX™ Holding Corporation (NYSE: VHC), an Internet security software and technology company, announced today that IASIS Technologies International ("IASIS"), a global leader in healing through neurofeedback technology, announced the implementation of Asgard's Zero-Trust EverSafe Backup and Disaster Recovery solution built on VirnetX's encrypted Zero Trust Networking Technology to support the critical nature of IASIS' operations and protect the electronic protected health information of its cl
VHC Price Returns