VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VHC POWR Grades
- VHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 35.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VHC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- VHC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
VHC Stock Summary
- For VHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- VHC's price/sales ratio is 2,248.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.73% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.01 for VIRNETX HOLDING CORP; that's greater than it is for just 6.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIRNETX HOLDING CORP are SERA, SMRT, CRMD, OM, and VRAY.
- VHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIRNETX HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.virnetx.com.
VHC Valuation Summary
- VHC's price/earnings ratio is -5.6; this is 124.14% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 185 months, VHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 485.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VHC.
VHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1300.62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11975.7%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -135.75%.
The table below shows VHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.99% of graded US stocks.
- VHC's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 346th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RWT, CBOE, and GPMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VHC.
The table below shows VHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.72||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||102,842|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.46||Market Cap||122.85M|
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Company Bio
VirnetX Holding Corporation develops software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet in the United States. Its software and technology solutions include secure domain name registry and GABRIEL Connection Technology that are designed to secure communications various real-time communications over the Internet, as well as enable organizations and individuals to establish communities of secure, registered users, and transmit information between various devices, networks, and operating systems. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
VHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VHC Latest Social Stream
View Full VHC Social Stream
Latest VHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRNETX HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VHC as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why We're Not At All Concerned With VirnetX Holding's (NYSE:VHC) Cash Burn Situation
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
VirnetX Holding (NYSE:VHC) Is In A Good Position To Deliver On Growth Plans
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
VirnetX Launches Matrix to Secure Internet Applications and Services
VirnetX™ Holding Corporation (NYSE: VHC), an Internet security software and technology company, today announced the launch of VirnetX Matrix to secure private access to Internet applications, services and critical infrastructure. VirnetX Matrix enforces access policy controls and enables real-time network management to protect cloud or on-premises applications from threats.
VHC Price Returns
Continue Researching VHCWant to do more research on VirnetX Holding Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...