VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VHC POWR Grades
- VHC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 38.54% of US stocks.
- VHC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- VHC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VHC Stock Summary
- For VHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- VHC's price/sales ratio is 1,653.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.74% of US stocks.
- VHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIRNETX HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be WRAP, SMRT, TBLA, VRAY, and MXCT.
- VHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIRNETX HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.virnetx.com.
VHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 95.78% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- VHC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.5 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VHC.
VHC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 15.43%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.92%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -46.97%.
The table below shows VHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.99% of graded US stocks.
- VHC's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 346th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RWT, CBOE, and GPMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VHC.
The table below shows VHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.28||52-week high||$3.24|
|Prev. close||$1.26||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$1.29||Avg. volume||355,608|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.50||Market Cap||91.42M|
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Company Bio
VirnetX Holding Corporation develops software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet in the United States. Its software and technology solutions include secure domain name registry and GABRIEL Connection Technology that are designed to secure communications various real-time communications over the Internet, as well as enable organizations and individuals to establish communities of secure, registered users, and transmit information between various devices, networks, and operating systems. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
VHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VHC Latest Social Stream
View Full VHC Social Stream
Latest VHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRNETX HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VHC as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
VirnetX™ Holding Corporation (NYSE: VHC), an Internet security software and technology company, today announced the launch of VirnetX Matrix to secure private access to Internet applications, services and critical infrastructure. VirnetX Matrix enforces access policy controls and enables real-time network management to protect cloud or on-premises applications from threats.
VirnetX Holding Corporation (NYSE: VHC), an Internet security software and technology company, today announced the launch of War Room to provide secure video conferencing. War Room provides secure video conferencing with a comprehensive security posture to prevent cyber attackers from accessing critical and sensitive information.
Beachwood, OH, based Investment company Winslow Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Consolidated Edison Inc, Alphabet Inc, sells AT&T Inc, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, VirnetX Holding Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Winslow Asset Management Inc.
Investment company Elemental Capital Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Akoustis Technologies Inc, sells Micron Technology Inc, VirnetX Holding Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Elemental Capital Partners LLC.
VHC Price Returns