VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC): Price and Financial Metrics
VHC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VirnetX Holding Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.39% of US stocks.
- VHC's price/sales ratio is 4,677.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.93% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VirnetX Holding Corp comes in at -88.97%, a number that bests merely 0.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VirnetX Holding Corp are SAGE, TGTX, CNCE, CBMG, and ZYNE.
- Visit VHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virnetx.com.
VHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
VHC Price/Volume Stats
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Company Bio
VirnetX Holding Corporation develops software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet in the United States. Its software and technology solutions include secure domain name registry and GABRIEL Connection Technology that are designed to secure communications various real-time communications over the Internet, as well as enable organizations and individuals to establish communities of secure, registered users, and transmit information between various devices, networks, and operating systems. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.