VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VHC POWR Grades
- VHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.36% of US stocks.
- VHC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- VHC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.18% of US stocks).
VHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VirnetX Holding Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VirnetX Holding Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 4,813.96, VirnetX Holding Corp has a higher such ratio than 99.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BKEP, SHI, ZTO, KMX, and SENEA.
- VHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VirnetX Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.virnetx.com.
VHC Valuation Summary
- VHC's price/sales ratio is 5090.3; this is 93300% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- VHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.5 over the prior 166 months.
- Over the past 166 months, VHC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2357.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VHC.
VHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 19363.22%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8178.02%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 995.22%.
The table below shows VHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.64% of graded US stocks.
- VHC's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 348th of 458 Trading stocks.
- ABR, RWT, and GPMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VHC.
The table below shows VHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.16||52-week high||$8.24|
|Prev. close||$4.19||52-week low||$3.36|
|Day high||$4.19||Avg. volume||685,382|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.04||Market Cap||295.61M|
VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC) Company Bio
VirnetX Holding Corporation develops software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet in the United States. Its software and technology solutions include secure domain name registry and GABRIEL Connection Technology that are designed to secure communications various real-time communications over the Internet, as well as enable organizations and individuals to establish communities of secure, registered users, and transmit information between various devices, networks, and operating systems. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
VHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VHC Latest Social Stream
View Full VHC Social Stream
Latest VHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VirnetX Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VHC as an investment opportunity.
Virnetx (VHC) falls 0.50% in Light Trading on August 12 Equities.com
(RTTNews) - Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS) reported second-quarter profit below analysts'' estimates. Non-GAAP net income and earnings per share were both down 2% year-on-year. Excluding the VirnetX gain, non-GAAP net income and earnings per share were both up 37%. Looking forward, the company reaffirmed its fiscal 2021 guidance. Second-quarter
Virnetx Holding Corp (VHC) gains 2.2120% for June 24 Equities.com
Virnetx Holding Corp (VHC) gains 1.5620% for June 22 Equities.com
(Bloomberg) -- The U.S. Supreme Court left intact a board that has invalidated more than 2,000 patents, resolving constitutional issues by giving a presidentially appointed official more power to overturn the board’s decisions.The splintered decision came in a case being closely watched by the technology industry. The court said Congress violated the Constitution when it set up the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, a body that critics dubbed a “death squad” because of its tendency to toss out paten
VHC Price Returns