Via Renewables Inc. (VIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VIA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.73% of US stocks.
- VIA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- VIA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.6% of US stocks).
VIA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VIA is 7.64 -- better than 95.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.29%, VIA RENEWABLES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.77% of about US stocks.
- VIA RENEWABLES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIA RENEWABLES INC are SNPO, CVGW, QRHC, DAN, and DSEY.
- VIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIA RENEWABLES INC's official web site, go to www.sparkenergy.com.
VIA Valuation Summary
- VIA's EV/EBIT ratio is 24; this is 10.6% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 101 months, VIA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 82.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIA.
VIA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -44.74%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 371.94%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 20.03%.
The table below shows VIA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.28||52-week high||$11.94|
|Prev. close||$7.46||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$7.47||Avg. volume||89,182|
|50-day MA||$6.84||Dividend yield||9.79%|
|200-day MA||$8.00||Market Cap||261.05M|
Via Renewables Inc. (VIA) Company Bio
Via Renewables, Inc. is an independent retail energy services company. It operates through the following segments: Retail Natural Gas and Retail Electricity. The Retail Natural Gas segment purchases natural gas through physical and financial transactions with market counterparts. The Retail Electricity segment obtains electricity through independent system operators and supply to residential and commercial consumers. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIA Latest Social Stream
View Full VIA Social Stream
Latest VIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIA RENEWABLES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIA as an investment opportunity.
Via Renewables, Inc. ("Via Renewables" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:VIA)(NASDAQ:VIASP), an independent retail energy services company, today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Via Renewables, Inc. ("Via Renewables" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:VIA), an independent retail energy services company, announced today that it plans to present its third quarter 2022 financial results in a conference call and webcast on Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 10:00 AM Central (11:00 AM Eastern).
Via Renewables, Inc. ("Via Renewables" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:VIA)(NASDAQ:VIASP), an independent retail energy services company, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend for the third quarter of 2022 in the amount of $0.18125 per share on its Class A Common Stock. This amount represents an annualized dividend of $0.725 per share.
Via Renewables, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:VIA ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.1813 per share on 15th of September...
Via Renewables, Inc. ("Via Renewables" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:VIA)(NASDAQ:VIASP), an independent retail energy services company, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
VIA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|