Via Renewables Inc. (VIA): Price and Financial Metrics
VIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.34||52-week high||$36.00|
|Prev. close||$10.08||52-week low||$5.22|
|Day high||$10.56||Avg. volume||36,806|
|50-day MA||$7.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.64||Market Cap||74.79M|
VIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIA POWR Grades
- VIA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.87% of US stocks.
- VIA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VIA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
VIA Stock Summary
- VIA RENEWABLES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.85% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VIA is currently 1.95, higher than merely 6.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- VIA's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIA RENEWABLES INC are CMPO, RRR, FPH, EZPW, and ESRT.
- VIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIA RENEWABLES INC's official web site, go to www.sparkenergy.com.
VIA Valuation Summary
- VIA's price/earnings ratio is -16.4; this is 187.23% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 114 months, VIA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIA.
VIA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -58.82%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.51%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -63.45%.
The table below shows VIA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Via Renewables Inc. (VIA) Company Bio
Via Renewables, Inc. is an independent retail energy services company. It operates through the following segments: Retail Natural Gas and Retail Electricity. The Retail Natural Gas segment purchases natural gas through physical and financial transactions with market counterparts. The Retail Electricity segment obtains electricity through independent system operators and supply to residential and commercial consumers. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
VIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIA Latest Social Stream
View Full VIA Social Stream
Latest VIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIA RENEWABLES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIA as an investment opportunity.
Significant Increase in Gross Profit and Retail Gross Margin
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / November 1, 2023 / Via Renewables, Inc. ("Via Renewables" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:VIA)(NASDAQ:VIASP), an independent retail energy services company, today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, ...
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / October 23, 2023 / Via Renewables, Inc. ("Via Renewables" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:VIA), an independent retail energy services company, announced today that it plans to present its third quarter 2023 financial results in ...
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2023 / Via Renewables, Inc. ("Via Renewables" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:VIA);(NASDAQ:VIASP), an independent retail energy services company, announced today that, in accordance with the terms of the 8.75% Series ...
If we're looking to avoid a business that is in decline, what are the trends that can warn us ahead of time? A business...
VIA Price Returns