Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIAV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VIAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.6% of US stocks.
- VIAV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- VIAV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
VIAV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 142.41, Viavi Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.05% of US stocks.
- Viavi Solutions Inc's stock had its IPO on November 17, 1993, making it an older stock than 76.52% of US equities in our set.
- VIAV's current price/earnings ratio is 49.84, which is higher than 81.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIAV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALRM, AUDC, HROW, MEDP, and BDSI.
- Visit VIAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viavisolutions.com.
VIAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.47||52-week high||$17.13|
|Prev. close||$16.28||52-week low||$10.44|
|Day high||$16.57||Avg. volume||2,086,210|
|50-day MA||$16.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.56||Market Cap||3.77B|
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV) Company Bio
Viavi Solutions engages in the network enablement, service enablement, and optical security and performance products businesses. Its software and hardware platforms and instruments deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual, and hybrid networks. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Milpitas, California.
VIAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIAV Latest Social Stream
View Full VIAV Social Stream
Latest VIAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viavi Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIAV as an investment opportunity.
VIAVI Introduces Fusion JMEP 10 Smart SFP+, Enabling Monitoring of Next-Generation Backhaul, Broadband Access and Business Services
VIAVI Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today introduced Fusion JMEP 10, a smart, small form-factor pluggable (SFP+) Gigabit Ethernet transceiver for network test, turn-up and performance monitoring up to 10 GbE. Part of the VIAVI NITRO™ lifecycle management platform, the Fusion JMEP 10 addresses the emergence of 10 GbE as the dominant Ethernet bandwidth being used for applications like 5G xHaul, Business Ethernet Services, Distributed Access Architecture (DAA) for Cable or GPON/XGSPON for Fiber Access Networks.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of December 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
When it comes to finding tech stocks to buy under $50, they’re harder to come by these days.
(NASDAQ: VIAV) Viavi Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI") will announce its fiscal third quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended April 3, 2021, on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, after the close of market.
VIAV Price Returns