Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIAV POWR Grades
- VIAV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.25% of US stocks.
- VIAV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VIAV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.01% of US stocks).
VIAV Stock Summary
- VIAV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 863.63 -- higher than 96.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VIAV's went public 28.38 years ago, making it older than 76.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Viavi Solutions Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Viavi Solutions Inc are CLPT, ACAD, ZNGA, EYPT, and CAMT.
- VIAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viavi Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.viavisolutions.com.
VIAV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VIAV's price/earnings ratio is 109.74% higher, now standing at 81.8.
- Over the past 243 months, VIAV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- VIAV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 84.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIAV.
VIAV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.21%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.32%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.62%.
The table below shows VIAV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIAV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIAV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.18% of graded US stocks.
- VIAV's asset turnover comes in at 0.629 -- ranking 118th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IIN, AAOI, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIAV.
The table below shows VIAV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.23||52-week high||$18.14|
|Prev. close||$14.29||52-week low||$13.73|
|Day high||$14.44||Avg. volume||1,951,071|
|50-day MA||$15.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.91||Market Cap||3.24B|
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV) Company Bio
Viavi Solutions engages in the network enablement, service enablement, and optical security and performance products businesses. Its software and hardware platforms and instruments deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual, and hybrid networks. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIAV Latest Social Stream
View Full VIAV Social Stream
Latest VIAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viavi Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIAV as an investment opportunity.
(NASDAQ: VIAV) Viavi Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI") will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences. A live webcast and replay are available on the VIAVI website under "Events and Presentations" section at https://investor.viavisolutions.com.
Viavi Solutions, which fled California for the Valley last year, has recently signed a lease for a new global HQ after realizing it needed more space in Chandler as it ramps up hiring.
VIAVI Unveils Open RAN Partnerships to Deliver Test and Assurance On Premise, In the Cloud or As a Service
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today announced extensions to its Open RAN test suite to enable the industry to address challenges of maximizing development productivity and speed to market. The company's portfolio of end-to-end test and assurance solutions for Open RAN – augmented by partnerships with leading vendors – can be deployed on premise, in the cloud or as a service. At MWC Barcelona, February 28-March 3, VIAVI will be showcasing joint solutions with AMD, Ericsson, and Rohd
Rohde & Schwarz and Viavi Solutions deliver O-RAN Radio Unit conformance test solution - Help Net Security
Rohde & Schwarz and Viavi Solutions announced they have partnered to offer an integrated solution for conformance testing of O-RAN O-RUs.
Rohde & Schwarz and Viavi Solutions announced they have partnered to offer an integrated solution for conformance testing of O-RAN Radio Units (O-RUs). The two companies, leaders in wireless communication test and active in specifications development in the O-RAN ALLIANCE, have combined their capabilities. Central to the joint solution is the O-RU Test Manager which provides a seamless user experience. O-RAN is making radio access networks more open, disaggregated and flexible. Opening the network architecture More The post Rohde & Schwarz and Viavi Solutions deliver O-RAN Radio Unit conformance test solution appeared first on Help Net Security .
VIAV Price Returns