Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIAV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VIAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIAV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VIAV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.76% of US stocks).
VIAV Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.46%, VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.21% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of 132.76%; that's higher than 88.98% of US stocks.
- VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC are MDRX, CMBM, PEAR, IBIO, and NATI.
- VIAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.viavisolutions.com.
VIAV Valuation Summary
- VIAV's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 23.08% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VIAV's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIAV.
VIAV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -120%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 1.47%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.46%.
The table below shows VIAV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIAV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIAV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.18% of graded US stocks.
- VIAV's asset turnover comes in at 0.629 -- ranking 118th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IIN, AAOI, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIAV.
The table below shows VIAV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.28||52-week high||$17.43|
|Prev. close||$11.17||52-week low||$9.99|
|Day high||$11.37||Avg. volume||1,262,829|
|50-day MA||$10.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.30||Market Cap||2.55B|
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV) Company Bio
Viavi Solutions engages in the network enablement, service enablement, and optical security and performance products businesses. Its software and hardware platforms and instruments deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual, and hybrid networks. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIAV Latest Social Stream
View Full VIAV Social Stream
Latest VIAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIAV as an investment opportunity.
U.S Electrical Variable Optical Attenuators (EVOA) Market Share, Growth, Size, Technology landscape, and Forecast 2023 to 2030 | DiCon, OZ Optics, EXFO, Sercalo Microtechnology, Viavi Solutions
NEW YORK, 2023-Jan-20 — /EPR Network/ — “Electrical Variable Optical Attenuators (EVOA) Market report, 2022-2030 Global Electrical Variable Optical Attenuators (EVOA) Market report provides an overview [read full press release…]
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
(NASDAQ: VIAV) Viavi Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI") will announce its fiscal second quarter 2023 financial results for the period ended Dec. 31, 2022, on Thursday, February 2, 2023, after the close of market.
VIAVI Provides Benchmarking and Validation for Global O-RAN PlugFest, as Technology Gains Acceptance Across More Industry Organizations
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today shared the company's role in the Fall 2022 O-RAN PlugFest organized by the O-RAN ALLIANCE and hosted by industry leaders. The PlugFest involved a series of on-site demonstrations across multiple countries, conducted in October and November 2022.
Perseverance and Resilience: Organizations Renew Focus on End-User Experience as UCC Troubleshooting Headaches Escalate
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today revealed the results of its 15th consecutive State of the Network global study of enterprise networking and IT service delivery challenges. As organizations continue to adapt to a post-pandemic surge in cloud-based productivity, the 2023 report details how end-user awareness remains critical and explores the benefits – and challenges – of cloud and off-premises network modernization initiatives.
VIAV Price Returns