Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV): Price and Financial Metrics
VIAV Stock Summary
- VIAV's current price/earnings ratio is 131.11, which is higher than 95.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.21%, Viavi Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.99% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Viavi Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,782%; that's higher than 99.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Viavi Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HUYA, XXII, OSPN, RAMP, and VOXX.
- Visit VIAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viavisolutions.com.
VIAV Stock Price Chart More Charts
VIAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.43||52-week high||$16.35|
|Prev. close||$14.66||52-week low||$11.77|
|Day high||$14.66||Avg. volume||2,248,897|
|50-day MA||$15.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.34||Market Cap||3.32B|
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV) Company Bio
Viavi Solutions engages in the network enablement, service enablement, and optical security and performance products businesses. Its software and hardware platforms and instruments deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual, and hybrid networks. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Milpitas, California.
VIAV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VIAV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Viavi Solutions Inc ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VIAV, they are:
- In the past 5.76 years, Viavi Solutions Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.01%; that's higher than only 21.86% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- 85% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 64.45% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Viavi Solutions Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 23 -- greater than 88.45% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|