Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIAV POWR Grades
- VIAV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIAV is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- VIAV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 60th percentile.
VIAV Stock Summary
- VIAV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 541.86 -- higher than 94.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VIAV's current price/earnings ratio is 75.53, which is higher than 88.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Viavi Solutions Inc's share price is greater than that of just 1.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIAV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATEN, CAMT, RADA, ASTC, and CSGS.
- VIAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viavi Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.viavisolutions.com.
VIAV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VIAV's price/earnings ratio is 109.74% higher, now standing at 81.8.
- Over the past 243 months, VIAV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- VIAV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 84.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIAV.
VIAV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.62%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.07%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 50.71%.
The table below shows VIAV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIAV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIAV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.55% of graded US stocks.
- VIAV's asset turnover comes in at 0.629 -- ranking 119th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IIN, CRUS, and AAOI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIAV.
The table below shows VIAV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.27||52-week high||$18.14|
|Prev. close||$15.24||52-week low||$11.92|
|Day high||$15.40||Avg. volume||1,761,995|
|50-day MA||$15.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.41||Market Cap||3.49B|
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV) Company Bio
Viavi Solutions engages in the network enablement, service enablement, and optical security and performance products businesses. Its software and hardware platforms and instruments deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual, and hybrid networks. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIAV Latest Social Stream
View Full VIAV Social Stream
Latest VIAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viavi Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIAV as an investment opportunity.
(NASDAQ: VIAV) -- Viavi Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI") will announce its fiscal first quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended Oct. 2, 2021, on Thursday, November 4, 2021, after the close of market.
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today announced that the PCI-SIG® has approved the Xgig® Exerciser for use in PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 protocol compliance program. The PCIe 4.0 specification is the highest level for which compliance is presently available. A component of the multifunctional VIAVI Xgig 5P16 protocol analysis platform, the Xgig Exerciser can now be used for PCIe Link and Transaction protocol compliance testing performed at PCI-SIG compliance workshops.
Global Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier Market Analysis by Global Industry Growth, Regions, Types and Forecasts 2027
Get Free Sample Report (including full TOC, Tables and Figures) of Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier Market @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4646303 The report provides a comprehensive analysis of company profiles listed below: Finisar (II-VI Incorporated) VIAVI Solutions Inc. Lumentum Accelink Cisco IPG Photonics O-Net Keopsys Wuxi Taclink Optoelectronics 
(NASDAQ: VIAV) Viavi Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI" or the "Company") today announced the closing of its offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 3.750% senior unsecured notes due 2029 (the "Notes") in a private offering to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A and to non-U.S. persons outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The Company estimates that the net proceeds from the offering of Note
Viavi (VIAV) launches lab-grade CX300 ComXpert to improve radio testing and support mission-critical services with enhanced coverage.
VIAV Price Returns