Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIAV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VIAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.1% of US stocks.
- VIAV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- VIAV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
VIAV Stock Summary
- VIAV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 144.12 -- higher than 80.42% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 50.44, Viavi Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 80.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VIAV is more volatile than merely 21.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIAV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALRM, MEDP, CLAR, NVEE, and HROW.
- VIAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viavi Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.viavisolutions.com.
VIAV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VIAV's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.82% lower, now standing at 24.
- Over the past 243 months, VIAV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 28.1.
- Over the past 243 months, VIAV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 53.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIAV.
VIAV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.34%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 73.75%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 51.86%.
The table below shows VIAV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.40||52-week high||$18.14|
|Prev. close||$16.66||52-week low||$11.36|
|Day high||$16.61||Avg. volume||1,827,092|
|50-day MA||$17.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.77||Market Cap||3.75B|
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV) Company Bio
Viavi Solutions engages in the network enablement, service enablement, and optical security and performance products businesses. Its software and hardware platforms and instruments deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual, and hybrid networks. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Milpitas, California.
VIAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIAV Latest Social Stream
View Full VIAV Social Stream
Latest VIAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viavi Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIAV as an investment opportunity.
VIAVI Thanks EXFO Minority Shareholders for Strong Support; Outlines Options Available to EXFO Minority Shareholders to Receive Fair Value
Viavi Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI") (NASDAQ: VIAV) would like to thank EXFO Inc. (TSX: EXF) (NASDAQ: EXFO) ("EXFO") minority shareholders for their strong support to date for VIAVI's binding superior proposal to acquire EXFO for US$8.00 in cash per share. Those VIAVI has spoken to support VIAVI's binding superior proposal and believe that Germain Lamonde, EXFO's Chairman and majority shareholder, and the EXFO Special Committee should do what is right for all shareholders – not just Mr. Lamonde – and
VIAVI Urges EXFO Special Committee to Uphold Their Fiduciary Duty to Maximize Value for All Shareholders
Viavi Solutions Inc. ("VIAVI") (NASDAQ: VIAV) is once again extremely disappointed that Germain Lamonde, EXFO Inc.'s (TSX: EXF) (NASDAQ: EXFO) ("EXFO") Chairman and majority shareholder, and the EXFO Special Committee have rejected our increased binding proposal (the "Binding Proposal") to acquire EXFO for US$8.00 in cash per share. VIAVI's increased Binding Proposal represents a significant premium of:
3D Imaging in 5G Smartphone Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Viavi Solutions Inc, Texas Instruments, Heptagon, RPC Photonic Inc, Lumentum, CD
The documented report on Global 3D Imaging in 5G Smartphone Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on 
QUEBEC The board of director of Exfo Inc. has decided not to pursue an unsolicited takeover proposal from competitor Viavi Solutions Inc. after its controlling shareholder rejected anything but his deal to take the company private.
Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAVI) (NASDAQ: VIAV) today announced an increased binding proposal (the "Proposal") to acquire all of the outstanding subordinate voting shares and multiple voting shares of EXFO Inc. (TSX: EXF) (NASDAQ: EXFO) ("EXFO") from US$7.50 to US$8.00 in cash per share. VIAVI has submitted a binding proposal to the EXFO board of directors, including a definitive form of Arrangement Agreement based substantially on the form agreed in connection with the proposed going private transa
VIAV Price Returns