VICI Properties Inc. (VICI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VICI POWR Grades
- VICI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VICI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VICI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.36% of US stocks).
VICI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VICI PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VICI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.44% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VICI is more volatile than just 1.96% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VICI PROPERTIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WEC, PEG, AWK, EXC, and MPLX.
- Visit VICI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viciproperties.com.
VICI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, VICI's price/sales ratio is 1060% higher, now standing at 11.6.
- VICI's price/sales ratio has moved down 253.2 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VICI.
VICI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VICI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.4% of graded US stocks.
- VICI's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 242nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- MN, GEO, and SEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VICI.
The table below shows VICI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VICI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VICI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.56||52-week high||$35.69|
|Prev. close||$31.38||52-week low||$26.42|
|Day high||$31.63||Avg. volume||6,527,493|
|50-day MA||$33.26||Dividend yield||5.02%|
|200-day MA||$32.52||Market Cap||31.69B|
VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Company Bio
Vici Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in casino properties, based in New York City. It was formed in 2017 as a spin-off from Caesars Entertainment Corporation as part of its bankruptcy reorganization. It owns 44 casinos, hotels, and racetracks and 4 golf courses throughout the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
VICI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VICI Latest Social Stream
View Full VICI Social Stream
Latest VICI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VICI PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VICI as an investment opportunity.
Better Buy: Vici Properties or EPR Properties?
Vici Properties (NYSE: VICI) and EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) are the two leading experiential real estate investment trusts (REITs). Vici Properties exclusively owns and leases gambling resorts and casinos -- 50 to be exact, including properties leased to some of the biggest names in the industry like Caesar's, MGM Resorts, and Hard Rock. EPR Properties, on the other hand, owns a wide range of properties.
VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) closed at $30.06, marking a -0.92% move from the previous day.
Before You Buy VICI: Here's an REIT Stock I'd Buy First
VICI is a casino REIT, but that's a niche business that may not be a great fit for everyone. Try this more diversified REIT instead.
3 Premium Dividend Stocks to Buy for Years of Passive Income
Three premium dividend stocks are VICI Properties (NYSE: VICI), W. P. Carey (NYSE: WPC), and Prologis (NYSE: PLD). Here's why some Fool.com contributors believe they're great buys for those seeking long-term passive income investment opportunities.
VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) closed at $31.65, marking a +0.06% move from the previous day.
VICI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VICIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vici Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vici Properties Inc (VICI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vici Properties Inc (VICI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vici Properties Inc (VICI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...