VICI Properties Inc. (VICI): Price and Financial Metrics
VICI Stock Summary
- VICI's went public 1.86 years ago, making it older than merely 4.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vici Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 99.19% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VICI is more volatile than only 7.05% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vici Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARCC, GSBD, MRCC, GBDC, and CGBD.
- Visit VICI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to viciproperties.com.
VICI Stock Price Chart More Charts
VICI Price/Volume Stats
VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Company Bio
VICI Properties Inc. owns, acquires, and develops gaming, hospitality, and entertainment destinations in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Real Property Business and Golf Course Business. Its property portfolio consists of 19 properties, including Caesars Palace, a gaming facility in the Las Vegas Strip. The company also owns and operates four golf courses. VICI Properties Inc. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.