VICI Properties Inc. (VICI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VICI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VICI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VICI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VICI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.36% of US stocks).
VICI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vici Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VICI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.53% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VICI is more volatile than only 8.03% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vici Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BCSF, ARCC, PFLT, LND, and ORCC.
- VICI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vici Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.viciproperties.com.
VICI Valuation Summary
- VICI's price/sales ratio is 11.6; this is 582.35% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- VICI's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 45 months.
- Over the past 45 months, VICI's price/sales ratio has gone down 253.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VICI.
VICI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VICI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.4% of graded US stocks.
- VICI's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 242nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- MN, GEO, and SEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VICI.
The table below shows VICI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VICI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VICI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.12||52-week high||$35.18|
|Prev. close||$34.82||52-week low||$26.23|
|Day high||$35.18||Avg. volume||11,190,763|
|50-day MA||$31.84||Dividend yield||4.14%|
|200-day MA||$29.38||Market Cap||33.82B|
VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Company Bio
VICI Properties Inc. owns, acquires, and develops gaming, hospitality, and entertainment destinations in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Real Property Business and Golf Course Business. Its property portfolio consists of 19 properties, including Caesars Palace, a gaming facility in the Las Vegas Strip. The company also owns and operates four golf courses. VICI Properties Inc. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
VICI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VICI Latest Social Stream
View Full VICI Social Stream
Latest VICI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vici Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VICI as an investment opportunity.
VICI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VICI Properties Inc. (NYSE: VICI) (“VICI Properties” or the “Company”), an experiential real estate investment trust, today reported results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. All per share amounts included herein are on a per diluted share basis unless otherwise stated. Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Highlights Total revenues increased 2.7% year-over-year to $383.2 million Net income attributable to common stockholders was $281.5 million,
VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.33% and 1.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, February 23, 2022--VICI Properties Inc. (NYSE: VICI) ("VICI Properties" or the "Company"), an experiential real estate investment trust, today announced it has completed the previously announced transaction to acquire all of the land and real estate assets associated with the Venetian Resort Las Vegas and the Venetian Expo and Convention Center Las Vegas, located in Las Vegas, Nevada (the "Venetian Resort") for $4.0 billion in cash, representing a 6.25% cap rate. The Company financed t
When the market dips, it often presents investors with terrific opportunities to purchase strong companies at a discount.
VICI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|