VICI Properties Inc. (VICI): Price and Financial Metrics
VICI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.26||52-week high||$35.07|
|Prev. close||$30.55||52-week low||$26.63|
|Day high||$30.50||Avg. volume||5,577,459|
|50-day MA||$28.69||Dividend yield||5.44%|
|200-day MA||$31.02||Market Cap||31.30B|
VICI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VICI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VICI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VICI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VICI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
VICI Stock Summary
- For VICI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.95% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, VICI has reported earnings growth of 154.83%, putting it ahead of 92.48% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VICI is more volatile than only 7.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VICI PROPERTIES INC are SAR, HE, SACH, HRZN, and STWD.
- VICI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VICI PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.viciproperties.com.
VICI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, VICI's price/sales ratio is 104.71% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- Over the past 71 months, VICI's price/sales ratio has gone down 256.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VICI.
VICI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VICI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.4% of graded US stocks.
- VICI's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 242nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- MN, GEO, and SEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VICI.
The table below shows VICI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Company Bio
Vici Properties Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in casino properties, based in New York City. It was formed in 2017 as a spin-off from Caesars Entertainment Corporation as part of its bankruptcy reorganization. It owns 44 casinos, hotels, and racetracks and 4 golf courses throughout the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
VICI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VICI Latest Social Stream
View Full VICI Social Stream
Latest VICI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VICI PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VICI as an investment opportunity.
Invest in stocks such as Insulet (PODD), W.R. Berkley (WRB), Invitation Home (INVH) and VICI Properties (VICI) for superb earnings growth.
Rising interest rates have proven challenging for the real estate industry over the past couple of years. Meanwhile, higher rates have weighed on the value of income-producing real estate investments. Many expect the Federal Reserve to begin cutting interest rates.
High interest rates make real estate investment trusts less appealing these days.
If You Invested $10,000 In VICI Properties Five Years Ago, Here's How Much You Would Have In Dividends Today
When considering purchasing dividend stocks, investors often look at an issue's total return over time. But the total return is not just about the price today versus the price an investor originally paid for the shares. Total return includes any share price appreciation plus the dividends received and the return may differ, depending on whether the investor collects or reinvests the dividends. It should also be noted that dividends paid often vary over time. Many investors focus on dividend yiel
The mean of analysts' price targets for VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) points to a 27.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
VICI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|