VICI Properties Inc. (VICI): Price and Financial Metrics
VICI Stock Summary
- Vici Properties Inc's stock had its IPO on January 4, 2018, making it an older stock than just 5.17% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vici Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 99.19% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.56, Vici Properties Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vici Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARCC, GSBD, PFLT, TCPC, and MRCC.
- Visit VICI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to viciproperties.com.
VICI Stock Price Chart More Charts
VICI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.65||52-week high||$26.86|
|Prev. close||$26.61||52-week low||$20.47|
|Day high||$26.86||Avg. volume||3,530,775|
|50-day MA||$25.09||Dividend yield||4.47%|
|200-day MA||$23.04||Market Cap||12.29B|
VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Company Bio
VICI Properties Inc. owns, acquires, and develops gaming, hospitality, and entertainment destinations in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Real Property Business and Golf Course Business. Its property portfolio consists of 19 properties, including Caesars Palace, a gaming facility in the Las Vegas Strip. The company also owns and operates four golf courses. VICI Properties Inc. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.