VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VICI's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 19.43%.
- VICI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 3.75 years is 4.01% -- which is higher than about 99.87% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, VICI has returned $572,279,000 US dollars, more than 82.29% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VICI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MTL, SUPV, KMB, ETRN and GECC.
VICI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Vici Properties Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 17.33% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VICI, investors may wish to consider are:
- VICI's market cap is about 14 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 90.07% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $14 billion, VICI is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 12.17% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VICI, approximately merely 10.74% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VICI Dividend Chart
VICI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|