VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VICI's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 16.91%.
- VICI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 3.29%, higher than about 99.73% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, VICI has returned $653,080,000 US dollars, more than 84.13% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VICI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SFUN, EBIX, SVT, MTA and MEOH.
VICI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Vici Properties Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 63.89%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VICI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Vici Properties Inc produces a dividend yield 5.3% -- which falls in the top 12.52%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Vici Properties Inc than it is for merely 13.37% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Vici Properties Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 25.13% of them.
VICI Dividend Chart
VICI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|