VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 3.75 years, VICI has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 19.43%.
- Currently, VICI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 78.13% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, VICI has returned $572,279,000 US dollars -- more than 82.34% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VICI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FNHC, MCEP, SR, NWN and NGVC.
VICI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VICI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 10.22%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Vici Properties Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 12 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 5.86 is greater than 87.17% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Vici Properties Inc's market cap of $12 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 11.51% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VICI, approximately just 10.04% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VICI Dividend Chart
VICI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|