Vicor Corporation (VICR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VICR POWR Grades
- VICR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VICR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 160 days.
- VICR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.22% of US stocks).
VICR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VICR is currently 75.28, higher than 94.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vicor Corp is higher than it is for about just 7.99% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VICR has reported earnings growth of 669.97%, putting it ahead of 96.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vicor Corp are KLIC, CYBE, AUDC, THRM, and INTZ.
- VICR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vicor Corp's official web site, go to www.vicorpower.com.
VICR Valuation Summary
- VICR's EV/EBIT ratio is 97.6; this is 202.64% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VICR's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.5.
- VICR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 67.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VICR.
VICR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 319.63%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.23%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.25%.
The table below shows VICR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VICR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VICR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.35% of graded US stocks.
- VICR's asset turnover comes in at 0.822 -- ranking 75th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IRDM, FLEX, and MMAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VICR.
The table below shows VICR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VICR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VICR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.25||52-week high||$164.76|
|Prev. close||$102.39||52-week low||$74.08|
|Day high||$104.11||Avg. volume||224,948|
|50-day MA||$132.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.12||Market Cap||4.43B|
Vicor Corporation (VICR) Company Bio
Vicor Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets modular components and complete systems for converting, regulating, and controlling electric current worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VICR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VICR Latest Social Stream
View Full VICR Social Stream
Latest VICR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vicor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VICR as an investment opportunity.
Chinmaya Joshi Chinmaya Joshi ("CJ"), Global Automotive Segment Director ANDOVER, Mass., Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vicor Corporation (NASDAQ: VICR) today announced the appointment of Chinmaya Joshi (“CJ”) as Global Automotive Segment Director. Chinmaya joins Vicor from the Jaguar Land Rover group where he served as a Senior Manager for powertrain power electronics. Chinmaya brings deep automotive industry experience, leading DC-DC converter design and development teams for HEV, PHEV and
Vicor (NASDAQ:VICR) has had a rough three months with its share price down 11%. However, stock prices are usually...
Lateral power delivery solution for AI processors wins Product of the year Lateral power delivery solution for AI processors wins Product of the year
Analog Century Management LP trimmed its holdings in Vicor Co. (NASDAQ:VICR) by 6.4% in the third quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 75,623 shares of the electronics maker’s stock after selling 5,200 shares during the period. Vicor makes up 3.5% of Analog Century […]
Bank of America Corp DE trimmed its holdings in shares of Vicor Co. (NASDAQ:VICR) by 42.8% in the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 21,379 shares of the electronics makers stock after selling 15,992 shares during the period. Bank of America Corp DEs holdings in Vicor were worth $2,261,000 at the end of 
VICR Price Returns