Vicor Corporation (VICR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VICR POWR Grades
- VICR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.85% of US stocks.
- VICR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- VICR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.99% of US stocks).
VICR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Vicor Corp is higher than 94.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For VICR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, VICR has reported earnings growth of 348.99%, putting it ahead of 94.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VICR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRDX, DSGX, DGII, CYBE, and LAWS.
- VICR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vicor Corp's official web site, go to www.vicorpower.com.
VICR Valuation Summary
- VICR's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.5; this is 236.89% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- VICR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $95.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VICR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $95.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VICR.
VICR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VICR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.49||52-week high||$104.68|
|Prev. close||$96.01||52-week low||$68.19|
|Day high||$97.72||Avg. volume||128,343|
|50-day MA||$88.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.88||Market Cap||4.24B|
Vicor Corporation (VICR) Company Bio
Vicor Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets modular components and complete systems for converting, regulating, and controlling electric current worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
VICR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VICR Latest Social Stream
View Full VICR Social Stream
Latest VICR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vicor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VICR as an investment opportunity.
Valued at $495 million, the deal will see Verizon (VZ) deploy switch, router, firewall and edge computing capabilities.
Nokia's (NOK) state-of-the-art center is set to support the development of Open Radio Access Network compliant solutions.
Viavi's (VIAV) TMLite solution allows vendors to enhance engineering productivity and identify software errors through functional test tools.
TELUS (TU) is bolstering its previously announced commitment to reducing absolute Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emissions by 46% by 2030, starting from 2019.
The new infrastructure will help improve the overall coverage for AT&T's (T) wireless customers on the Yankton Sioux Reservation.
VICR Price Returns