Vicor Corporation (VICR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VICR POWR Grades
- VICR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.17% of US stocks.
- VICR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VICR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.22% of US stocks).
VICR Stock Summary
- VICR's current price/earnings ratio is 85.99, which is higher than 94.37% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VICR is currently 62.34, higher than 93.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for VICOR CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 10.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VICOR CORP are VNDA, CMBM, THRM, ACLS, and NATI.
- VICR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VICOR CORP's official web site, go to www.vicorpower.com.
VICR Valuation Summary
- VICR's EV/EBIT ratio is 79.3; this is 318.47% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VICR's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VICR.
VICR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.67%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 476.1%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 4191.18%.
The table below shows VICR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VICR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VICR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.35% of graded US stocks.
- VICR's asset turnover comes in at 0.822 -- ranking 75th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IRDM, FLEX, and MMAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VICR.
The table below shows VICR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VICR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VICR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.84||52-week high||$141.57|
|Prev. close||$53.90||52-week low||$42.90|
|Day high||$53.32||Avg. volume||298,904|
|50-day MA||$53.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.31||Market Cap||2.33B|
Vicor Corporation (VICR) Company Bio
Vicor Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets modular components and complete systems for converting, regulating, and controlling electric current worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VICR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VICR Latest Social Stream
View Full VICR Social Stream
Latest VICR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VICOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VICR as an investment opportunity.
Powering Innovation podcast explores advances in tethered Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and the importance of power modules to improve performance and reliability Powering Innovation The Vicor Powering Innovation podcast series explores world changing innovations with some of today’s most creative companies. ANDOVER, Mass., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Vicor Corporation Powering Innovation podcast focuses on world-changing innovations, examining how electronics technologies can be appli
Vicor’s advanced manufacturing facility in Andover prepares for fast-growing automotive electrification and data center/AI industries U.S. Senator Ed Markey Visits Vicor U.S. Senator Ed Markey visits Vicor’s Andover ChiP fabrication facility, recognizing advanced manufacturing practices in the Commonwealth. In September Vicor received the Manufacturer of the Year award for its innovative practices that distinguish the company as the world’s leader in high density power modules. Senator Markey sp
Vicor Corporation ( NASDAQ:VICR ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has dropped...
In a report released today, Quinn Bolton from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Vicor (VICR - Research Report), with a price target of $65.00. The company's shares closed today at $47.89.According to TipRanks, Bolton is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 35.5% and a 61.99% success rate. Bolton covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Intel, Marvell, and Maxlinear.Vicor has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $67.50.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $164.76 and a one-year low of $42.90. Currently, Vicor has an average volume of 219.5K.
ANDOVER, Mass., Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vicor Corporation (NASDAQ: VICR) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. These results will be discussed later today at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, during management’s quarterly investor conference call. The details for the call are below. Revenues for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 totaled $103.1 million, a 21.4% increase from $84.9 million for the corresponding period a year ago, and a 0.9% seque
VICR Price Returns