Vicor Corporation (VICR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VICR POWR Grades
- VICR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.1% of US stocks.
- VICR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- VICR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
VICR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Vicor Corp is higher than 95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For VICR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.63% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vicor Corp is reporting a growth rate of 614.88%; that's higher than 96.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vicor Corp are CIEN, RAVN, GEOS, MRIN, and CYRN.
- VICR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vicor Corp's official web site, go to www.vicorpower.com.
VICR Valuation Summary
- VICR's EV/EBIT ratio is 97.6; this is 202.64% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VICR's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.5.
- VICR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 67.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VICR.
VICR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 291.14%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 945.01%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.56%.
The table below shows VICR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VICR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VICR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.1% of graded US stocks.
- VICR's asset turnover comes in at 0.845 -- ranking 67th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IRDM, UI, and KOPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VICR.
The table below shows VICR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VICR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VICR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.15||52-week high||$129.39|
|Prev. close||$127.61||52-week low||$73.71|
|Day high||$129.39||Avg. volume||123,766|
|50-day MA||$117.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.08||Market Cap||5.63B|
Vicor Corporation (VICR) Company Bio
Vicor Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets modular components and complete systems for converting, regulating, and controlling electric current worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VICR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VICR Latest Social Stream
View Full VICR Social Stream
Latest VICR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vicor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VICR as an investment opportunity.
Patrizio Vinciarelli, Chairman And CEO at Vicor (NASDAQ:VICR), made a large insider sell on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Vinciarelli sold 5,342 shares of Vicor at a price of $129.0 per share. The total transaction amounted to $689,126. Following the transaction, Vinciarelli still owns 9,759,453 shares of Vicor worth $1,211,831,279. Vicor shares were down at $124.17 after Thursday
Vicor (VICR) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Vicor (VICR) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Strong top-line growth, healthy operational momentum, supply chain strength followed by robust demand for Residential and C&I products drive Generac's (GNRC) second-quarter 2021 results.
VICR Price Returns