Vicor Corporation (VICR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VICR POWR Grades
- VICR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VICR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VICR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
VICR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VICR is currently 54.63, higher than 90.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For VICR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.61% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Vicor Corp; that's greater than it is for only 9.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VICR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GEOS, OPTT, XBIO, RIGL, and LQDT.
- VICR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vicor Corp's official web site, go to www.vicorpower.com.
VICR Valuation Summary
- VICR's EV/EBIT ratio is 97.6; this is 202.64% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VICR's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.5.
- VICR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 67.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VICR.
VICR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 526.69%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 128.34%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.59%.
The table below shows VICR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VICR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VICR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.35% of graded US stocks.
- VICR's asset turnover comes in at 0.822 -- ranking 75th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IRDM, FLEX, and MMAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VICR.
The table below shows VICR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VICR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VICR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.28||52-week high||$164.76|
|Prev. close||$54.73||52-week low||$52.17|
|Day high||$55.10||Avg. volume||333,874|
|50-day MA||$60.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.96||Market Cap||2.34B|
Vicor Corporation (VICR) Company Bio
Vicor Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets modular components and complete systems for converting, regulating, and controlling electric current worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VICR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VICR Latest Social Stream
View Full VICR Social Stream
Latest VICR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vicor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VICR as an investment opportunity.
Vicor (VICR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Patrizio Vinciarelli – President & Chief Executive Officer Jim Schmidt – Chief Financial Officer Phil Davies – Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing Conference Call Participants John Dillon – D&B Capital Quinn Bolton –...
ANDOVER, Mass., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vicor Corporation (NASDAQ: VICR) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. These results will be discussed later today at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, during management’s quarterly investor conference call. The details for the call are below. Revenues for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 totaled $90.3 million, a 7.1% increase from $84.3 million for the corresponding period a year ago, and a 6.3
ANDOVER, Mass., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vicor Corporation (NASDAQ: VICR) announced today it will hold its fourth quarter 2021 earnings conference call and webcast on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern). Prepared remarks regarding the company's financial and operational results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2021 will be followed by a question and answer period with Patrizio Vinciarelli, Chief Executive Officer, Jim Schmidt, Chief Financial Officer, an
Investment company Xponance, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Bank of America Corp, Accenture PLC, Exelon Corp, Coca-Cola Co, Qualcomm Inc, sells Entergy Corp, The Estee Lauder Inc, Carrier Global Corp, Cummins Inc, Textron Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Xponance, Inc..
Investment company Westwood Management Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Qualcomm Inc, Linde PLC, Eaton Corp PLC, Salesforce.com Inc, Vicor Corp, sells Guardant Health Inc, LHC Group Inc, TTEC Holdings Inc, TransUnion, Block Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Westwood Management Corp .
VICR Price Returns