View Inc. (VIEW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIEW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VIEW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIEW is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VIEW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
VIEW Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 118.47%, VIEW INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.24% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VIEW INC comes in at 93.89%, a number that bests 92.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of VIEW INC's share price is greater than that of 91.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIEW INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CFLT, RSKD, QLGN, STXS, and FIVN.
- VIEW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIEW INC's official web site, go to www.view.com.
VIEW Valuation Summary
- VIEW's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 22.22% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 31 months, VIEW's price/sales ratio has gone down 20.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIEW.
VIEW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIEW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.32% of graded US stocks.
- VIEW's asset turnover comes in at 0.097 -- ranking 59th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIEW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIEW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VIEW, see our VIEW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
VIEW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIEW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.50||52-week high||$2.74|
|Prev. close||$0.51||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.52||Avg. volume||878,761|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||110.75M|
View Inc. (VIEW) Company Bio
View, Inc. Class A Common Stock, also called View, is a technology company, which designs and offers smart windows and building. Its product smart windows provide access to natural light by reducing energy consumption to mitigate the effects of climate change. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. The listed name for VIEW is View, Inc. Class A Common Stock.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIEW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIEW Latest Social Stream
View Full VIEW Social Stream
Latest VIEW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIEW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIEW as an investment opportunity.
View Announces Q4 2022 and Full Year 2022 Earnings
Q4 2022 and Full-Year Highlights Annual revenue of $101 million, exceeding $100 million for the first time in View’s history, representing 37% year-over-year growth compared to annual revenue of $74 million in 2021 and within management guidance of $100 to $110 million.Record revenues of $44 million for Q4 2022, representing 56% year-over-year growth compared to $28 million in Q4 2021.As of January 1, 2023, View Smart Windows qualify for the Investment Tax Credit (ITC), a 30% to 50% U.S. Federal
RXR selects View Smart Windows for Hamilton Green Mixed-Use Project in White Plains, NY; Development Features Largest View Multifamily Installation to Date
Construction on Phase I of large-scale project at former White Plains mall site has started and will include two towers with residential and retail elements Hamilton Green in White Plains, NY View announced its Smart Windows will enclose the Phase I buildings of Hamilton Green, a mixed-use property in White Plains, NY. MILPITAS, Calif., March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View”), the leader in smart building technologies, announced its Smart Windows will enclose the Ph
View Smart Windows Selected For Phase II of Charlotte Douglas International Airport Concourse A Expansion
View Smart Windows at Charlotte Douglas International Airport Concourse A View announced its Smart Windows have been selected for Phase II of the Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) Concourse A expansion. Project follows successful View installation in Phase I of Concourse A expansion, enhancing experience for passengers at one of nation’s busiest airports MILPITAS, Calif. and CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View”), the leader in smart bu
View Announces Q4 and Full Year 2022 Earnings Date for Wednesday, March 29th, 2023
MILPITAS, Calif., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View” or the “Company”), the leader in smart building technologies, today announced that the Company plans to report Q4 and Full Year 2022 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, March 29th, 2023. View will host a conference call to discuss its results at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time the same day. The live webcast of the call can be accessed at the View Investor Relations website at
View Smart Building Cloud helps validate healthy buildings with RESET Data Accreditation
View Accredited by RESET Data View Smart Building Cloud has been certified as an Accredited Data Provider by RESET. MILPITAS, Calif., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW), a leader in smart building technologies, announced View Smart Building Cloud has been certified as an Accredited Data Provider by RESET, recognizing the quality of data and integrations provided by View’s platform that enable View’s customers to achieve RESET air quality certifications. View created the
VIEW Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...