View Inc. (VIEW): Price and Financial Metrics
VIEW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$95.40|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$2.93||Avg. volume||146,676|
|50-day MA||$3.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.85||Market Cap||5.54M|
VIEW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIEW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VIEW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- VIEW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 104 days.
- VIEW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.08% of US stocks).
VIEW Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, VIEW INC has a higher such ratio than just 1.85% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VIEW is more volatile than 99% of stocks we're observing.
- VIEW INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -2,624.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIEW INC are OM, NTRB, LUCD, VRNA, and CARG.
- VIEW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIEW INC's official web site, go to www.view.com.
VIEW Valuation Summary
- VIEW's price/earnings ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- VIEW's price/sales ratio has moved down 22.2 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIEW.
VIEW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIEW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.32% of graded US stocks.
- VIEW's asset turnover comes in at 0.097 -- ranking 59th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIEW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
View Inc. (VIEW) Company Bio
View, Inc. Class A Common Stock, also called View, is a technology company, which designs and offers smart windows and building. Its product smart windows provide access to natural light by reducing energy consumption to mitigate the effects of climate change. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. The listed name for VIEW is View, Inc. Class A Common Stock.
VIEW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIEW Latest Social Stream
View Full VIEW Social Stream
Latest VIEW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIEW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIEW as an investment opportunity.
RXR Selects View Smart Windows for 89 Dekalb Avenue in Brooklyn, NY, the Second RXR Multifamily Development to Feature View
89 Dekalb Avenue, Brooklyn, NY RXR Selects View Smart Windows for Multifamily Development in New York MILPITAS, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View”), the leader in smart building technologies, announced that its Smart Windows will envelop 89 Dekalb Avenue, RXR’s 324-unit multifamily development in Brooklyn, New York. This marks View’s second multifamily project with RXR, following Hamilton Green, a 684,000 square feet mixed-use development that will includ
MILPITAS, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View” or the “Company”), a leader in smart building platforms and technologies, today announced financial results for Q3 2023. Q3 2023 Financial Highlights Revenue Growth: Q3’23 revenue of $38 million grew 61% year-over-year compared to $24 million in Q3’22.Gross Margin Improvement: Higher quality revenue and lower fixed costs drove improving margins year-over-year: Gross Margin improved from ($25 million) in Q3’22 t
MILPITAS, Calif., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View” or the “Company”), the leader in smart building technologies, today announced that the Company plans to report Q3 2023 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, November 14th. View will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 14th. A live webcast of the call can be accessed on View’s Investor Relations website at
MILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) (“View”), the leader in smart building technologies, has announced its partnership with Tridium to deliver the most recent release of the Niagara Framework®, Niagara 4.13, on View Secure Edge. This collaboration will enable Tridium's innovative containerized Niagara to run within View Secure Edge, creating a transformative turn-key infrastructure solution for building operations. View’s partnership with Tridium broaden
MILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View” or the “Company”) today announced $50 million financing in the form of a senior secured credit facility from an investor consortium comprised of strategic real estate investors Cantor Fitzgerald, RXR, Anson and Affinius. “Climate change is one of the pressing issues of our generation and the extreme weather events of this year are stark reminders of the threats we will continue to face as a society. For well ov
VIEW Price Returns