View Inc. (VIEW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIEW POWR Grades
- VIEW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIEW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 171 days.
- VIEW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VIEW Stock Summary
- VIEW's went public 2.26 years ago, making it older than merely 12.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 118.47%, VIEW INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.46% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VIEW INC comes in at 93.89%, a number that bests 91.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIEW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OKTA, CFLT, QLGN, FIVN, and RSKD.
- Visit VIEW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.view.com.
VIEW Valuation Summary
- VIEW's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.9; this is 109.57% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- VIEW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIEW.
VIEW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIEW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.32% of graded US stocks.
- VIEW's asset turnover comes in at 0.097 -- ranking 59th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIEW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIEW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIEW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$5.03|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$1.41||Avg. volume||1,898,744|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.64||Market Cap||310.11M|
View Inc. (VIEW) Company Bio
View, Inc. Class A Common Stock, also called View, is a technology company, which designs and offers smart windows and building. Its product smart windows provide access to natural light by reducing energy consumption to mitigate the effects of climate change. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. The listed name for VIEW is View, Inc. Class A Common Stock.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIEW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIEW Latest Social Stream
View Full VIEW Social Stream
Latest VIEW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIEW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIEW as an investment opportunity.
The View Partner Marketplace enables customers using the View Smart Building Cloud to deploy popular real estate applications with a single clickMILPITAS, Calif., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW), a leader in smart building technologies, today announced the launch of the View Partner Marketplace, an app store now available to the customers of the company’s recently launched Smart Building Cloud, the industry’s first, complete cloud-native platform for smart buildings.
Q3 2022 Financial Highlights Third quarter revenue of $24 million grew 46% q/q compared to $16 million in Q2 2022 and grew 26% y/y compared to $19 million for the same period in 2021Year-to-date revenues of $57 million represent 25% y/y growth compared to $46 million for the same period in 2021 and year-to-date cost of revenue declined by 6% y/y compared to the same period in 2021Revenue growth, cost reduction initiatives and working capital management significantly improved cash used in operati
MILPITAS, Calif., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View” or the “Company”), the leader in smart building technologies, today announced that the Company plans to report Q3 2022 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022. View will host a conference call to discuss its results at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time the same day. The live webcast of the call can be accessed at the View Investor Relations website at https://invest
Investment led by an affiliate of RXR, with participation from leading real estate firms USAA Real Estate, Anson Funds, and the Environmental Strategies Group of BNP Paribas Asset Management; Scott Rechler to join View Board of DirectorsMILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View (NASDAQ: VIEW) (“View” or the “Company”) today announced it has raised $200 million in Convertible Senior Notes, which supports View’s continuing growth and path to profitability, following the inclusion of
View Smart Windows Will Enhance Employee Wellness and Sustainability at Seamless Capital’s New Corporate Office Development in Austin
1301 South Lamar in Austin, TX View smart windows will enclose 1301 South Lamar, a new spec office in South Lamar, south of downtown Austin. AUSTIN, Texas and MILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW), a leader in smart building technologies, announced that its smart windows will enclose 1301 South Lamar, a new spec office developed by Seamless Capital in the vibrant and trendy neighborhood of South Lamar, just south of downtown Austin. Part of a mixed-use com
VIEW Price Returns