Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (VINE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VINE Stock Summary
- VINE's went public 1.12 years ago, making it older than just 0.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FRESH VINE WINE INC is higher than it is for about only 0.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, FRESH VINE WINE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VINE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DATS, SNCE, ORGS, INDO, and ONEM.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VINE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001880343.
VINE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, VINE's price/earnings ratio is 104.48% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- VINE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 65.7 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VINE.
VINE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.01||52-week high||$5.25|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||11,126|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||12.86M|
Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (VINE) Company Bio
Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. produces and sells low-carb and low-calorie wines in the United States and Puerto Rico. Its wine varietals include cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, chardonnay, and rose. The company offers its products through wholesale, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels, including online e-commerce sites and mobile applications, and retail stores. Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. was founded in 2019 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota. Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Nechio & Novak, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
VINE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VINE Latest Social Stream
View Full VINE Social Stream
Latest VINE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRESH VINE WINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VINE as an investment opportunity.
Fresh Vine Wine Prepared to Accelerate Growth in “Better for You” Wine Category With Scalable Platform Now In Place, Aggressive New Sales & Marketing Strategy Gaining Traction MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (NYSE American: VINE), the leading producer of premium lower carb, lower sugar, and lower calorie wines in the United States, celebrated its first year as a public company today, noting its significant progress and outlining several strategic initiatives
Fresh Vine Wine press release (VINE): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.20.Revenue of $0.54M (-1.8% Y/Y).
Undertakes Reorganization to Leverage Success to DateMINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (NYSE American: VINE), a leading producer of lower carb, lower sugar, and lower calorie premium wines in the United States, announced that the company today filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Rick Nechio, Interim Chief Executive Officer of Fresh Vine Wine, added, “Fresh Vine Wine
Fresh Vine Wine (VINE) has appointed James Spellmire as Chief Financial Officer succeeding Elliot SavoieSavoie is leaving the organization to pursue other opportunities but will…
MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (NYSE American: VINE), the premier producer of lower carb, lower sugar, and lower calorie premium wines in the United States, today announced that the Company has appointed James Spellmire as Chief Financial Officer. Spellmire joins the Fresh Vine Wine executive team where he will be responsible for oversight of all the Company’s financial operation as well as tasked with aiding in the development and implementation of strategi
VINE Price Returns