Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (VINP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VINP POWR Grades
- VINP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VINP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VINP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.49% of US stocks).
VINP Stock Summary
- VINCI PARTNERS INVESTMENTS LTD's stock had its IPO on January 28, 2021, making it an older stock than only 8.4% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 178.94%, VINCI PARTNERS INVESTMENTS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 92.24% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VINP comes in at 37.02% -- higher than that of 96.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VINCI PARTNERS INVESTMENTS LTD are ROL, ASO, OTIS, YUM, and MIDD.
- Visit VINP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vincipartners.com.
VINP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VINP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.60||52-week high||$14.57|
|Prev. close||$10.59||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$10.90||Avg. volume||35,656|
|50-day MA||$9.35||Dividend yield||7.55%|
|200-day MA||$10.25||Market Cap||588.51M|
Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (VINP) Company Bio
Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. operates as an asset management firm. The Company focuses on private equity, real estates, hedge funds, financial advisory, and other investment products. Vinci Partners Investments serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VINP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VINP Latest Social Stream
View Full VINP Social Stream
Latest VINP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VINCI PARTNERS INVESTMENTS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VINP as an investment opportunity.
Vinci Partners to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results and Host Webcast After Market Close on Tuesday, February 14, 2023
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (NASDAQ: VINP) ("Vinci Partners,” "we," "us," or "our"), the controlling company of a leading alternative investment platform in Brazil, announced today that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 after market close on Tuesday, February 14, 2023, and host a conference call via public webcast at 5:00 pm ET. Webcast and Earnings Conference Call To access the webcast please
Gainers: MultiMetaVerse Holdings (MMV) +39%. Argo Blockchain (ARBK) +27%. Vinci Partners Investments (VINP) +10%. Seven Hills Realty Trust (SEVN) +10%. Harbor Custom Development…
Vinci Partners Investments (NASDAQ:VINP) investors are sitting on a loss of 5.7% if they invested a year ago
Most people feel a little frustrated if a stock they own goes down in price. But sometimes a share price fall can have...
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (NASDAQ: VINP) (“Vinci Partners”, “we”, “us” or “our”), the controlling company of a leading alternative investment platform in Brazil, announced today that the Vinci Retirement Services segment, or “VRS” (“the Segment”), has been approved, formally through its invested company Vinci Vida e Previdência S/A, to operate life insurance and open-ended pension plans in Brazil by SUSEP, the Brazilian superintende
Vinci Partners Investments is among the top in its industry. Read why VINP stock is offering good upside potential even with conservative assumptions.
VINP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|