Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (VINP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VINP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VINP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.57% of US stocks.
- VINP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- VINP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
VINP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.86, VINCI PARTNERS INVESTMENTS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.49% of US stocks.
- VINCI PARTNERS INVESTMENTS LTD's stock had its IPO on January 28, 2021, making it an older stock than only 5.69% of US equities in our set.
- VINCI PARTNERS INVESTMENTS LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 52.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VINP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VPG, GAIA, CVCO, EBF, and STRT.
- Visit VINP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vincipartners.com.
VINP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VINP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.50||52-week high||$14.57|
|Prev. close||$10.57||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$10.69||Avg. volume||42,768|
|50-day MA||$10.30||Dividend yield||6.48%|
|200-day MA||$11.45||Market Cap||582.92M|
Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (VINP) Company Bio
Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. operates as an asset management firm. The Company focuses on private equity, real estates, hedge funds, financial advisory, and other investment products. Vinci Partners Investments serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VINP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VINP Latest Social Stream
View Full VINP Social Stream
Latest VINP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VINCI PARTNERS INVESTMENTS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VINP as an investment opportunity.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (NASDAQ: VINP) ("Vinci Partners”, “Vinci”, “the Company”, "we", "us", or "our"), the controlling company of a leading alternative investment platform in Brazil, announced today the closing of a R$360 million public offer for “Vinci Crédito Agro Fiagro Imobiliário” (“VICA”, “The Fund”), the first fund in Vinci’s agribusiness strategy, co-managed by Vinci’s Credit and Real Estate segments. VICA is Vinci Partners’ fir
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (NASDAQ: VINP) ("Vinci Partners,” “Vinci,” "we," "us," or "our"), the controlling company of a leading alternative investment platform in Brazil, announced today that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of SPS Capital (“SPS”, “Team”), a leading independent alternative asset manager focused on the Special Situations segment in Brazil. As a result of the closing, Vinci will add approximately
Vinci Partners (VINP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -29.17% and 7.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (NASDAQ: VINP) (“Vinci Partners”, “we”, “us” or “our”), the controlling company of a leading alternative investment platform in Brazil, today reported second quarter 2022 earnings result. Vinci Partners issued a full earnings release and detailed presentation of its second quarter 2022 results, which can be accessed by clicking here. Webcast and Earnings Conference Call To access the webcast please visit th
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (NASDAQ: VINP) (“Vinci Partners”, “we”, “us” or “our”), the controlling company of a leading alternative investment platform in Brazil, has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.17 per share to record holders of common stock at the close of business on August 25, 2022. This dividend will be paid on September 9, 2022. Alessandro Horta, Chief Executive Officer stated, “Vinci announced a quarterly dividend of
VINP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|