Vipshop Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares (VIPS): Price and Financial Metrics
VIPS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VIPS is 4.9 -- better than 91.31% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.08, Vipshop Holdings Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 11.11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VIPS's revenue has grown 53.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.11% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICUI, WAB, ARNC, DHX, and QDEL.
- VIPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vipshop Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.vip.com.
VIPS Stock Price Chart More Charts
VIPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.87||52-week high||$17.84|
|Prev. close||$15.67||52-week low||$6.17|
|Day high||$15.59||Avg. volume||6,731,201|
|50-day MA||$14.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.30||Market Cap||9.93B|
Vipshop Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares (VIPS) Company Bio
Vipshop Holdings Limited operates as an online discount retailer for various brands in China. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Guangzhou, China.