Vipshop Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares (VIPS): Price and Financial Metrics
VIPS Stock Summary
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.04% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Vipshop Holdings Ltd is higher than just 6.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Vipshop Holdings Ltd comes in at 53.62%, a number that bests 90.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vipshop Holdings Ltd are DHX, ICUI, RFIL, ALOT, and CSIQ.
- Visit VIPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vip.com.
VIPS Daily Price Range
VIPS 52-Week Price Range
VIPS Stock Price Chart More Charts
VIPS Price/Volume Stats
Vipshop Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares (VIPS) Company Bio
Vipshop Holdings Limited operates as an online discount retailer for various brands in China. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Guangzhou, China.