Vipshop Holdings Ltd. ADR (VIPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIPS POWR Grades
- VIPS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.56% of US stocks.
- VIPS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- VIPS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
VIPS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VIPS is currently 1.04, higher than only 4.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VIPS has reported earnings growth of 173.58%, putting it ahead of 89.8% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VIPS's revenue has grown 88.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.21% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vipshop Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CHE, QGEN, ACGL, LOGI, and MORN.
- Visit VIPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vip.com.
VIPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.59||52-week high||$46.00|
|Prev. close||$18.10||52-week low||$14.86|
|Day high||$19.65||Avg. volume||13,880,959|
|50-day MA||$24.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.47||Market Cap||13.30B|
Vipshop Holdings Ltd. ADR (VIPS) Company Bio
Vipshop Holdings Limited operates as an online discount retailer for various brands in China. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
VIPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIPS Latest Social Stream
View Full VIPS Social Stream
Latest VIPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vipshop Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIPS as an investment opportunity.
Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
No summary available.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Don't chase Reddit's latest obsession when these three companies offer more sustainable returns.
Gainers: Arcimoto (FUV) +18%. AMC Entertainment (AMC) +17%. XpresSpa Group (XSPA) +17%. Urban One (UONE) +17%. KBS Fashion (KBSF) +14%. Losers: TAL Education (TAL) -13%. Eros STX Global (ESGC) -11%. 17 Education & Technology (YQ) -10%. RLX Technology (RLX) -9%. Vipshop (VIPS) -8%....
VIPS Price Returns