Vipshop Holdings Ltd. ADR (VIPS): Price and Financial Metrics
VIPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.94||52-week high||$16.35|
|Prev. close||$15.08||52-week low||$6.36|
|Day high||$15.95||Avg. volume||5,358,939|
|50-day MA||$15.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||10.82B|
VIPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIPS POWR Grades
- VIPS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIPS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- VIPS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.53% of US stocks).
VIPS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VIPS is currently 0.84, higher than merely 3.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VIPSHOP HOLDINGS LTD comes in at -18.03%, a number that bests just 12.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- VIPSHOP HOLDINGS LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 64.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIPSHOP HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ADTH, TKNO, SKLZ, VERB, and PRLB.
- VIPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIPSHOP HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.vip.com.
Vipshop Holdings Ltd. ADR (VIPS) Company Bio
Vipshop (Chinese: 唯品会; pinyin: Wei Pin Hui) is a Chinese company that operates the e-commerce website VIP.com (formerly Vipshop.com) specializing in online discount sales. Vipshop is based out of Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, and was listed on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on March 23, 2012. As of 2017, Vipshop had 52.1 million customers, and there were 269.8 million orders for the year 2016. Following Tmall and JD.com, it is now the third largest e-commerce site in China. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
VIPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIPS Latest Social Stream
View Full VIPS Social Stream
Latest VIPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIPSHOP HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIPS as an investment opportunity.
China's Discount Retailer Vipshop Achieves Revenue Of CNY 27.5 Billion In Q1 2023
Vipshop Holdings Limited, headquartered in Guangzhou, recently released its first 2023 quarterly report. In Q1 2023, the company achieved revenue of CNY 27.5 billion ($3.88 billion), up 9.1% year-over-year and above market expectations.
The 7 Best Stocks Under $15 to Buy in June 2023
While you generally get what you pay for, these best stocks under $15 for June provide compelling opportunities at discount.
Vipshop (VIPS) to Post Q1 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
Vipshop's (VIPS) first-quarter results are expected to reflect strength in its merchandising strategy and discount retail business.
Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS) Flat As Market Gains: What You Should Know
Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS) closed at $16.21 in the latest trading session, marking no change from the prior day.
Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS) Hit a 52 Week High, Can the Run Continue?
Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
VIPS Price Returns
Continue Researching VIPSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vipshop Holdings Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...