VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. (VIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.32% of US stocks.
- VIR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- VIR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.46% of US stocks).
VIR Stock Summary
- VIR's went public 2.04 years ago, making it older than just 3.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 440.18%, Vir Biotechnology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.23% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VIR's revenue has grown 143.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.18% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vir Biotechnology Inc are INO, SYRS, PTGX, NRIX, and ARCT.
- VIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vir Biotechnology Inc's official web site, go to www.vir.bio.
VIR Valuation Summary
- VIR's EV/EBIT ratio is -20.4; this is 169.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 23 months.
- Over the past 23 months, VIR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIR.
VIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.97% of graded US stocks.
- VIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.18 -- ranking 209th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.27||52-week high||$141.01|
|Prev. close||$40.21||52-week low||$25.31|
|Day high||$41.40||Avg. volume||1,167,990|
|50-day MA||$44.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.18||Market Cap||5.39B|
VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. (VIR) Company Bio
Vir Biotechnology, Inc. engages in the provision of technologies to treat and prevent infectious diseases. Its technology platforms include antibody, T cell, innate immunity, and siRNA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIR Latest Social Stream
View Full VIR Social Stream
Latest VIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vir Biotechnology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIR as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIR) have been given an average recommendation of Hold by the eight analysts that are covering the stock, MarketBeat.com reports. Three analysts have rated the stock with a sell recommendation, one has given a hold recommendation and three have issued a buy recommendation on the company. The average 12 month 
Vir Biotechnology to Provide Corporate Update and Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 4, 2021
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIR) today announced the Company will provide a corporate update and report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The update will be provided via a press release after market close and will be accessible under Press Releases in the Investors section of the Vir website at www.vir.bio. About Vir BiotechnologyVir Biotechnology is a commercial-stage immunology c
Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIR) Director Vicki L. Sato sold 15,174 shares of the firms stock in a transaction on Tuesday, October 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $39.56, for a total value of $600,283.44. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through the 
Vir Biotechnology Announces Multiple Abstracts Highlighting New Hepatitis B Data Accepted for Presentation at AASLD’s The Liver Meeting® 2021
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIR) today announced that three abstracts highlighting data from its hepatitis B clinical program and one health outcomes research abstract have been accepted for oral and poster presentation at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) The Liver Meeting®, taking place virtually from November 12-15, 2021. Among the accepted abstracts is an oral presentation of new data from a Phase 2 study ev
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
VIR Price Returns