VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. (VIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.97% of US stocks.
- VIR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VIR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VIR Stock Summary
- Vir Biotechnology Inc's stock had its IPO on October 11, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 6.78% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vir Biotechnology Inc is reporting a growth rate of -284.12%; that's higher than merely 6.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Vir Biotechnology Inc comes in at 1,334.39%, a number that bests 99.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vir Biotechnology Inc are FIXX, QURE, BBIO, CALA, and MTEM.
- VIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vir Biotechnology Inc's official web site, go to www.vir.bio.
VIR Valuation Summary
- VIR's EV/EBIT ratio is -20.4; this is 169.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 23 months.
- Over the past 23 months, VIR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIR.
VIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.08% of graded US stocks.
- VIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.18 -- ranking 205th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.66||52-week high||$58.00|
|Prev. close||$22.82||52-week low||$18.21|
|Day high||$23.89||Avg. volume||1,529,693|
|50-day MA||$22.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.54||Market Cap||3.13B|
VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. (VIR) Company Bio
Vir Biotechnology, Inc. engages in the provision of technologies to treat and prevent infectious diseases. Its technology platforms include antibody, T cell, innate immunity, and siRNA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIR Latest Social Stream
View Full VIR Social Stream
Latest VIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vir Biotechnology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIR as an investment opportunity.
Vir Biotechnology Provides Corporate Update and Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
– Significant progress made increasing global patient access to sotrovimab; approximately 1.7 million doses sold to date – – $917.2 million of sotrovimab collaboration revenue recognized in 2021 – – Multiple commercial and clinical value drivers expected across the portfolio in 2022 – SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIR) today provided a corporate update and reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Avid Bioservices (CDMO) is set to provide updates on its CDMO business and other such developments when it reports earnings results for third quarter of fiscal 2022.
Vir Biotechnology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VIR ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (VIR) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ProQR (PRQR) lead candidate sepofarsen did not meet primary and secondary goals in phase II/III study.
VIR Price Returns