VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. (VIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIR POWR Grades
- VIR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VIR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
VIR Stock Summary
- VIR's current price/earnings ratio is 2.46, which is higher than just 3.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, VIR has reported earnings growth of -552.63%, putting it ahead of merely 2.91% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VIR's revenue has grown 1,053.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.07% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ONCT, FDMT, ACRS, MRKR, and RARE.
- VIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.vir.bio.
VIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VIR's price/sales ratio is 74.19% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- VIR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.5 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIR.
VIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.08% of graded US stocks.
- VIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.18 -- ranking 205th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.96||52-week high||$58.00|
|Prev. close||$18.59||52-week low||$18.05|
|Day high||$19.29||Avg. volume||1,317,671|
|50-day MA||$25.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.77||Market Cap||2.51B|
VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC. (VIR) Company Bio
Vir Biotechnology, Inc. engages in the provision of technologies to treat and prevent infectious diseases. Its technology platforms include antibody, T cell, innate immunity, and siRNA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIR Latest Social Stream
View Full VIR Social Stream
Latest VIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIR BIOTECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIR as an investment opportunity.
Vir Biotechnology Announces First Patient Dosed in the Phase 2 SOLSTICE Trial Evaluating VIR-2218 and VIR-3434 for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis D Virus Infection
– Impacting more than 12 million people globally, HDV is the most aggressive form of viral hepatitis – – Novel combination strategy designed toreduce HDV viremia and block viral entry – SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIR) today announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Phase 2 SOLSTICE clinical trial evaluating VIR-2218 and VIR-3434 as monotherapy and in combination for the treatment of people living with chronic hepatitis D virus
These biotech stocks should deliver big gains to long-term investors who purchase shares at a discount during the bear market.
A San Francisco-based immunology company that wants to help eradicate infectious disease globally has expanded its footprint in St. Louis, opening a new $41 million office within the Cortex innovation district. It says the new facility will be critical to advancing research to treat several infectious diseases, including Covid-19.
This Hepatitis Stock Has 'Multiple Paths To Value Creation,' Expects To Double, Bullish Analyst Predicts
SVB Leerink initiated coverage on Vir Biotechnology Inc (NASDAQ: VIR) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $40, with an investment thesis based on: With multiple clinic programs, Vir is well-positioned as a leading infectious disease & commercial-stage biopharma company. Vir developed and globally distributed its first generation COVID-19 antiviral, sotrovimab (Xevudy), and received repeat US government contracts. Xevudy generated around $2.6 billion in revenues that could provide rob
Investors need to pay close attention to Vir Biotechnology (VIR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
VIR Price Returns