Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIRC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VIRC is 4.04 -- better than 87.78% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, VIRCO MFG CORPORATION has a higher such ratio than merely 10.05% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VIRCO MFG CORPORATION is reporting a growth rate of -632.66%; that's higher than only 2.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIRCO MFG CORPORATION are FOSL, NODK, DYNT, FORD, and FXLV.
- VIRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIRCO MFG CORPORATION's official web site, go to www.virco.com.
VIRC Valuation Summary
- VIRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.1; this is 250% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VIRC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIRC.
VIRC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.82%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -35.76%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1370.78%.
The table below shows VIRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.26||52-week high||$5.00|
|Prev. close||$4.26||52-week low||$2.63|
|Day high||$4.36||Avg. volume||13,605|
|50-day MA||$4.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||69.06M|
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) Company Bio
Virco Mfg. Corporation engages in the design, production, and distribution of furniture for the commercial and education markets in the United States. It offers seating products, including 4-leg chairs, cantilever chairs, tablet arm chairs with work surfaces and compact footprints, steel-frame rockers, stools, classroom chairs, stack and folding chairs, hard plastic seating, upholstered stack and ergonomic chairs, and plastic stack chairs. The company also provides folding, activity, office, computer, and mobile tables; and computer furniture, such as keyboard mouse trays, CPU holders, support columns, desks and workstations, specialty tables, instructor media stations and towers, and other products. In addition, it offers chair desks, combo units, and tablet arm and caster units, as well as a returns and credenzas. Additionally, the company provides administrative office furniture, including desks, returns, bookcases, storage cabinets, and other items, as well as wardrobe tower cabinets, file credenzas, and mobile pedestals; laboratory furniture comprising steel-based science tables, table bases, lab stools, and wood-frame science tables; mobile furniture, including mobile tables for cafeterias, mobile cabinets, and mobile chairs for school settings and offices; and handling and storage equipment, as well as manufactures stackable storage trucks. It serves educational institutions, convention centers and arenas, hospitality providers, government facilities, and places of worship through its sales and support teams, and dealer network. Virco Mfg. Corporation was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Torrance, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIRC Latest Social Stream
View Full VIRC Social Stream
Latest VIRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRCO MFG CORPORATION that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIRC as an investment opportunity.
VIRC, TCRT, AINC, CWEN and WHF have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 18, 2022.
Here is how TAL Education (TAL) and Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Ignoring the stock price of a company, what are the underlying trends that tell us a business is past the growth phase...
Is New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU) Stock Outpacing Its Consumer Discretionary Peers This Year?
Here is how New Oriental Education (EDU) and Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here is how Trip.com (TCOM) and Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
VIRC Price Returns