Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC): Price and Financial Metrics
VIRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.88||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$6.39||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$7.23||Avg. volume||31,536|
|50-day MA||$4.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.35||Market Cap||112.47M|
VIRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, VIRCO MFG CORPORATION is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.68% of US stocks.
- VIRC's current price/earnings ratio is 3.85, which is higher than only 4.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, VIRC has reported earnings growth of 822.95%, putting it ahead of 98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPR, SIF, BIG, FORD, and DXYN.
- Visit VIRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virco.com.
VIRC Valuation Summary
- VIRC's price/earnings ratio is 3.3; this is 78% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VIRC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIRC.
VIRC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -38.41%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.38%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -168.34%.
The table below shows VIRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) Company Bio
Virco Mfg. Corporation engages in the design, production, and distribution of furniture for the commercial and education markets in the United States. It offers seating products, including 4-leg chairs, cantilever chairs, tablet arm chairs with work surfaces and compact footprints, steel-frame rockers, stools, classroom chairs, stack and folding chairs, hard plastic seating, upholstered stack and ergonomic chairs, and plastic stack chairs. The company also provides folding, activity, office, computer, and mobile tables; and computer furniture, such as keyboard mouse trays, CPU holders, support columns, desks and workstations, specialty tables, instructor media stations and towers, and other products. In addition, it offers chair desks, combo units, and tablet arm and caster units, as well as a returns and credenzas. Additionally, the company provides administrative office furniture, including desks, returns, bookcases, storage cabinets, and other items, as well as wardrobe tower cabinets, file credenzas, and mobile pedestals; laboratory furniture comprising steel-based science tables, table bases, lab stools, and wood-frame science tables; mobile furniture, including mobile tables for cafeterias, mobile cabinets, and mobile chairs for school settings and offices; and handling and storage equipment, as well as manufactures stackable storage trucks. It serves educational institutions, convention centers and arenas, hospitality providers, government facilities, and places of worship through its sales and support teams, and dealer network. Virco Mfg. Corporation was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Torrance, California.
VIRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIRC Latest Social Stream
View Full VIRC Social Stream
Latest VIRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRCO MFG CORPORATION that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIRC as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Insiders appear to have a vested interest in Virco Mfg's growth, as seen by their sizeable ownership A...
CWCO, VIRC and ITT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 13, 2023.
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
VIRC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 13, 2023.
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 48.44% and 12.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VIRC Price Returns