Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIRC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VIRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- VIRC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
VIRC Stock Summary
- Virco Mfg Corporation's market capitalization of $49,825,349 is ahead of just 10.16% of US-listed equities.
- VIRC's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.51% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VIRC has reported earnings growth of -127.71%, putting it ahead of only 15.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Virco Mfg Corporation are CATO, FSTR, HIL, UTI, and HVT.
- Visit VIRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virco.com.
VIRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.19||52-week high||$4.61|
|Prev. close||$3.13||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$3.19||Avg. volume||48,928|
|50-day MA||$3.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.65||Market Cap||50.78M|
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) Company Bio
Virco Mfg. Corporation engages in the design, production, and distribution of furniture for the commercial and education markets in the United States. It offers seating products, including 4-leg chairs, cantilever chairs, tablet arm chairs with work surfaces and compact footprints, steel-frame rockers, stools, classroom chairs, stack and folding chairs, hard plastic seating, upholstered stack and ergonomic chairs, and plastic stack chairs. The company also provides folding, activity, office, computer, and mobile tables; and computer furniture, such as keyboard mouse trays, CPU holders, support columns, desks and workstations, specialty tables, instructor media stations and towers, and other products. In addition, it offers chair desks, combo units, and tablet arm and caster units, as well as a returns and credenzas. Additionally, the company provides administrative office furniture, including desks, returns, bookcases, storage cabinets, and other items, as well as wardrobe tower cabinets, file credenzas, and mobile pedestals; laboratory furniture comprising steel-based science tables, table bases, lab stools, and wood-frame science tables; mobile furniture, including mobile tables for cafeterias, mobile cabinets, and mobile chairs for school settings and offices; and handling and storage equipment, as well as manufactures stackable storage trucks. It serves educational institutions, convention centers and arenas, hospitality providers, government facilities, and places of worship through its sales and support teams, and dealer network. Virco Mfg. Corporation was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Torrance, California.
VIRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Virco Mfg Corporation with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Virco Mfg Corporation ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 31%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Virco Mfg Corporation, consider:
- Virco Mfg Corporation's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.93. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Virco Mfg Corporation experienced a tax rate of about 34% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 87.28% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VIRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIRC Latest Social Stream
View Full VIRC Social Stream
Latest VIRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virco Mfg Corporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIRC as an investment opportunity.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
VIRC Price Returns