Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC): Price and Financial Metrics
VIRC Stock Summary
- Virco Mfg Corporation's market capitalization of $50,780,468 is ahead of only 9.62% of US-listed equities.
- VIRC's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.79% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VIRC comes in at 16.32% -- higher than that of 89.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Virco Mfg Corporation, a group of peers worth examining would be HWCC, HSON, WEYS, RELL, and KEQU.
- VIRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Virco Mfg Corporation's official web site, go to www.virco.com.
VIRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.30||52-week high||$4.61|
|Prev. close||$3.19||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$3.34||Avg. volume||64,945|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||52.53M|
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) Company Bio
Virco Mfg. Corporation engages in the design, production, and distribution of furniture for the commercial and education markets in the United States. It offers seating products, including 4-leg chairs, cantilever chairs, tablet arm chairs with work surfaces and compact footprints, steel-frame rockers, stools, classroom chairs, stack and folding chairs, hard plastic seating, upholstered stack and ergonomic chairs, and plastic stack chairs. The company also provides folding, activity, office, computer, and mobile tables; and computer furniture, such as keyboard mouse trays, CPU holders, support columns, desks and workstations, specialty tables, instructor media stations and towers, and other products. In addition, it offers chair desks, combo units, and tablet arm and caster units, as well as a returns and credenzas. Additionally, the company provides administrative office furniture, including desks, returns, bookcases, storage cabinets, and other items, as well as wardrobe tower cabinets, file credenzas, and mobile pedestals; laboratory furniture comprising steel-based science tables, table bases, lab stools, and wood-frame science tables; mobile furniture, including mobile tables for cafeterias, mobile cabinets, and mobile chairs for school settings and offices; and handling and storage equipment, as well as manufactures stackable storage trucks. It serves educational institutions, convention centers and arenas, hospitality providers, government facilities, and places of worship through its sales and support teams, and dealer network. Virco Mfg. Corporation was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Torrance, California.
VIRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VIRC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Virco Mfg Corporation ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Virco Mfg Corporation ended up being:
- Virco Mfg Corporation's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.47. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 18.78% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Virco Mfg Corporation experienced a tax rate of about 56% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 91.9% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VIRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIRC Latest Social Stream
View Full VIRC Social Stream
Latest VIRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virco Mfg Corporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIRC as an investment opportunity.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million equity holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F […]
Operating income more than doubles on modestly lower revenueDomestic factories and warehouses yield improved efficienciesOrder activity remains stable TORRANCE, Calif.,.
Today we are going to look at Virco Mfg. Corporation (NASDAQ:VIRC) to see whether it might be an attractive investment...
VIRC Price Returns
Continue Researching VIRCWant to do more research on Virco Mfg Corporation's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!