Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIRC Stock Summary
- VIRC has a higher market value than only 6.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $56,518,101.
- VIRC's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VIRC comes in at 23.94% -- higher than that of 90.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Virco Mfg Corporation are UFCS, FOSL, CATO, OCC, and BGSF.
- Visit VIRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virco.com.
VIRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VIRC's price/sales ratio is 87.1% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, VIRC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- VIRC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 80 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIRC.
VIRC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -24.19%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.24%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.02%.
The table below shows VIRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.54||52-week high||$4.61|
|Prev. close||$3.63||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$3.57||Avg. volume||32,714|
|50-day MA||$3.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||57.00M|
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) Company Bio
Virco Mfg. Corporation engages in the design, production, and distribution of furniture for the commercial and education markets in the United States. It offers seating products, including 4-leg chairs, cantilever chairs, tablet arm chairs with work surfaces and compact footprints, steel-frame rockers, stools, classroom chairs, stack and folding chairs, hard plastic seating, upholstered stack and ergonomic chairs, and plastic stack chairs. The company also provides folding, activity, office, computer, and mobile tables; and computer furniture, such as keyboard mouse trays, CPU holders, support columns, desks and workstations, specialty tables, instructor media stations and towers, and other products. In addition, it offers chair desks, combo units, and tablet arm and caster units, as well as a returns and credenzas. Additionally, the company provides administrative office furniture, including desks, returns, bookcases, storage cabinets, and other items, as well as wardrobe tower cabinets, file credenzas, and mobile pedestals; laboratory furniture comprising steel-based science tables, table bases, lab stools, and wood-frame science tables; mobile furniture, including mobile tables for cafeterias, mobile cabinets, and mobile chairs for school settings and offices; and handling and storage equipment, as well as manufactures stackable storage trucks. It serves educational institutions, convention centers and arenas, hospitality providers, government facilities, and places of worship through its sales and support teams, and dealer network. Virco Mfg. Corporation was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Torrance, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIRC Latest Social Stream
View Full VIRC Social Stream
Latest VIRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virco Mfg Corporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIRC as an investment opportunity.
IBEX, MTRX, SPWH, TPL and VIRC have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 17, 2021.
Virco's (VIRC) Q2 results reflect robust backlog level and increased spending on furniture and equipment. However, the company witnessed labor and material shortages in the quarter.
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20.00% and -18.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Highlights: Stimulus funding driving substantial increase in spending on furniture and equipment for schools$60 million backlog represents a record level for Virco and nearly 200% higher vs. 2019Current order, production, and shipping trends expected to result in less seasonality in fiscal 2022 and higher than usual revenue and earnings in the fourth quarter TORRANCE, Calif., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virco Mfg. Corporation (Nasdaq: VIRC), the largest manufacturer and supplier of movabl
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
VIRC Price Returns