Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VISL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,730,630, VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC has a greater market value than just 8.16% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about only 10.27% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.19 for VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC; that's greater than it is for just 13.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VISL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTRB, MRAI, CRON, ANIP, and XMTR.
- Visit VISL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vislink.com.
VISL Valuation Summary
- VISL's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VISL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VISL.
VISL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.88%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 74.15%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -109.48%.
The table below shows VISL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VISL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VISL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.46% of graded US stocks.
- VISL's asset turnover comes in at 0.461 -- ranking 153rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TDY, DQ, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VISL.
The table below shows VISL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VISL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VISL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.38||52-week high||$1.34|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||161,567|
|50-day MA||$0.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.51||Market Cap||18.02M|
Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL) Company Bio
Vislink Technologies, Inc. produces and distributes wireless telecommunication equipment. The Company offers amplifiers, antennas, receivers, transmitters, and wireless camera systems. Vislink Technologies markets its products worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VISL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VISL Latest Social Stream
View Full VISL Social Stream
Latest VISL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VISL as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why We're Watching Vislink Technologies' (NASDAQ:VISL) Cash Burn Situation
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Vislink Receives Over $2 Million in New Airborne Downlink Orders From U.S. and Canadian Law Enforcement Agencies
Vislink’s Surveillance and Observation Systems Deliver Real-time Situational Awarenessand Enable Accurate and Timely Decision-Making Mt. Olive, NJ, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink (Nasdaq: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the media and entertainment, law enforcement and defense markets, today announced that it has recently received orders valued in excess of $2 million for HD (high-definition) a
Vislink Announces Fiscal Year 2022 Virtual Annual Meeting Details
Mt. Olive, NJ, Dec. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink (Nasdaq: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the media & entertainment, law enforcement and defense markets, announced details pertaining to its upcoming fiscal year 2022 annual meeting of stockholders (the “2022 Annual Meeting”). The 2022 Annual Meeting will be held virtually by means of remote communication on Tuesday, December 27, 2022, and will beg
Dear Camber Energy (CEI) Stock Fans, Mark Your Calendars for Dec. 30
Shares of CEI stock are in the red after Camber Energy announced that it would pursue a 1-for-50 reverse stock split.
Vislink Unveils New Corporate Website Presence
Streamlined Design Reflects the Company’s Revised Branding and Features a More Simplified and User-Focused Site Experience Mt. Olive, NJ, Dec. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink (Nasdaq: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the media & entertainment, law enforcement and defense markets, is pleased to announce the launch of its new company website located at www.vislink.com. “We are excited to unveil our new
VISL Price Returns
Continue Researching VISLWant to do more research on Vislink Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...