Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VISL Stock Summary
- VISL has a market capitalization of $17,070,954 -- more than approximately only 5.89% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about only 10.2% of US stocks.
- VISL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC are NTRB, PTON, FTHM, CDLX, and FUBO.
- Visit VISL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vislink.com.
VISL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VISL's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.94% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- VISL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 121 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VISL.
VISL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -98.2%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -39%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -72.84%.
The table below shows VISL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VISL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VISL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.46% of graded US stocks.
- VISL's asset turnover comes in at 0.461 -- ranking 153rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TDY, DQ, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VISL.
The table below shows VISL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VISL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VISL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.36||52-week high||$1.44|
|Prev. close||$0.37||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.37||Avg. volume||405,650|
|50-day MA||$0.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||17.07M|
Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL) Company Bio
Vislink Technologies, Inc. produces and distributes wireless telecommunication equipment. The Company offers amplifiers, antennas, receivers, transmitters, and wireless camera systems. Vislink Technologies markets its products worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VISL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VISL Latest Social Stream
View Full VISL Social Stream
Latest VISL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VISL as an investment opportunity.
Mt. Olive, NJ., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink Technologies, Inc., (NASDAQ: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery and management of high-quality live video in the media, sports & entertainment markets, today announced Jonathan Robbins has joined the company as Regional Sales Manager for the United States. Mr. Robbins brings more than 16 years’ experience selling turnkey broadcast studios, encoders, and video services to clients nationwide. He will focus on the com
Today is shaping up negative for Vislink Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VISL ) shareholders, with the covering analyst...
Vislink Technologies ( NASDAQ:VISL ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.11m (down 37% from...
Mt. Olive, NJ, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink (Nasdaq: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the media & entertainment, law enforcement and defense markets, announced its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Company management will host a live video conference call to discuss the third quarter 2022 results on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern (9:00 a.m. Central) which will b
Mt. Olive, NJ., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink Technologies, Inc., (NASDAQ: VISL) (“Vislink” or the “Company”), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the media & entertainment, law enforcement and defense markets, today announced that as of November 9, 2022, its Board of Directors declared a dividend of one one-thousandth of a share of newly designated Series A Preferred Stock, par value $0.00001 per share
VISL Price Returns
Continue Researching VISLWant to do more research on Vislink Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch