Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL): Price and Financial Metrics
VISL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.49||52-week high||$14.40|
|Prev. close||$3.64||52-week low||$3.48|
|Day high||$3.61||Avg. volume||13,178|
|50-day MA||$4.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.20||Market Cap||8.30M|
VISL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VISL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,962,655, VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC has a greater market value than merely 5.45% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VISL's revenue has grown -26.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VISL is more volatile than 97.01% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be XMTR, FNA, XGN, LPTH, and TALK.
- VISL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.vislink.com.
VISL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VISL's price/sales ratio is 88.46% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- VISL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VISL.
VISL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.88%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 74.15%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -109.48%.
The table below shows VISL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VISL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VISL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.46% of graded US stocks.
- VISL's asset turnover comes in at 0.461 -- ranking 153rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TDY, DQ, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VISL.
The table below shows VISL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL) Company Bio
Vislink Technologies, Inc. produces and distributes wireless telecommunication equipment. The Company offers amplifiers, antennas, receivers, transmitters, and wireless camera systems. Vislink Technologies markets its products worldwide.
VISL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VISL Latest Social Stream
View Full VISL Social Stream
Latest VISL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VISL as an investment opportunity.
While there are some telecom companies that are doing well, the Portfolio Grader really dings these companies as telecom stocks to sell.
Vislink Extends Position in Airborne Video Downlink Systems Market with Acquisition of Broadcast Microwave Services (BMS) Assets
Strategic Asset Purchase Adds Strong Domestic and International Customer Base in MilGov Sector Mt. Olive, NJ, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (“Vislink” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery, and management of high-quality, live video and associated data in the media and entertainment, law enforcement, and defense markets, has acquired the majority assets of Broadcast Microwave Services, LLC (BMS), a provider of wirele
Get the First Look at LiveLink — Vislink’s Most Compact and Advanced Bonded Cellular Transmitter — at IBC 2023
Vislink’s Latest Innovation is the new Benchmark in IP Video Contribution MT. OLIVE, NJ, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Attendees of the 2023 International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) will witness the world debut of WMT LiveLink, the most technologically advanced bonded cellular transmitter on the market. Vislink Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: VISL), a global leader in the capture, delivery and management of high-quality, live video and associated data in the media and entertainment, law enfo
Q2 2023 Vislink Technologies Inc Earnings Call
First Half Net Loss Narrows by 10% Year-Over-Year Core MilGov Segment Achieves 91% Year-Over-Year Revenue Growth to $1.2 Million in Q2 Mt. Olive, NJ, Aug. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (“Vislink” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery, and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the media and entertainment, law enforcement, and defense markets, today reported results for the second quarter and first si
VISL Price Returns
Continue Researching VISLWant to do more research on Vislink Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch