Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VISL POWR Grades
- VISL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 59.7% of US stocks.
- VISL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 110 days.
- VISL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
VISL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.88%, Vislink Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.32% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VISL is more volatile than 92% of stocks we're observing.
- Vislink Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -58.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vislink Technologies Inc are FEIM, POAI, DWSN, TUSK, and ISIG.
- Visit VISL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vislink.com.
VISL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VISL's price/sales ratio is 15.09% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- VISL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $4.3 over the prior 103 months.
- Over the past 103 months, VISL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VISL.
VISL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VISL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$5.35|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||9,261,219|
|50-day MA||$2.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.24||Market Cap||120.06M|
Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL) Company Bio
Vislink Technologies, Inc. produces and distributes wireless telecommunication equipment. The Company offers amplifiers, antennas, receivers, transmitters, and wireless camera systems. Vislink Technologies markets its products worldwide.
VISL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VISL Latest Social Stream
View Full VISL Social Stream
Latest VISL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vislink Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VISL as an investment opportunity.
Urges Eligible Stockholders to Vote HACKETTSTOWN, NJ, June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink (NASDAQ: VISL) (“the Company”), a global technology leader in the collection, delivery and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets, today announced that its 2021 annual meeting of stockholders, which was originally scheduled for June 21, 2021 (the “Annual Meeting”), will be convened and adjourned, without any business being condu
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
Vislink Awarded $3.8 Million U.S. Department of Defense Order for Handheld Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Receiver Devices and Accessories
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink (NASDAQ: VISL) (“the Company”), a global technology leader in the collection, delivery and management of high quality, live video and associated data in the broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets, announced today that it received an order valued in excess of $3.8 million from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) for the supply of handheld intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) receiver devices and accessories. This
Penny stocks are incredibly volatile financial vehicles not for the faint of heart.
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vislink (“the “Company”) (Nasdaq: VISL), a global technology leader in the collection, delivery and management of high quality live video and associated data, reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Company management will host a live webcast on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at approximately 9:00 a.m. ET to review the Company’s financial and operating results and provide a general business update (see webcast details below). Q1 2021 Business Update: Officially launched Quantum IP-native wireless camera receiver, which provides high-reliability reception from wireless camera transmitters and creates more efficient workflows by incorporating IP connectivity at the heart of live video production.Officially launched IP Link...
VISL Price Returns
Continue Researching VISLWant to do more research on Vislink Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch