VISTA OIL & GAS, S.A.B. DE C.V. (VIST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIST POWR Grades
- VIST scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIST is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- VIST ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
VIST Stock Summary
- VIST's went public 2.16 years ago, making it older than merely 4.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, VIST has reported earnings growth of -467.47%, putting it ahead of just 4.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Vista Oil & Gas SAB de CV comes in at -34.15%, a number that bests only 8.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vista Oil & Gas SAB de CV are CSV, EAF, AHCO, HLX, and CHDN.
- Visit VIST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vistaoilandgas.com.
VIST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, VIST's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 26 months, VIST's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- VIST's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIST.
VIST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.53% of graded US stocks.
- VIST's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 107th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.40||52-week high||$4.99|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$1.86|
|Day high||$4.41||Avg. volume||414,446|
|50-day MA||$4.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.35||Market Cap||382.07M|
VISTA OIL & GAS, S.A.B. DE C.V. (VIST) Company Bio
Vista Oil & Gas SA de CV is an oil and gas company. It engages in exploration and production of oil & gas. The company was founded on March 22, 2017 and is headquartered in Mexico City.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIST Latest Social Stream
View Full VIST Social Stream
Latest VIST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vista Oil & Gas SAB de CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIST as an investment opportunity.
Brazilian companies Petrobras, JBS and Vale continue to dominate the top three spots of Latin Trades Multilatina Index for the first quarter of 2021. Petrobras saw a recovery compared with the last period, while JBS and Vale continued their growth path. In terms of growth, CSN Mineração from Brazil, Vista Oil & Gas from Mexico  To read this post, you must purchase a Latin Trade Business Intelligence Subscription . The post Multilatina Index appeared first on Latin Trade .
Vista and Trafigura Argentinas $250 Million Partnership to accelerate the development of Vaca Muerta
Martinez de Hoz & Rueda advised Trafigura Argentina on the transaction. Bruchou, Fernandez Madero & Lombardi advised Vista Oil & Gas Vista Oil & Gas and 
Under terms of the JV agreement, Vista Oil & Gas and Trafigura will jointly develop initially five pads of four wells each in Bajada del Palo Oeste, which is Vistas main shale oil development in Vaca Muerta.
Vista Oil & Gas and Trafigura Argentina announced yesterday the signing of a $250 million joint investment agreement in Vaca Muerta to develop 20 wells in the Bajada del Palo Oeste block. This alliance allows us to strengthen our business in Argentina and integrate the supply of crude oil for our refinery and the subsequent collection of fuels for our network of service stations, wholesale customers and the export market in neighbouring countries.
Bruchou, Fernández Madero & Lombardi advised Vista Oil & Gas on the transaction. Beccar Varela advised the placing agents. Vista Oil & Gas S.A.U. executed its 
VIST Price Returns