Vista Oil & Gas S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (VIST): Price and Financial Metrics
VIST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.20||52-week high||$22.84|
|Prev. close||$21.19||52-week low||$5.91|
|Day high||$21.20||Avg. volume||640,034|
|50-day MA||$20.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.32||Market Cap||1.97B|
VIST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VIST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.83% of US stocks.
- VIST's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VIST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.7% of US stocks).
VIST Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VISTA ENERGY SAB DE CV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 100% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VIST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.16% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VISTA ENERGY SAB DE CV is reporting a growth rate of 172.1%; that's higher than 92.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VISTA ENERGY SAB DE CV are BRID, FTK, ACA, HTZ, and RDN.
- Visit VIST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vistaoilandgas.com.
VIST Valuation Summary
- VIST's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 7.14% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 46 months, VIST's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIST.
VIST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.74% of graded US stocks.
- VIST's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 107th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vista Oil & Gas S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (VIST) Company Bio
Vista Oil & Gas SA de CV is an oil and gas company. It engages in exploration and production of oil & gas. The company was founded on March 22, 2017 and is headquartered in Mexico City.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIST Latest Social Stream
View Full VIST Social Stream
Latest VIST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISTA ENERGY SAB DE CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIST as an investment opportunity.
7 Energy Stocks That Are Poised to Explode as Oil Prices Soar in 2023
Wager on these leading energy stocks to explode as oil prices soar to take your portfolio to new heights this year
Here is What to Know Beyond Why Vista Oil & Gas, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (VIST) is a Trending Stock
Vista Oil & Gas, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (VIST) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
The 7 Best Oil and Gas Plays for Summer 2023
Oil stocks and gas stocks are both expected to show strong returns this summer.
Here's Why Momentum in Vista Oil & Gas, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (VIST) Should Keep going
Vista Oil & Gas, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (VIST) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Chevron (CVX) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: Should You Buy?
Chevron (CVX) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
VIST Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...