Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIVE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VIVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIVE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VIVE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VIVE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,114,793, Viveve Medical Inc has a greater market value than only 4.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Viveve Medical Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VIVE comes in at -130.53% -- higher than that of just 1.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Viveve Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLSN, ABEO, MRAM, KALA, and ECOR.
- Visit VIVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viveve.com.
VIVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VIVE's price/earnings ratio is 103.24% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- Over the past 137 months, VIVE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.1.
- Over the past 137 months, VIVE's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIVE.
VIVE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 562.09%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 49.18%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.42%.
The table below shows VIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.61||52-week high||$14.40|
|Prev. close||$2.56||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$2.67||Avg. volume||1,062,935|
|50-day MA||$2.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||27.65M|
Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE) Company Bio
Viveve Medical, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for the non-invasive treatment of vaginal laxity. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
VIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full VIVE Social Stream
Latest VIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viveve Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIVE as an investment opportunity.
New code approved by American Medical Association and supported by key medical societiesLong-term pathway for potential reimbursement now established for Company's dual-energy noninvasive treatment for urethral hypermobility to improve stress urinary incontinence in womenENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / July 7, 2021 / Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE), a medical technology company focused on women's intimate health, today announced that the American Medical Association (AMA) has issued a new Catego
ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / July 6, 2021 / Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE), a medical technology company focused on women's intimate health, today announced that Scott Durbin, chief executive officer, will participate in the Ladenburg Thalmann Healthcare Conference, July 13 - 14, 2021.
ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / June 10, 2021 / Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE), a medical technology company focused on women''s intimate health, today announced that the United States Patent and T
ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / June 10, 2021 / Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE), a medical technology company focused on women's intimate health, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) recently issued U.
Viveve Medical, Inc.: Viveve Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Pivotal SUI PURSUIT trial enrollment underway and accelerating Total revenue of $1.5M for Q1 including sale of 2,450 consumable treatment tips Strengthened patent portfolio in key Asia Pacific mark
VIVE Price Returns