Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIVE Stock Summary
- VIVE has a market capitalization of $4,396,781 -- more than approximately only 0.71% of US stocks.
- VIVEVE MEDICAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.61% of US listed stocks.
- VIVE's price/sales ratio is 0.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 20.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIVEVE MEDICAL INC are BFLY, VRAR, AMWL, BLZE, and AXDX.
- VIVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIVEVE MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.viveve.com.
VIVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VIVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.33% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 153 months, VIVE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIVE.
VIVE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -99.84%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.64%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -62.89%.
The table below shows VIVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIVE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.15% of graded US stocks.
- VIVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.243 -- ranking 139th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PETV, INO, and POAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIVE.
The table below shows VIVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$1.65|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||117,355|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.77||Market Cap||4.44M|
Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE) Company Bio
Viveve Medical, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for the non-invasive treatment of vaginal laxity. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIVE Latest Social Stream
View Full VIVE Social Stream
Latest VIVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIVEVE MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIVE as an investment opportunity.
Viveve Medical ( NASDAQ:VIVE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.68m (up 4.2% from 3Q...
Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:VIVE) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 10, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Jeannie Swindle - Senior Director, Corporate Communications…
Viveve Medical press release (VIVE): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.59 beats by $0.07.Revenue of $17M (+962.5% Y/Y) beats by $15.29M.Gross profit for the third quarter of 2022 was $0.5 million,…
Viveve Medical, Inc.: Viveve Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Total revenue of $1.7 million in Q3 including sale of 3,100 disposable treatment tipsPURSUIT clinical trial completion expected by year-endConference call to be hosted by Company at 5:00 PM ET toda…
Viveve Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVE), a medical technology company focused on women's health and the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence (SUI), today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, and will provide a corporate update on its scheduled conference call at 5:00 PM ET today.
VIVE Price Returns