Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIVO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VIVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIVO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- VIVO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
VIVO Stock Summary
- VIVO's went public 30.79 years ago, making it older than 83.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- VIVO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 17.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.48%, MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.69% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LFUS, FOXF, ISPC, LMAT, and CFMS.
- Visit VIVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meridianbioscience.com.
VIVO Valuation Summary
- VIVO's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.5; this is 181.61% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VIVO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIVO.
VIVO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 66.31%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.99%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.32%.
The table below shows VIVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIVO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.82% of graded US stocks.
- VIVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.713 -- ranking 41st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CPRX, CHRS, and XTNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIVO.
The table below shows VIVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.00||52-week high||$34.38|
|Prev. close||$31.99||52-week low||$17.20|
|Day high||$32.20||Avg. volume||497,659|
|50-day MA||$31.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.59||Market Cap||1.40B|
Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) Company Bio
Meridian Biosciences is a fully integrated life science company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes a broad range of innovative diagnostic test kits, purified reagents and related products and offers biopharmaceutical enabling technologies. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIVO Latest Social Stream
View Full VIVO Social Stream
Latest VIVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIVO as an investment opportunity.
Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 2.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIVO) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2022.
BellRing Brands (BRBR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.90% and 6.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Most investors would like to see their stock portfolio grow significantly, especially if they have quite a few years left until retirement. Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG), Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX), Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY), and Meridian Bioscience (NASDAQ: VIVO) all show solid potential to grow your investments significantly. Alphabet's stock has risen 105% over the past five years.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Travere Therapeutics (TVTX), Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) and Neurocrine (NBIX)
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Travere Therapeutics (TVTX – Research Report), Meridian Bioscience (VIVO – Research Report) and Neurocrine (NBIX – Research Report). Travere Therapeutics (TVTX) H.C. Wainwright analyst Ed Arce maintained a Buy rating on Travere Therapeutics today and set a price target of $42.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $27.83. According to TipRanks.
VIVO Price Returns
Continue Researching VIVOWant to see what other sources are saying about Meridian Bioscience Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch