Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO): Price and Financial Metrics
VIVO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 345.58, Meridian Bioscience Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.12% of US stocks.
- Meridian Bioscience Inc's stock had its IPO on February 26, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.67% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Meridian Bioscience Inc comes in at -5.88%, a number that bests just 21.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Meridian Bioscience Inc are OSUR, EBIX, APEN, HSTM, and AGCO.
- Visit VIVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meridianbioscience.com.
VIVO Stock Price Chart More Charts
VIVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.47||52-week high||$17.71|
|Prev. close||$7.45||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$7.56||Avg. volume||546,257|
|50-day MA||$9.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.04||Market Cap||319.93M|
Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) Company Bio
Meridian Biosciences is a fully integrated life science company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes a broad range of innovative diagnostic test kits, purified reagents and related products and offers biopharmaceutical enabling technologies. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
VIVO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Meridian Bioscience Inc. To summarize, we found that Meridian Bioscience Inc ranked in the 45st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 28%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Meridian Bioscience Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Meridian Bioscience Inc over the past 5.75 years is -0.01%; that's better than merely 22.83% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Meridian Bioscience Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.69. This coverage rate is greater than that of 76.61% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|