Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIVO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VIVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIVO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VIVO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
VIVO Stock Summary
- Meridian Bioscience Inc's stock had its IPO on February 26, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.81% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.37 for Meridian Bioscience Inc; that's greater than it is for only 20.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.6%, Meridian Bioscience Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.13% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Meridian Bioscience Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NSSC, SUPN, BKYI, KVHI, and IRIX.
- VIVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Meridian Bioscience Inc's official web site, go to www.meridianbioscience.com.
VIVO Valuation Summary
- VIVO's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 74.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VIVO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VIVO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIVO.
VIVO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.19%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 34.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.71%.
The table below shows VIVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIVO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.82% of graded US stocks.
- VIVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.713 -- ranking 41st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CPRX, CHRS, and XTNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIVO.
The table below shows VIVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.00||52-week high||$30.21|
|Prev. close||$29.82||52-week low||$17.04|
|Day high||$30.15||Avg. volume||438,436|
|50-day MA||$26.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.84||Market Cap||1.31B|
Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) Company Bio
Meridian Biosciences is a fully integrated life science company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes a broad range of innovative diagnostic test kits, purified reagents and related products and offers biopharmaceutical enabling technologies. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIVO Latest Social Stream
View Full VIVO Social Stream
Latest VIVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meridian Bioscience Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIVO as an investment opportunity.
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIVO), a leading global provider of diagnostic testing solutions and life science raw materials, announced today that Andy Kitzmiller joined Meridian Bioscience as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, reporting directly to CEO Jack Kenny. He will oversee the global finance organization and financial activities, including accounting and controllership, financial planning and analysis, tax, internal audit, and treasury.
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIVO), a leading global provider of diagnostic testing solutions and life science raw materials, announced today that Magellan Diagnostics resumed manufacturing and distribution of their LeadCare® II test kits.
Meridian Bioscience (NASDAQ:VIVO) stock performs better than its underlying earnings growth over last five years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (VIVO) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 4, 2022 10:00 A.M. ET Company Participants Charlie Wood - Vice President, Investor Relations Jack Kenny - Chief Executive Officer Julie Smith - Senior Vice President Controller & Principal Accounting Officer Conference Call Participants Yi Chen - H.C. Wainwright Presentation...
VIVO Price Returns
Continue Researching VIVOWant to see what other sources are saying about Meridian Bioscience Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch