Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIVO POWR Grades
- VIVO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- VIVO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- VIVO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.57% of US stocks).
VIVO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.25, Meridian Bioscience Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 15.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, VIVO has reported earnings growth of 261.65%, putting it ahead of 92.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Meridian Bioscience Inc comes in at 60.36%, a number that bests 90.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LAKE, CYBE, ADUS, CYAN, and SMP.
- Visit VIVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meridianbioscience.com.
VIVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.25||52-week high||$30.65|
|Prev. close||$19.07||52-week low||$12.98|
|Day high||$19.68||Avg. volume||745,425|
|50-day MA||$23.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.44||Market Cap||834.10M|
Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) Company Bio
Meridian Biosciences is a fully integrated life science company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes a broad range of innovative diagnostic test kits, purified reagents and related products and offers biopharmaceutical enabling technologies. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
VIVO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Meridian Bioscience Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Meridian Bioscience Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Meridian Bioscience Inc ended up being:
- VIVO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Meridian Bioscience Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 38.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of 89.6% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Meridian Bioscience Inc experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 73.77% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VIVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIVO Latest Social Stream
View Full VIVO Social Stream
Latest VIVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meridian Bioscience Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIVO as an investment opportunity.
GAINERS: Golden Leaf Holdings (OTC: GLDFF ) shares closed up 9.38% at $0.05 EnWave (OTC: NWVCF ) shares closed up 8.91% at $1.22 Gaby (OTC: GABLF ) shares closed up 6.35% at $0.09 Cipher Pharms Inc (OTC: CPHRF ) shares closed up 5.45% at $1.13 Indiva (OTC: NDVAF ) shares closed up 4.79% at $0.37 Meridian Bioscience (NASDAQ: VIVO ) shares closed up 3.22% at $18.59 World Acceptance (NASDAQ: WRLD ) shares closed up 2.97% at $142.77 MariMed (OTC: MRMD ) shares closed up 2.56% at $0.77 C21 Investments (OTC: CXXIF ) shares closed up 2.54% at $1.12 ESCO Technologies (NYSE: ESE ) shares … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) closed at $20.45 in the latest trading session, marking a +6.68% move from the prior day.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Meridian Bioscience Inc (NASDAQ: VIVO)Q2 2021 Earnings CallMay 7, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon and thank you for standing by.
Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and -2.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIVO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
VIVO Price Returns
Continue Researching VIVOWant to see what other sources are saying about Meridian Bioscience Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Meridian Bioscience Inc (VIVO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch