Velodyne Lidar Inc. (VLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLDR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VLDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VLDR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VLDR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VLDR Stock Summary
- For VLDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that VLDR's revenue has grown -35.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.91% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Velodyne Lidar Inc's share price is greater than that of 90.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Velodyne Lidar Inc are LGVN, VUZI, AXON, AFRM, and SEER.
- Visit VLDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.velodynelidar.com.
VLDR Valuation Summary
- VLDR's price/earnings ratio is -5.6; this is 114.36% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VLDR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 35 months.
- VLDR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27.7 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLDR.
VLDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VLDR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.51% of graded US stocks.
- VLDR's asset turnover comes in at 0.189 -- ranking 102nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VLDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VLDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.98||52-week high||$10.39|
|Prev. close||$0.96||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$0.99||Avg. volume||5,684,632|
|50-day MA||$1.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||203.34M|
Velodyne Lidar Inc. (VLDR) Company Bio
Velodyne Lidar, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which engages in the provision of real-time three dimensional (3D) vision for autonomous systems. It also develops and produces Lidar sensors for use in industrial, 3D mapping, drones and auto applications. The company was founded by David S. Hall and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLDR Latest Social Stream
View Full VLDR Social Stream
Latest VLDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Velodyne Lidar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLDR as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 24, 2022--Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (NASDAQ: VLDR, VLDRW), the leading lidar company, known worldwide for its broad portfolio of breakthrough lidar technologies, announces participation in the upcoming March conferences.
Every investor in Velodyne Lidar, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VLDR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
This article discusses three lidar stocks to buy for lucrative returns in 2022, specifically INVZ, LAZR and OUST
Velodyne Lidar (NASDAQ:VLDR), which makes lidar systems, has recently issued a warrant that would allow Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) to buy around a 16% stake in the company. The announcement instantly made the headlines and put the spotlight on lidar stocks. The potential growth of autonomous vehicles has been increasing the demand for lidar technologies. Regular InvestorPlace.com readers would know that lidar systems emit laser pulses to create a three-dimensional image of the surrounding area. Th
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 15, 2022--Velodyne Lidar announced its Automated with Velodyne program has 100 partner companies working to commercialize next-generation autonomous solutions.
VLDR Price Returns