Velodyne Lidar Inc. (VLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLDR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VLDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.92% of US stocks.
- VLDR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 46 weeks.
- VLDR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
VLDR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Velodyne Lidar Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Velodyne Lidar Inc comes in at -54.58%, a number that bests merely 4.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Velodyne Lidar Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VLDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANIX, UCL, WIMI, QNST, and CNET.
- VLDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Velodyne Lidar Inc's official web site, go to www.velodynelidar.com.
VLDR Valuation Summary
- VLDR's price/earnings ratio is -5.6; this is 114.36% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VLDR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 35 months.
- VLDR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27.7 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLDR.
VLDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VLDR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.38% of graded US stocks.
- VLDR's asset turnover comes in at 0.189 -- ranking 102nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VLDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VLDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.41||52-week high||$30.81|
|Prev. close||$6.49||52-week low||$6.03|
|Day high||$6.62||Avg. volume||4,237,814|
|50-day MA||$7.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.78||Market Cap||1.25B|
Velodyne Lidar Inc. (VLDR) Company Bio
Velodyne Lidar, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which engages in the provision of real-time three dimensional (3D) vision for autonomous systems. It also develops and produces Lidar sensors for use in industrial, 3D mapping, drones and auto applications. The company was founded by David S. Hall and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLDR Latest Social Stream
View Full VLDR Social Stream
Latest VLDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Velodyne Lidar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLDR as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 15, 2021--Velodyne Lidar white paper calls for independent performance testing of driver assistance systems to be expanded to include dark, nighttime scenarios.
Velodyne stellt auf der IAA Mobility fortschrittliche Lidar- und Softwarelösungen für intelligente Transportsysteme und Mobilitätsanwendungen vor
SAN JOSE, Kalifornien (USA)--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Velodyne Lidar will display its technology leadership and product breadth in lidar sensors and software at IAA Mobility.
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $VLDR #VelodyneLidar--Velodyne Lidar, Inc. announces participation in the upcoming September conferences.
Velodyne Showcases Advanced Lidar and Software Solutions for Intelligent Transportation Systems and Mobile Applications at IAA Mobility
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #VelodyneLidar--Velodyne Lidar will display its technology leadership and product breadth in lidar sensors and software at IAA Mobility.
Velodyne Lidar, Inc. and MOV.AI have announced to collaborate to provide robot manufacturers with enterprise-grade automation solutions, including mapping, navigation, obstacle avoidance and risk avoidance. The MOV.AI Robotics Engine Platform, combined with Velodynes LiDAR sensors, addresses the growing demand for automation in dynamic collaborative environments such as e-commerce, logistics, manufacturing and hospitals. The MOV.AI Robotics Engine Platform, powered  The post Velodyne LiDAR & MOV.AI partner to provide autonomous solutions appeared first on Geospatial World .
VLDR Price Returns