Velodyne Lidar Inc. (VLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLDR POWR Grades
- VLDR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 46.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VLDR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- VLDR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
VLDR Stock Summary
- For VLDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that VLDR's revenue has grown -34.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.5% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VLDR is more volatile than 94.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VLDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNET, ANIX, WIMI, LBPS, and JUPW.
- VLDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Velodyne Lidar Inc's official web site, go to www.velodynelidar.com.
VLDR Valuation Summary
- VLDR's price/earnings ratio is -5.6; this is 114.36% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VLDR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 35 months.
- VLDR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27.7 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLDR.
VLDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VLDR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.51% of graded US stocks.
- VLDR's asset turnover comes in at 0.189 -- ranking 102nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VLDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VLDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.69||52-week high||$26.74|
|Prev. close||$3.65||52-week low||$3.64|
|Day high||$4.01||Avg. volume||2,468,819|
|50-day MA||$5.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.00||Market Cap||724.89M|
Velodyne Lidar Inc. (VLDR) Company Bio
Velodyne Lidar, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which engages in the provision of real-time three dimensional (3D) vision for autonomous systems. It also develops and produces Lidar sensors for use in industrial, 3D mapping, drones and auto applications. The company was founded by David S. Hall and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLDR Latest Social Stream
View Full VLDR Social Stream
Latest VLDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Velodyne Lidar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLDR as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 18, 2022--Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (NASDAQ: VLDR, VLDRW), today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Ernest E. Maddock to the Board, effective January 13, 2022. Mr. Maddock has been appointed as a Class III director and a member of the Board’s Audit Committee.
The following slide deck was published by Velodyne Lidar, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 12, 2022--Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (NASDAQ: VLDR, VLDRW), the leading lidar company, known worldwide for its broad portfolio of breakthrough lidar technologies, announces participation in Baird’s 2022 Vehicle, Technology & Mobility Conference being held virtually on Tuesday, January 25, 2022.
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 11, 2022--Velodyne Lidar announced a five-year sales agreement for its lidar sensors with QinetiQ, a leading defense and security company.
Industry Analysts Just Made A Substantial Upgrade To Their Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (NASDAQ:VLDR) Revenue Forecasts
Shareholders in Velodyne Lidar, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VLDR ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a...
VLDR Price Returns