Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (VLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VLN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.19% of US stocks.
- VLN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- VLN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.65% of US stocks).
VLN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 442.87, VALENS SEMICONDUCTOR LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.38% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VALENS SEMICONDUCTOR LTD is higher than it is for about only 6.22% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for VALENS SEMICONDUCTOR LTD; that's greater than it is for just 10.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VLN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FULC, EFTR, UBX, TFFP, and SLAB.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VLN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001863006.
VLN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VLN's price/earnings ratio is 153.02% lower, now standing at -12.3.
- Over the past 32 months, VLN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLN.
VLN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VLN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.33% of graded US stocks.
- VLN's asset turnover comes in at 2.288 -- ranking 3rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VLN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.41||52-week high||$7.05|
|Prev. close||$3.08||52-week low||$2.71|
|Day high||$3.46||Avg. volume||643,648|
|50-day MA||$4.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.21||Market Cap||337.17M|
Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (VLN) Company Bio
Valens Semiconductor Ltd. engages in the provision of semiconductor products with a focus on enabling high-speed video and data transmission for the audio-video and automotive industries. It offers HDBaseT technology that enables the simultaneous delivery of ultra-high-definition digital video and audio, Ethernet, USB, control signals, and power through a single long-reach cable. The company offers audio-video solutions for the enterprise, education, digital signage, residential, and industrial markets; and automotive solutions, which provide chipsets that support advanced driver-assistance systems, automated driving systems, infotainment, telecommunications, and basic connectivity. It serves customers through distributors and representatives in Israel, China, Europe, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, the United states, and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLN Latest Social Stream
View Full VLN Social Stream
Latest VLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VALENS SEMICONDUCTOR LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLN as an investment opportunity.
7 Stocks to Buy That Analysts Are Loving Now
With a shaky market and worrying economic signs troubling investors, these are the stocks to buy that the experts love.
Valens Semiconductor Issues Statement Regarding Silicon Valley Bank
Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (NYSE: VLN), a premier provider of high-speed connectivity solutions for the audio-video and automotive markets, today announced that it or any of its subsidiaries do not hold cash deposits or securities, nor do they have debt with Silicon Valley Bank.
Valens Semiconductor, Ltd. (VLN) Upgraded to Buy: Here's What You Should Know
Valens Semiconductor, Ltd. (VLN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Valens Semiconductor Announces Filing of Annual Report on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Valens Semiconductor Ltd. ("Valens") (NYSE: VLN) announced, in accordance with Section 203.01 of the New York Stock Exchange Listed Company Manual, that its 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on March 1, 2023. Valens' 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F includes the Company's audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2022. A copy of Valens' 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F is available in the Investor Relations section of the
Valens Semiconductor Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (NYSE: VLN), a premier provider of high-speed connectivity solutions for the audio-video and automotive markets, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
VLN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...