Valens Co. Inc. (VLNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VLNS Stock Summary
- VLNS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than merely 4.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VLNS's went public 1.1 years ago, making it older than merely 0.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- VALENS COMPANY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -120.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VLNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DTC, HLIO, LICY, MLI, and JHG.
- To check out VALENS COMPANY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001859902.
VLNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.76||52-week high||$3.00|
|Prev. close||$0.76||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.77||Avg. volume||221,089|
|50-day MA||$0.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.83||Market Cap||61.38M|
Valens Co. Inc. (VLNS) Company Bio
Valens Co., Inc. is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the development and manufacturing of cannabis products developed from the firm's proprietary extraction techniques. The company was founded on January 14, 1981 and is headquartered in Kelowna, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLNS Latest Social Stream
View Full VLNS Social Stream
Latest VLNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VALENS COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLNS as an investment opportunity.
The Valens Company Inc. (TSX: VLNS) (NASDAQ: VLNS) ("The Valens Company" or "Valens"), a leading manufacturer of cannabis products, is pleased to announce today that the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) has granted a final order approving the previously announced plan of arrangement (the "Arrangement") with SNDL Inc. ("SNDL") under Section 192 of the Canada Business Corporations Act in accordance with the terms of the arrangement agreement between Valens and SNDL dated August
The share price of The Valens Company Inc. (NASDAQ:VLNS) fell to $0.66 per share on Friday from $0.66. While The Valens Company Inc. has underperformed by -0.39%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, VLNS fell by -73.28%, with highs and lows ranging from $3.00 […]
The Valens Company Granted Additional 180 Calendar Day Grace Period by Nasdaq to Regain Compliance with Minimum Bid Price Rule
The Valens Company Inc. (TSX: VLNS) (Nasdaq: VLNS) (the "Company", "The Valens Company" or "Valens"), a leading manufacturer of cannabis products, announced today it received an extension of 180 calendar days from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") to regain compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum $1.00 bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) for continued listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market (the "Bid Price Requirement"), following the expiration of the initial 180 ca
/PRNewswire/ - The Valens Company Inc. (TSX: VLNS) (NASDAQ: VLNS) (the "Company" or "Valens") is pleased to announce that its shareholders have voted in favour…
BOTH LEADING INDEPENDENT PROXY ADVISORS RECOMMEND SHAREHOLDERS OF THE VALENS COMPANY INC. VOTE FOR THE PROPOSED ARRANGEMENT WITH SNDL INC.
The Valens Company Inc. (TSX: VLNS) (Nasdaq: VLNS) (the "Company" or "Valens") is pleased to announce that both Institutional Shareholder Services ("ISS") and Glass Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis") have recommended that Valens shareholders (the "Valens Shareholders") vote in favour of the arrangement resolution at the previously announced Special Meeting of Valens Shareholders (the "Meeting"). The Meeting is being held in connection with the previously announced plan of arrangement (the "Arrangement"
VLNS Price Returns