Valeritas Holdings, Inc. (VLRX): Price and Financial Metrics
VLRX Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 485.23 for Valeritas Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VLRX is more volatile than 98.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VLRX comes in at -358.9% -- higher than that of only 1.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Valeritas Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPNE, XRF, ELGX, MPAA, and HEAR.
- VLRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Valeritas Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.valeritas.com.
VLRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
VLRX Price/Volume Stats
Valeritas Holdings, Inc. (VLRX) Company Bio
Valeritas Holdings, a commercial-stage medical technology company, focuses on developing technologies to treat patients with Type 2 diabetes. It offers V-Go, a disposable insulin delivery device for basal-bolus therapy. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.