Volta Inc. (VLTA): Price and Financial Metrics
VLTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.86||52-week high||$3.52|
|Prev. close||$0.86||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.86||Avg. volume||3,328,938|
|50-day MA||$0.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.23||Market Cap||145.10M|
VLTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLTA POWR Grades
- VLTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.34% of US stocks.
- VLTA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- VLTA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.37% of US stocks).
VLTA Stock Summary
- VLTA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.42 -- higher than only 4.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VLTA's went public 2.54 years ago, making it older than only 12.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of VOLTA INC's share price is greater than that of 94.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VOLTA INC are EEIQ, FAMI, TIRX, SGBX, and KAVL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VLTA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819584.
VLTA Valuation Summary
- VLTA's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 262.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VLTA's price/sales ratio has moved down 18.6 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLTA.
Volta Inc. (VLTA) Company Bio
Volta Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and installs electric vehicle charging solutions. It accelerates EV adoption, creates a network of smart charging stations, and provides sustainable technology solutions. Volta Industries, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in San Francisco, California with an additional office in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLTA Latest Social Stream
View Full VLTA Social Stream
Latest VLTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOLTA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLTA as an investment opportunity.
Buy Smart to Win Big in ‘The Great EV Consolidation’
Similar to the gas-powered boom, the EV boom of the 2020s and ‘30s will comprise a few top players.
Volta Inc. Stockholders Approve Transaction with Shell USA, Inc.
NEW YORK, March 29, 2023--Volta Inc. (NYSE: VLTA) ("Volta") today announced that at a special meeting of Volta stockholders held earlier today, stockholders of Volta approved the proposal to adopt the agreement and plan of merger dated as of January 17, 2023 (the "merger agreement"), under which Shell USA Inc., a subsidiary of Shell plc (NYSE: SHEL), has agreed to acquire Volta through a merger of a direct, wholly-owned subsidiary of Shell USA Inc. with and into Volta, with Volta continuing as t
Volta Expands PredictEV® Capabilities That Support the Federal Government’s Justice40 Initiative and Enhance Community Charging Grant Applications
NEW YORK, March 28, 2023--Volta Inc. (NYSE: VLTA) ("Volta"), an industry-leading electric vehicle (EV) charging and media company, today announced that its infrastructure planning solution, PredictEV®, now offers state and local governments data-driven insight into the travel patterns of disadvantaged community (DAC) residents to identify EV charger locations that will maximize convenience and utilization with more precision. The new feature further ensures infrastructure funds are efficiently a
Volta Powers the City of Irving’s Community EV Charging Infrastructure Plan Using PredictEV® Services
NEW YORK, February 15, 2023--Volta Inc. (NYSE: VLTA) ("Volta"), an industry-leading electric vehicle (EV) charging and media company, today announced it will utilize its proprietary infrastructure planning service, PredictEV®, to conduct a robust EV charging needs assessment with the City of Irving, Texas.
3 EV Penny Stocks Worth Picking Up for Under $1
Very inexpensive EV penny stocks provide inherent intrigue due to secular growth catalysts that are likely to continue in 2023.
VLTA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...