Vulcan Materials Company (Holding Company) (VMC): Price and Financial Metrics
VMC Stock Summary
- Vulcan Materials CO's market capitalization of $18,484,644,134 is ahead of 89.78% of US-listed equities.
- Vulcan Materials CO's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.79% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vulcan Materials CO is higher than it is for about 88.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vulcan Materials CO are MLM, AME, NUE, LDOS, and LH.
- VMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vulcan Materials CO's official web site, go to www.vulcanmaterials.com.
VMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
VMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.78||52-week high||$152.49|
|Prev. close||$141.11||52-week low||$97.45|
|Day high||$142.10||Avg. volume||900,131|
|50-day MA||$141.34||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$137.98||Market Cap||18.77B|
Vulcan Materials Company (Holding Company) (VMC) Company Bio
Vulcan Materials Company produces and sells construction aggregates, asphalt mix, and ready-mixed concrete primarily in the United States. It operates through four segments: Aggregates, Asphalt Mix, Concrete, and Calcium. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.