Vulcan Materials Company (Holding Company) (VMC): Price and Financial Metrics
VMC Stock Summary
- VMC has a higher market value than 90.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,757,080,898.
- Vulcan Materials CO's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.63% of US equities in our set.
- For VMC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.88% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AME, MLM, CBRE, NUE, and ROK.
- VMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vulcan Materials CO's official web site, go to www.vulcanmaterials.com.
VMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
VMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.00||52-week high||$152.49|
|Prev. close||$142.49||52-week low||$90.04|
|Day high||$143.93||Avg. volume||1,031,531|
|50-day MA||$143.04||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$134.77||Market Cap||18.93B|
Vulcan Materials Company (Holding Company) (VMC) Company Bio
Vulcan Materials Company produces and sells construction aggregates, asphalt mix, and ready-mixed concrete primarily in the United States. It operates through four segments: Aggregates, Asphalt Mix, Concrete, and Calcium. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.