Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (VMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.83% of US stocks.
- VMD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 110 days.
- VMD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
VMD Stock Summary
- Viemed Healthcare Inc's stock had its IPO on August 9, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.04% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.61%, Viemed Healthcare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.63% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VMD's revenue has grown 62.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.11% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDEX, LRN, GNSS, ATRS, and BDSI.
- VMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viemed Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.viemed.com.
VMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VMD's price/sales ratio is 83.12% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 24 months, VMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.2.
- Over the past 24 months, VMD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VMD.
VMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.96||52-week high||$11.98|
|Prev. close||$6.97||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$7.06||Avg. volume||214,812|
|50-day MA||$7.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.75||Market Cap||276.72M|
Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (VMD) Company Bio
Viemed Healthcare, Inc. provides health care services. The Company offers respiratory disease management, neuromuscular care, home sleep testing, equipment solutions, sleep apnea treatment, and oxygen therapy services. Viemed Healthcare also offers rental of ventilator and peripheral equipment. Viemed Healthcare serves patients in the United States.
VMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Viemed Healthcare Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Viemed Healthcare Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Viemed Healthcare Inc, consider:
- Viemed Healthcare Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMD Latest Social Stream
View Full VMD Social Stream
Latest VMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viemed Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMD as an investment opportunity.
Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (VMD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LAFAYETTE, La., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (the Company or Viemed ) (TSX:VMD.TO and NASDAQ:VMD), a home medical equipment supplier that provides post-acute respiratory care services in the United States, announced today that it will host its Quarterly Conference Call on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. EST.
No summary available.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
The big shareholder groups in Viemed Healthcare, Inc. ( TSE:VMD ) have power over the company. Institutions will often...
VMD Price Returns