Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (VMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VMD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 36 weeks.
- VMD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.14% of US stocks).
VMD Stock Summary
- Viemed Healthcare Inc's stock had its IPO on August 9, 2019, making it an older stock than only 4.11% of US equities in our set.
- For VMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 16.01% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.57%, Viemed Healthcare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.1% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Viemed Healthcare Inc are MDC, PVBC, GHSI, MBUU, and HLI.
- Visit VMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viemed.com.
VMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 43% lower, now standing at 16.7.
- VMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 25 months.
- Over the past 25 months, VMD's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VMD.
VMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.39% of graded US stocks.
- VMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.069 -- ranking 19th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.77||52-week high||$10.96|
|Prev. close||$5.77||52-week low||$5.37|
|Day high||$5.86||Avg. volume||188,163|
|50-day MA||$6.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.03||Market Cap||229.47M|
Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (VMD) Company Bio
Viemed Healthcare, Inc. provides health care services. The Company offers respiratory disease management, neuromuscular care, home sleep testing, equipment solutions, sleep apnea treatment, and oxygen therapy services. Viemed Healthcare also offers rental of ventilator and peripheral equipment. Viemed Healthcare serves patients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
VMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMD Latest Social Stream
View Full VMD Social Stream
Latest VMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viemed Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMD as an investment opportunity.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do...
How are we going to find a way forward in today’s market environment? The general trend is upwards – the S&P 500 has gained 20% so far this year, and the NASDAQ is close behind at 19% – but market strategists at Goldman Sachs are predicting a pull back before the end of the year, and have scaled back their growth forecast for the S&P to from 6.2% to 5.7%. August’s weak jobs report and rising inflation prompted their shift.
LAFAYETTE, La., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (the Company or Viemed) (NASDAQ:VMD and TSX: VMD.TO), a home medical equipment supplier and the nations largest independent provider of ventilation that provides post-acute respiratory care services, announced another published non-invasive ventilation study led by Dr. William Frazier, Viemeds Chief Medical Officer. The study, entitled Noninvasive Ventilation at Home Reduces Mortality in COPD With CRF, was published on September 15, 2021, in the on-line edition of The American Journal of Managed Care, a respected, peer reviewed journal. ( https://www.ajmc.com/view/noninvasive-ventilation-at-home-reduces-mortality-in-copd-with-crf )
Viemed Healthcare, Inc.'s (TSE:VMD) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 9.8% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Viemed Healthcare (TSE:VMD). However...
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Viemed Healthcare, Inc. ( TSE:VMD ) by taking the...
VMD Price Returns