Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (VMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VMD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- VMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
VMD Stock Summary
- Viemed Healthcare Inc's stock had its IPO on August 9, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.39% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.46%, Viemed Healthcare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.85% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Viemed Healthcare Inc comes in at -10.85%, a number that bests only 10.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Viemed Healthcare Inc are CDXC, ZDGE, PINC, AMRN, and PETS.
- Visit VMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viemed.com.
VMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 43% lower, now standing at 16.7.
- VMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 25 months.
- Over the past 25 months, VMD's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VMD.
VMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VMD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.39% of graded US stocks.
- VMD's asset turnover comes in at 1.029 -- ranking 20th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.53||52-week high||$9.12|
|Prev. close||$5.44||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$5.55||Avg. volume||136,848|
|50-day MA||$5.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.37||Market Cap||219.21M|
Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (VMD) Company Bio
Viemed Healthcare, Inc. provides health care services. The Company offers respiratory disease management, neuromuscular care, home sleep testing, equipment solutions, sleep apnea treatment, and oxygen therapy services. Viemed Healthcare also offers rental of ventilator and peripheral equipment. Viemed Healthcare serves patients in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
VMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMD Latest Social Stream
View Full VMD Social Stream
Latest VMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viemed Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMD as an investment opportunity.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (TSE:VMD) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Viemed Healthcare's (TSE:VMD) recent performance, when its stock has...
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
AWM Investment Company, Inc. Buys Destination XL Group Inc, LiqTech International Inc, Gambling. ...
New York, NY, based Investment company AWM Investment Company, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Destination XL Group Inc, LiqTech International Inc, Gambling.com Group, PLBY Group Inc, Veru Inc, sells , Generation Bio Co, American Public Education Inc, Ondas Holdings Inc, Medicenna Therapeutics Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, AWM Investment Company, Inc..
Viemed Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ:VMD)s share price shot up 1.1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $5.74 and last traded at $5.59. 83,310 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 14% from the average session volume of 96,529 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.53. Several research firms 
If you want to know who really controls Viemed Healthcare, Inc. ( TSE:VMD ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
VMD Price Returns