Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI): Price and Financial Metrics
VMI Stock Summary
- VMI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 375.84 -- higher than 89.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VMI's went public 29.91 years ago, making it older than 83.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Valmont Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Valmont Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FELE, FRME, WCC, MANT, and FCFS.
- VMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Valmont Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.valmont.com.
VMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
VMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.99||52-week high||$153.67|
|Prev. close||$152.60||52-week low||$112.94|
|Day high||$153.38||Avg. volume||83,665|
|50-day MA||$148.39||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$136.06||Market Cap||3.27B|
Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Company Bio
Valmont Industries produces and sells fabricated metal products in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: Engineered Infrastructure Products, Utility Support Structures, Coatings, and Irrigation. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
VMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Valmont Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Valmont Industries Inc ranked in the 40st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 45.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VMI, they are:
- As a business, VMI is generating more cash flow than 64.02% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Valmont Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 24.6% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Valmont Industries Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 69.64% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|