Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI): Price and Financial Metrics
VMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$224.72||52-week high||$345.65|
|Prev. close||$223.71||52-week low||$188.63|
|Day high||$227.68||Avg. volume||161,293|
|50-day MA||$219.65||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$266.30||Market Cap||4.69B|
VMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VMI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VMI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.3% of US stocks).
VMI Stock Summary
- VMI has a higher market value than 74.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,214,889,272.
- VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.25% of US listed stocks.
- VMI's went public 33.66 years ago, making it older than 85.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JHG, THO, AMN, BCC, and HLIO.
- VMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.valmont.com.
VMI Valuation Summary
- VMI's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- VMI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VMI.
VMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.33%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.28%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.33%.
The table below shows VMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.54% of graded US stocks.
- VMI's asset turnover comes in at 1.045 -- ranking 20th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- GIFI, PATK, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VMI.
The table below shows VMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Company Bio
Valmont Industries produces and sells fabricated metal products in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: Engineered Infrastructure Products, Utility Support Structures, Coatings, and Irrigation. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
VMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMI Latest Social Stream
View Full VMI Social Stream
Latest VMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMI as an investment opportunity.
While Valmont Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:VMI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE:VMI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to Valmont Industries Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. I will now turn the conference over to your host, Renee Campbell, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasurer. Ms. Campbell, you may begin. Renee Campbell: Thank you, and […]
Valmont's (VMI) third-quarter earnings top estimates on higher volumes in the infrastructure segment on solid market demand.
Company experiences growth in Infrastructure segment, faces challenges in Agriculture segment
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Valmont (VMI) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
VMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|