Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$278.55||52-week high||$353.36|
|Prev. close||$277.58||52-week low||$213.27|
|Day high||$280.59||Avg. volume||130,676|
|50-day MA||$295.51||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$305.58||Market Cap||5.87B|
VMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- VMI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VMI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
VMI Stock Summary
- VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.5% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VMI is more volatile than merely 13.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC are CSWI, HWKN, OSK, TEX, and KMT.
- VMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.valmont.com.
VMI Valuation Summary
- VMI's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 26.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VMI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VMI.
VMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.33%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.28%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.33%.
The table below shows VMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.54% of graded US stocks.
- VMI's asset turnover comes in at 1.045 -- ranking 20th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- GIFI, PATK, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VMI.
The table below shows VMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VMI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VMI, see our VMI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$283.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Company Bio
Valmont Industries produces and sells fabricated metal products in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: Engineered Infrastructure Products, Utility Support Structures, Coatings, and Irrigation. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
VMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMI Latest Social Stream
View Full VMI Social Stream
Latest VMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMI as an investment opportunity.
Are You a Growth Investor? This 1 Stock Could Be the Perfect Pick
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
11 Best Conglomerate Stocks to Buy Now
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best conglomerate stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Conglomerate Stocks to Buy Now. Conglomerates are corporations that own and operate multiple diverse businesses, encompassing industries such as manufacturing, finance, technology, […]
A Look At The Fair Value Of Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE:VMI)
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Valmont Industries fair value estimate is US$300 With US$291...
Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE:VMI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE:VMI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 21, 2023 Valmont Industries, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $3.61, expectations were $3.33. Operator Greetings and welcome to the Valmont Industries’ First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the […]
Valmont Releases 2023 Sustainability Report
OMAHA, Neb., April 25, 2023--Valmont® Industries, Inc. (NYSE: VMI), a global leader that provides vital infrastructure and advances agricultural productivity while driving innovation through technology, today released its 2023 Sustainability Report, the company’s eighth report since 2015.
VMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VMIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Valmont Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Valmont Industries Inc (VMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Valmont Industries Inc (VMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Valmont Industries Inc (VMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...