Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI): Price and Financial Metrics
VMI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VMI is 2.45 -- better than 79.27% of US stocks.
- VMI's went public 30.95 years ago, making it older than 84.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Valmont Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Valmont Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CR, CTB, WTS, RBC, and FLS.
- VMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Valmont Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.valmont.com.
VMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$236.53||52-week high||$239.30|
|Prev. close||$237.23||52-week low||$82.60|
|Day high||$239.30||Avg. volume||188,374|
|50-day MA||$201.79||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$148.18||Market Cap||5.02B|
Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Company Bio
Valmont Industries produces and sells fabricated metal products in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: Engineered Infrastructure Products, Utility Support Structures, Coatings, and Irrigation. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
VMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Valmont Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Valmont Industries Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Valmont Industries Inc ended up being:
- Valmont Industries Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 69.45% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Valmont Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.63. This coverage rate is greater than that of 62.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.87% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMI Latest Social Stream
View Full VMI Social Stream
Latest VMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Valmont Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMI as an investment opportunity.
Valmont (VMI) declares $0.50/share quarterly dividend, 11.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.45.Forward yield 0.87%Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 26; ex-div March 25.See VMI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE: VMI), a leading global provider of engineered products and services for infrastructure development and irrigation equipment and services for agriculture, today announced that its Board of Directors approved an increase to its quarterly cash dividend to $0.50 per share, or a rate of $2.00 per share on an annualized basis. This represents an increase of 11% from the prior quarterly cash dividend of $0.45 per share. The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on March 26, 2021. The Company previously increased the dividend by 20% in February 2020.
The Relative Strength (RS) Rating for Worthington Industries entered a new percentile Monday, with an increase from 78 to 81. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength.
Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 18, 2021, 09:00 ET Company Participants Renee Campbell - VP, IR & Corporate Communications Stephen Kaniewski - President, CEO & Director Avner Applbaum - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Brian Drab - William Blair & Company Christopher Moore -...
Valmont Industries (NYSE:VMI) posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday. The industrial products company reported $2.20 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.80 by $0.40, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Valmont Industries had a return on equity of 14.25% and a net margin of 5.06%. Valmont Industries updated its FY 2021 […]
VMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VMIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Valmont Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!