Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI): Price and Financial Metrics
VMI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VMI is 2.45 -- better than 79.05% of US stocks.
- VMI's went public 30.96 years ago, making it older than 84.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Valmont Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Valmont Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTB, CFX, CHEF, WTS, and FLS.
- VMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Valmont Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.valmont.com.
VMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$227.39||52-week high||$246.63|
|Prev. close||$237.78||52-week low||$82.60|
|Day high||$236.98||Avg. volume||188,445|
|50-day MA||$206.89||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$150.87||Market Cap||4.82B|
Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Company Bio
Valmont Industries produces and sells fabricated metal products in the United States and internationally. It operates in four segments: Engineered Infrastructure Products, Utility Support Structures, Coatings, and Irrigation. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
VMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VMI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Valmont Industries Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VMI, they are:
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 62.97% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Valmont Industries Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 69.25% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 23.18% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VMI Latest Social Stream
View Full VMI Social Stream
Latest VMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Valmont Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VMI as an investment opportunity.
Century Aluminum shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE:VMI) Director Mogens C. Bay sold 15,100 shares of Valmont Industries stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, February 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $232.84, for a total value of $3,515,884.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 288,221 shares in the company, valued at approximately […]
Valmont (VMI) declares $0.50/share quarterly dividend, 11.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.45.Forward yield 0.87%Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 26; ex-div March 25.See VMI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE: VMI), a leading global provider of engineered products and services for infrastructure development and irrigation equipment and services for agriculture, today announced that its Board of Directors approved an increase to its quarterly cash dividend to $0.50 per share, or a rate of $2.00 per share on an annualized basis. This represents an increase of 11% from the prior quarterly cash dividend of $0.45 per share. The dividend will be
Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 18, 2021, 09:00 ET Company Participants Renee Campbell - VP, IR & Corporate Communications Stephen Kaniewski - President, CEO & Director Avner Applbaum - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Brian Drab - William Blair & Company Christopher Moore -...
VMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VMIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Valmont Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!