Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VMI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.14%, higher than about just 8.58% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for VMI has decreased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- Free cash flow for VMI has a compound average growth rate of 17.61%, which is higher than 78.92% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VMI's price: NLSN, CPK, SAR, CLB and KHC.
VMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of VMI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 78.39% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Valmont Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Valmont Industries Inc's dividend yield of 0.82% is in the bottom 12.7%.
- In terms of opportunity, VMI's provides a return of -78.39% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 12.93% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for VMI, approximately only 19.59% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VMI Dividend Chart
VMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|