Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VNDA): Price and Financial Metrics
VNDA Stock Summary
- VNDA's current price/earnings ratio is 6.63, which is higher than only 7.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- VNDA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of 152.59%; that's higher than 92.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc are DIOD, ACIW, CRNT, DLB, and ONDK.
- VNDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.vandapharma.com.
VNDA Stock Price Chart More Charts
VNDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.04||52-week high||$30.91|
|Prev. close||$15.11||52-week low||$11.83|
|Day high||$15.35||Avg. volume||507,328|
|50-day MA||$16.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.97||Market Cap||802.19M|
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VNDA) Company Bio
Vanda Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Washington, the District of Columbia.