Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VNDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNDA POWR Grades
- VNDA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNDA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- VNDA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
VNDA Stock Summary
- VNDA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 75.71 -- higher than 72.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.85% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for just 11.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DIOD, SCWX, PCTI, CAMT, and DGII.
- Visit VNDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vandapharma.com.
VNDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VNDA's price/earnings ratio is 21.37% lower, now standing at 28.7.
- VNDA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 187 months.
- Over the past 187 months, VNDA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNDA.
VNDA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 161.25%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 81.81%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 12.19%.
The table below shows VNDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNDA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.38% of graded US stocks.
- VNDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.479 -- ranking 92nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, SBBP, and AMGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNDA.
The table below shows VNDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.67||52-week high||$21.86|
|Prev. close||$17.26||52-week low||$9.17|
|Day high||$17.79||Avg. volume||463,691|
|50-day MA||$16.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.92||Market Cap||983.12M|
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VNDA) Company Bio
Vanda Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Washington, the District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNDA Latest Social Stream
View Full VNDA Social Stream
Latest VNDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNDA as an investment opportunity.
Vanda (VNDA) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Aranthan S. Jones Ii, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer at Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VNDA), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Aranthan S. Jones Ii purchased 12,119 Vanda Pharmaceuticals shares at prices ranging from $11.32 to $12.27 per share for a total of $141,250 on September 15. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (Nasdaq: VNDA) today announced that Vanda's management will participate at the Citi 16th Annual BioPharma Virtual Conference taking place between September 8 and September 10, 2021. Vanda management will host investor meetings. Vanda has updated its corporate presentation, which may be accessed on Vanda's website, www.vandapharma.com, by clicking on the Investors tab and following the Corporate Presentation link.
Should Weakness in Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s (NASDAQ:VNDA) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Vanda Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:VNDA) recent performance, when its stock has...
(RTTNews) - Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) announced the appointment of Jim Kelly as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Kelly joins Novavax from Supernus Pharmaceuticals, where he served as CFO. Previously, he was CFO and Treasurer at Vanda Pharmaceuticals. The company also appointed Nasir Egal as Senior Vice President,
VNDA Price Returns
Continue Researching VNDAWant to do more research on Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc (VNDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc (VNDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc (VNDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch