Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VNDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNDA POWR Grades
- VNDA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNDA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VNDA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
VNDA Stock Summary
- For VNDA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.8% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for only 11.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.54%, Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 26.93% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NATI, THRM, WB, CLPT, and MDRX.
- VNDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.vandapharma.com.
VNDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VNDA's price/earnings ratio is 21.37% lower, now standing at 28.7.
- VNDA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 187 months.
- Over the past 187 months, VNDA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNDA.
VNDA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 377.72%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 55.92%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -19.5%.
The table below shows VNDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNDA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.12% of graded US stocks.
- VNDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 88th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, CLVS, and AMRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNDA.
The table below shows VNDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.92||52-week high||$21.86|
|Prev. close||$9.89||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$10.13||Avg. volume||562,144|
|50-day MA||$10.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.74||Market Cap||560.38M|
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VNDA) Company Bio
Vanda Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Washington, the District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNDA Latest Social Stream
View Full VNDA Social Stream
Latest VNDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNDA as an investment opportunity.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (Nasdaq: VNDA) today announced financial and operational results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on February 23, 2022
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (Nasdaq: VNDA) today announced it will release results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, after the market closes.
Earnings updates from Bristol-Myers (BMY), Amgen (AMGN) and others are among the few key highlights from the biotech sector during the past week.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: VNDA ) shares are plunging after the company announced Phase 3 trial data of tradipitant in treating the symptoms of gastroparesis. Gastroparesis is a condition that reduces the ability of the stomach to empty its contents. It does not involve a blockage (obstruction). The study did not meet its prespecified primary endpoint , the difference between drug and placebo on the severity of nausea from baseline at Full story available on Benzinga.com
Vanda Pharmaceuticals'' (VNDA) medicine tradipitant failed to beat placebo in a phase 3 trial to treat symptoms of gastroparesis.The study, dubbed VP-VLY-686-3303, did not meet its main
VNDA Price Returns
Continue Researching VNDAWant to do more research on Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc (VNDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc (VNDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc (VNDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch