21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.64||52-week high||$6.83|
|Prev. close||$2.54||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$2.75||Avg. volume||1,970,716|
|50-day MA||$3.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.70||Market Cap||390.92M|
VNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNET POWR Grades
- VNET scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.49% of US stocks.
- VNET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VNET's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.58% of US stocks).
VNET Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VNET GROUP INC is higher than just 1.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VNET GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 93.18% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VNET comes in at -632.07% -- higher than that of only 0.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VNET GROUP INC are IGT, HXL, CBT, SGH, and ITGR.
- VNET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VNET GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.21vianet.com.
21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Company Bio
21Vianet Group provides hosting and related services, managed network services, cloud services, content delivery network services, last-mile wired broadband services and business VPN services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet infrastructure. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNET Latest Social Stream
View Full VNET Social Stream
Latest VNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VNET GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNET as an investment opportunity.
VNET to Announce Unaudited First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 24, 2023
VNET Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) ("VNET" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited first quarter 2023 financial results on Wednesday, May 24, 2023, after the close of U.S. markets.
3 Reasons Why VNET Stock Could Double, According to DBS
It’s safe to say that VNET Group (VNET) investors have not had much to shout about in 2023. Since the turn of the year, the shares have shed 51% of their value. That said, the Chinese network services specialist is definitely getting the thumbs up from Singapore banking giant DBS, which believes the stock is significantly undervalued. Along with a Buy rating, DBS has a $7.10 price target for VNET shares, suggesting they have room to post growth of a big 153% over the coming year. So, what is it
VNET Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2022
VNET Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: VNET) ("VNET" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 26, 2023 Eastern Time. The annual report on Form 20-F, which contains the Company's audited consolidated financial statements, can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.go
VNET Publishes 2022 Environment, Social and Governance Report
VNET Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) ("VNET" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it has published its 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance Report (the "2022 ESG Report"), highlighting its 2022 performance and initiatives related to sustainability, ethical business practices, digital empowerment, and social responsibility.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on Monday morning!
VNET Price Returns
Continue Researching VNETHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on 21Vianet Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
21Vianet Group Inc (VNET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
21Vianet Group Inc (VNET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
21Vianet Group Inc (VNET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...