21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNET POWR Grades
- VNET scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.19% of US stocks.
- VNET's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VNET's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.34% of US stocks).
VNET Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VNET is currently 0.41, higher than just 2.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VNET has reported earnings growth of -457.08%, putting it ahead of merely 3.75% of US stocks in our set.
- VNET GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -58.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNET GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KLR, SKYT, EGHT, AYX, and BRQS.
- Visit VNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.21vianet.com.
VNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.85||52-week high||$19.66|
|Prev. close||$5.80||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$5.92||Avg. volume||2,326,146|
|50-day MA||$5.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.49||Market Cap||852.18M|
21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Company Bio
21Vianet Group provides hosting and related services, managed network services, cloud services, content delivery network services, last-mile wired broadband services and business VPN services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet infrastructure. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNET Latest Social Stream
View Full VNET Social Stream
Latest VNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VNET GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNET as an investment opportunity.
VNET Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: VNET) ("VNET" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that Mr. Samuel Yuan-Ching Shen decided to resign from his positions as the Company's Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman of Retail IDC Business Group due to personal reasons, and he will remain with the Company as a senior advisor to the senior management. Mr. Jeff Dong, the Company's president, has been appointed to succeed
VNET Announces Receipt of Preliminary Non-Binding Proposal to Acquire All of Its Shares and Formation of Special Committee to Review the Proposal
VNET Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) ("VNET" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has received a preliminary non-binding proposal letter dated September 13, 2022 (the "Proposal") from Mr. Josh Sheng Chen, founder of the Company and the executive chairman of the Board, proposing to acquire all of the outstanding ordinary shares of the Company for US$8.20 in cash per American deposita
VNET Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: VNET) ("VNET" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced the appointment of KPMG Huazhen LLP ("KPMG") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm, effective September 7, 2022, succeeding Ernst & Young Hua Ming LLP ("E&Y"), the Company's former independent registered public accounting firm. The change of the Company's independent registered public accounting firm was made af
The following slide deck was published by VNET Group, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q2 earnings call....
VNET Group, Inc. (VNET)
Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call
August 30, 2022 09:00 PM ET
Xinyuan Liu - Investor Relations Director
Samuel Shen - Chief Executive Officer & Executive Chairman of Retail IDC
Tim Chen - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Ethan Zhang - Nomura
Edison Lee - Jefferies
Sara Wang - UBS
Albert Hung - JPMorgan
Clive Cheung - Credit Suisse
Hongjie Li - CICC
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by for the Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call for VNET Group, Inc. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. Afte...
VNET Price Returns