21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNET POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VNET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNET is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VNET's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.42% of US stocks).
VNET Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 174.07%, 21Vianet Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.11% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VNET has reported earnings growth of 427.38%, putting it ahead of 95.15% of US stocks in our set.
- 21Vianet Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -147.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 21Vianet Group Inc are NYC, PCH, HLX, CTO, and SAIC.
- Visit VNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.21vianet.com.
VNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$44.45|
|Prev. close||$17.75||52-week low||$14.11|
|Day high||$17.64||Avg. volume||2,221,906|
|50-day MA||$20.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.52||Market Cap||2.39B|
21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Company Bio
21Vianet Group provides hosting and related services, managed network services, cloud services, content delivery network services, last-mile wired broadband services and business VPN services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet infrastructure. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Beijing, China.
VNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNET Latest Social Stream
View Full VNET Social Stream
Latest VNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 21Vianet Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNET as an investment opportunity.
Does the July share price for 21Vianet Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VNET ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 866 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of March 31st. In this […]
BEIJING, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it plans to release its first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 P.M. on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, U.S. Eastern Time, or 8:00 A.M. on Wednesday, May 26, 2021, Beijing Time, to discuss the financial results. In advance of the conference call, all participants must use the following link to complete the online registration process. Upon registering, each participant will receive important details for this conference including the call date and time, a unique registrant ID, and a set of ...
BEIJING, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 28, 2021 Eastern Time. The annual report can be accessed on 21Vianet's investor relations website at http://ir.21vianet.com/. The Company will provide hard copies of the annual report, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Separately, the Company also issued its initial ESG report, which is available on 21Vianet's investor relations website. About 21V...
BEIJING, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) (“21Vianet” or the “Company”), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, announced today that Mr. Tim Chen, Chief Strategy Officer, will assume the role of Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Chen will succeed Ms. Sharon Xiao Liu, who will step down as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer and serve as an advisor to the Company before leaving the Company in June 2021. The Company also celebrated its 25th year anniversary and 10 years of being listed on the NASDAQ last week, a testament to its strong growth momentum. Mr. Josh Chen, Founder and Executive Chairman, said: “It’s an exciting time for 21Vianet, which recently celebrated two important milestones. Tim will continu...
VNET Price Returns