21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNET POWR Grades
- VNET scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNET is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VNET ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
VNET Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VNET Group Inc is higher than only 3.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of VNET Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VNET comes in at -400.22% -- higher than that of only 0.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MNKD, ZKIN, PCRX, KALA, and CE.
- Visit VNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.21vianet.com.
VNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.81||52-week high||$26.20|
|Prev. close||$4.62||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$5.03||Avg. volume||3,084,748|
|50-day MA||$6.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.25||Market Cap||700.68M|
21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Company Bio
21Vianet Group provides hosting and related services, managed network services, cloud services, content delivery network services, last-mile wired broadband services and business VPN services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet infrastructure. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNET Latest Social Stream
View Full VNET Social Stream
Latest VNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VNET Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNET as an investment opportunity.
VNET Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VNET ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
Montreal, A8, based Investment company Van Berkom & Associates Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Victory Capital Holdings Inc, Cerence Inc, Purple Innovation Inc, DoubleVerify Holdings Inc, Sotera Health Co, sells Landstar System Inc, InMode, Healthcare Services Group Inc, Colliers International Group Inc, Tucows Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Van Berkom & Associates Inc..
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for 21Vianet (VNET), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
BEIJING, Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VNET Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VNET) (“VNET” or the “Company”), a leading carrier- and cloud-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that funds managed by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities (NYSE: BX) (“Blackstone”), the world’s largest alternative investment firm, have agreed to make an investment in VNET by purchasing US$250 million of convertible notes (the “Notes”). The Notes have a term of five years and carry interest at
The consensus price target hints at a 211.8% upside potential for 21Vianet (VNET). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
VNET Price Returns