VolitionRX Limited (VNRX): Price and Financial Metrics
VNRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VNRX is 0 -- better than just 7.83% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Volitionrx Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 18.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VNRX's price/sales ratio is 8,435.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Volitionrx Ltd are TGTX, NK, AUPH, VHC, and ADVM.
- VNRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Volitionrx Ltd's official web site, go to volitionrx.com.
VNRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
VNRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$6.84|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$2.22|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||154,362|
|50-day MA||$3.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.38||Market Cap||127.74M|
VolitionRX Limited (VNRX) Company Bio
VolitionRX Limited, a clinical-stage life sciences company, focuses on developing blood-based diagnostic tests for detecting and diagnosing cancer and other diseases. The company is based in Singapore.