VolitionRX Limited (VNRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNRX POWR Grades
- VNRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNRX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 175 days.
- VNRX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
VNRX Stock Summary
- VOLITIONRX LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 6.44% of US listed stocks.
- VNRX's price/sales ratio is 339.79; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VOLITIONRX LTD comes in at 240.3%, a number that bests 96.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GANX, GTHX, MNTS, ACER, and FKWL.
- VNRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOLITIONRX LTD's official web site, go to www.volition.com.
VNRX Valuation Summary
- VNRX's price/earnings ratio is -3.4; this is 114.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 135 months, VNRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNRX.
VNRX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -44.15%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -25.24%.
The table below shows VNRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.68% of graded US stocks.
- VNRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 424th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDTX, KALA, and NVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNRX.
The table below shows VNRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.68||52-week high||$3.30|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||153,273|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.98||Market Cap||106.00M|
VolitionRX Limited (VNRX) Company Bio
VolitionRX Limited, a clinical-stage life sciences company, focuses on developing blood-based diagnostic tests for detecting and diagnosing cancer and other diseases. The company is based in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNRX Latest Social Stream
View Full VNRX Social Stream
Latest VNRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOLITIONRX LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNRX as an investment opportunity.
VolitionRx Limited Announces Full Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results and Business Update
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition"), a multi-national epigenetics company, today announced financial results and a business update for the full fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. Volition management will host a conference call tomorrow, March 16 at 8:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time to discuss these results. Conference call details can be found below.
Life Sciences Virtual Investor Forum: Presentations Now Available for Online Viewing
Company Executives Share Vision and Answer Questions at VirtualInvestorConferences.comNEW YORK, March 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Investor Conferences, the leading proprietary investor conference series, today announced the presentations from the Life Sciences Virtual Investor Forum held on March 9th are now available for online viewing. REGISTER NOW AT: https://bit.ly/3kZM24S The company presentations will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors, advisors, and analysts may download in
VolitionRx Limited Schedules Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Business Update
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition") today announced it will host a conference call on Thursday March 16 at 08.30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial and operating results for the full fiscal year 2022, in addition to providing a business update.
Life Sciences Virtual Investor Forum Agenda Announced for March 9th
Company Executives Share Vision and Answer Questions Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.comNEW YORK, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Investor Conferences, the leading proprietary investor conference series, today announced the agenda for the Life Sciences Virtual Investor Forum to be held March 9th. Individual investors, institutional investors, advisors, and analysts are invited to attend. REGISTER NOW AT: https://tinyurl.com/0323LSIFVIC It is recommended that investors pre-register
VolitionRx Limited to Webcast Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com March 9th
Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend real-time, interactive presentations on VirtualInvestorConferences.comHENDERSON, Nev., March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX), a multi-national epigenetics company, today announced that Scott Powell, Vice President of Investor Relations at VolitionRx Limited and Chief Investment Officer of Volition America, will present live at the Life Science Investor Forum,
VNRX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...