VolitionRX Limited (VNRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VNRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.79% of US stocks.
- VNRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- VNRX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.88% of US stocks).
VNRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VNRX is 0 -- better than only 7.5% of US stocks.
- VNRX's price/sales ratio is 4,212.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.63% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Volitionrx Ltd comes in at 117.8%, a number that bests 94.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VNRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPTX, VHC, PRTA, AQB, and HUSN.
- Visit VNRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.volition.com.
VNRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VNRX's price/sales ratio is 118247.22% higher, now standing at 4260.5.
- VNRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1869 over the prior 114 months.
- VNRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1878.1 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNRX.
VNRX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -59.22%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 87.05%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -25.3%.
The table below shows VNRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.99||52-week high||$6.67|
|Prev. close||$2.98||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||330,135|
|50-day MA||$3.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.65||Market Cap||158.15M|
VolitionRX Limited (VNRX) Company Bio
VolitionRX Limited, a clinical-stage life sciences company, focuses on developing blood-based diagnostic tests for detecting and diagnosing cancer and other diseases. The company is based in Singapore.
VNRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNRX Latest Social Stream
View Full VNRX Social Stream
Latest VNRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Volitionrx Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNRX as an investment opportunity.
Volition's Nu.Q® NETs Assay Demonstrates Promising Results in COVID-19 Risk Stratification and Disease Monitoring
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition"), a multi-national epigenetics company developing simple, easy to use, cost effective blood tests to help diagnose a range of cancers and other diseases in both humans and animals, has been working with researchers at two leading NHS Foundation Trusts on two studies in COVID-19 for which abstracts were released this week at the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) Congress 2021.
Individual and institutional investors as well as advisors are invited to log-on to LifeSciencesInvestorForum.com to view presentationsNEW YORK, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Life Sciences Investor Forum today announced that the presentations from the June 24th conference are now available for on-demand viewing at LifeSciencesInvestorForum.com. This virtual event showcased live company presentations and interactive discussions focused on the life sciences industry. The company presentations
With the first-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the second quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was VolitionRX Limited (NYSE:VNRX). Is VolitionRX Limited (NYSE:VNRX) a […]
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Approximately 70 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, June 23-24, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 22, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day Summer Virtual Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, June 23 - 24, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Company executives will share corporate vision and answer audience questions at LifeSciencesInvestorForum.comNEW YORK, June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Life Sciences Investor Forum today announced the agenda for its quarterly event for public and private companies, investors and industry professionals from around the world. This day-long virtual event will showcase live company presentations and interactive discussions focused on the life sciences industry. Individual investors, institutional i
VNRX Price Returns