VolitionRX Limited (VNRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VNRX POWR Grades
- VNRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNRX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 46 days.
- VNRX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
VNRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VNRX is 0.04 -- better than just 10.49% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 520.65, VOLITIONRX LTD has a higher such ratio than 99.26% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VOLITIONRX LTD comes in at 233.9%, a number that bests 96.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOLITIONRX LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CHPT, VLD, WATT, PROF, and QUIK.
- Visit VNRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.volition.com.
VNRX Valuation Summary
- VNRX's price/earnings ratio is -3.7; this is 116.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VNRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1881.3 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNRX.
VNRX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.36%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -53.36%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.76%.
The table below shows VNRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.68% of graded US stocks.
- VNRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 424th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDTX, KALA, and NVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNRX.
The table below shows VNRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VNRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.31||52-week high||$3.64|
|Prev. close||$2.23||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$2.38||Avg. volume||96,018|
|50-day MA||$1.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.22||Market Cap||132.36M|
VolitionRX Limited (VNRX) Company Bio
VolitionRX Limited, a clinical-stage life sciences company, focuses on developing blood-based diagnostic tests for detecting and diagnosing cancer and other diseases. The company is based in Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
VNRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNRX Latest Social Stream
View Full VNRX Social Stream
Latest VNRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOLITIONRX LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNRX as an investment opportunity.
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy maintained a Buy rating on VolitionRX (VNRX - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $5.00. The company's shares opened today at $1.98.According to TipRanks, McCarthy is an analyst with an average return of -37.8% and a 14.69% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Immutep, Daré Bioscience, and SELLAS Life Sciences Group.Currently, the analyst consensus on VolitionRX is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $5.00.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on VolitionRX's latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $32.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition") today announced financial results and a business update for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Volition management will host a conference call tomorrow, November 15 at 8:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time to discuss these results. Conference call details can be found below.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition"), a multi-national epigenetics company, has announced a clinical research study with Oncovet, a renowned veterinary referral clinic, specializing in medical and radiation oncology.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition"), a multi-national epigenetics company, has been invited to participate in a government-backed prospective study to evaluate the performance of blood biomarkers in the early detection of lung cancer with Hospices Civils de Lyon ("HCL"), France's second largest university hospital.
Volition Announces the Launch of the Nu.Q® Vet Cancer Screening Test in the U.S. and Europe Through Heska's Reference Laboratories
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition"), a multi-national epigenetics company, announces the launch of its Nu.Q® Vet Cancer Screening Test across the U.S. and the forthcoming launch in Europe by Heska Corporation (NASDAQ: HSKA) ("Heska"), a leading global provider of advanced veterinary diagnostics, through Heska's veterinary diagnostic laboratories.
VNRX Price Returns