VolitionRX Limited (VNRX): Price and Financial Metrics
VNRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$2.74|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||147,116|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.68||Market Cap||55.05M|
VNRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VNRX POWR Grades
- VNRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 66.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VNRX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VNRX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.45% of US stocks).
VNRX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 104.42, VOLITIONRX LTD has a higher such ratio than 97.96% of stocks in our set.
- VNRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VNRX's revenue has grown 167.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.44% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOLITIONRX LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be LUMO, TVTX, APM, FBIO, and CASA.
- VNRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOLITIONRX LTD's official web site, go to www.volition.com.
VNRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VNRX's price/sales ratio is 5384.21% higher, now standing at 104.2.
- Over the past 141 months, VNRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1883.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VNRX.
VNRX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -44.15%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -25.24%.
The table below shows VNRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VNRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VNRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.68% of graded US stocks.
- VNRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 424th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDTX, KALA, and NVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VNRX.
The table below shows VNRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VolitionRX Limited (VNRX) Company Bio
VolitionRX Limited, a clinical-stage life sciences company, focuses on developing blood-based diagnostic tests for detecting and diagnosing cancer and other diseases. The company is based in Singapore.
VNRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VNRX Latest Social Stream
View Full VNRX Social Stream
Latest VNRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOLITIONRX LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VNRX as an investment opportunity.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition"), a multi-national epigenetics company, is hosting a Key Opinion Leader ("KOL") roundtable discussion in Athens this weekend, bringing together world-renowned experts in sepsis.
VolitionRx (VNRX): Review of 2Q 2023; Distribution Footprint of Nu.Q Vet Cancer Test is expanding. Prolific Schedule of Clinical Papers & Posters.
By Steven Ralston, CFA NYSE:VNRX READ THE FULL VNRX RESEARCH REPORT Second Quarter Highlights Nu.Q Vet Product sales of the Nu. Q Vet Canine Cancer Screening Test grew 459% YOY and 15.0% sequentially (off a low base) driven primarily by sales of reference kits through IDEXX, which launched the test in the U.S. during January. Domestically, IDEXX has 20 affiliated reference laboratories in which
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition") today announced financial results and a business update for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. Volition management will host a conference call tomorrow, August 15 at 8:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time to discuss these results. Conference call details can be found below.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition") today announced it will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 15 at 8.30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial and operating results for the second quarter 2023, in addition to providing a business update. Details of this event can also be found below.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition"), a multi-national epigenetics company, announced today that the underwriters of its previously announced underwritten public offering of its common stock have exercised their option to purchase an additional 1,950,000 shares to cover over allotments, bringing the total gross proceeds to Volition from the offering to approximately $19.0 million, before deducting underwriting commissions and other offering expenses payable by Volition. All of t
VNRX Price Returns