VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOXX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VOXX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.26% of US stocks.
- VOXX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- VOXX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
VOXX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP is higher than 96.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 297.37%, VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.66% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP is reporting a growth rate of -219.27%; that's higher than only 6.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP are ITRN, SBFM, CNEY, UG, and AVGR.
- VOXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.voxxintl.com.
VOXX Valuation Summary
- VOXX's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.1; this is 136.6% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VOXX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 39.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOXX.
VOXX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.04%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.75%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90%.
The table below shows VOXX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VOXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VOXX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.86% of graded US stocks.
- VOXX's asset turnover comes in at 1.181 -- ranking 71st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- UUU, ARW, and PDCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VOXX.
The table below shows VOXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VOXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.30||52-week high||$13.34|
|Prev. close||$10.67||52-week low||$5.85|
|Day high||$10.50||Avg. volume||150,309|
|50-day MA||$8.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.90||Market Cap||246.55M|
VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX) Company Bio
VOXX International Corporation operates as a manufacturer and distributor in the automotive, premium audio, and consumer accessories industries in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Audiovox Corporation and changed its name to VOXX International Corporation in December 2011. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Hauppauge, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VOXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOXX Latest Social Stream
View Full VOXX Social Stream
Latest VOXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOXX as an investment opportunity.
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX) has caught the attention of institutional investors who hold a sizeable 38% stake
To get a sense of who is truly in control of VOXX International Corporation ( NASDAQ:VOXX ), it is important to...
Today, we'll have prepared remarks from Pat Lavelle, president and chief executive officer; and Michael Stoehr, senior vice president and chief financial officer. Looking back over the past two years, we posted strong operating results in mids COVID and the supply chain problems.
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX), a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive and consumer technologies for the global markets, today announced its financial results for its Fiscal 2023 second quarter ended August 31, 2022.
By Oliver Gray
VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION SETS DATE FOR ITS FISCAL 2023 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS AND CONFERENCE CALL
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX), a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive and consumer technologies for the global markets, today announced that it will be reporting its Fiscal 2023 second quarter results for the period ended August 31, 2022, on Tuesday, October 11, 2022, after the market closes. The Company will also be hosting a conference call and webcast to discuss its results and provide updates on its business operations on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 10:00 a.m
VOXX Price Returns
Continue Researching VOXXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on VOXX International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch