VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX): Price and Financial Metrics
VOXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.06||52-week high||$14.75|
|Prev. close||$10.74||52-week low||$7.24|
|Day high||$11.22||Avg. volume||76,496|
|50-day MA||$9.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.38||Market Cap||250.45M|
VOXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOXX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VOXX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- VOXX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VOXX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.56% of US stocks).
VOXX Stock Summary
- VOXX's went public 31.68 years ago, making it older than 81.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- VOXX's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 16.26% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VOXX's revenue has grown -17.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 15.35% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP are BDC, BELFA, BC, KVHI, and FOXF.
- VOXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.voxxintl.com.
VOXX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VOXX's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, VOXX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOXX.
VOXX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -108.09%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 379.81%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -113.12%.
The table below shows VOXX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VOXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VOXX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.86% of graded US stocks.
- VOXX's asset turnover comes in at 1.181 -- ranking 71st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- UUU, ARW, and PDCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VOXX.
The table below shows VOXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX) Company Bio
VOXX International Corporation operates as a manufacturer and distributor in the automotive, premium audio, and consumer accessories industries in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Audiovox Corporation and changed its name to VOXX International Corporation in December 2011. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Hauppauge, New York.
VOXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOXX Latest Social Stream
View Full VOXX Social Stream
Latest VOXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOXX as an investment opportunity.
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript October 11, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to VOXX Fiscal 2024 Second Quarter Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please be […]
Q2 2024 VOXX International Corp Earnings Call
My name is Glenn Wiener, president and CEO of GW Communications, investor relations firm for VOXX. Speaking from management will be Pat Lavelle, chief executive officer; and Michael Stoehr, senior vice president and chief financial officer. As for today, I'd like to remind everyone that except for historical information contained herein, statements made on today's call and webcast that may constitute forward-looking statements are based on currently available information.
Avalon Park Group Holding AG and Avalon Park International LLC Enter into Stock Purchase Agreement with Gentex Corporation
Avalon Park Group ("APG"), a diversified family of companies across multiple industries and geographies, is pleased to announce today that it has entered into Stock Purchase Agreement with Gentex Corporation (NASDAQ: GNTX) to sell 50% of its total ownership stake in VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX).
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX), a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive and consumer technologies for the global markets, today announced its financial results for its Fiscal 2024 second quarter ended August 31, 2023.
VOXX Price Returns
Continue Researching VOXXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on VOXX International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch