VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX): Price and Financial Metrics
VOXX Stock Summary
- VOXX's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.48%, VOXX International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VOXX has reported earnings growth of 2,007.35%, putting it ahead of 99.25% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOXX International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AVYA, ESI, ACHC, SPB, and ZVO.
- VOXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOXX International Corp's official web site, go to www.voxxintl.com.
VOXX Stock Price Chart More Charts
VOXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.26||52-week high||$5.42|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$3.35||Avg. volume||67,498|
|50-day MA||$3.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.30||Market Cap||78.13M|
VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX) Company Bio
VOXX International Corporation operates as a manufacturer and distributor in the automotive, premium audio, and consumer accessories industries in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Audiovox Corporation and changed its name to VOXX International Corporation in December 2011. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Hauppauge, New York.