VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX): Price and Financial Metrics
VOXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.45||52-week high||$14.75|
|Prev. close||$11.09||52-week low||$6.01|
|Day high||$11.78||Avg. volume||70,647|
|50-day MA||$11.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.15||Market Cap||270.46M|
VOXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOXX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VOXX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VOXX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VOXX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
VOXX Stock Summary
- VOXX's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 14.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 160.7%, VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 91.49% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VOXX's revenue has grown -16.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.15% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOXX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCM, UG, ITRN, CPIX, and OPK.
- VOXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.voxxintl.com.
VOXX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VOXX's price/sales ratio is 84.62% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- VOXX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 127.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOXX.
VOXX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -108.09%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 379.81%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -113.12%.
The table below shows VOXX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VOXX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VOXX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.86% of graded US stocks.
- VOXX's asset turnover comes in at 1.181 -- ranking 71st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- UUU, ARW, and PDCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VOXX.
The table below shows VOXX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VOXX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VOXX, see our VOXX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX) Company Bio
VOXX International Corporation operates as a manufacturer and distributor in the automotive, premium audio, and consumer accessories industries in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Audiovox Corporation and changed its name to VOXX International Corporation in December 2011. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Hauppauge, New York.
VOXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOXX Latest Social Stream
View Full VOXX Social Stream
Latest VOXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOXX INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOXX as an investment opportunity.
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX) Just Released Its Full-Year Earnings: Here's What Analysts Think
There's been a major selloff in VOXX International Corporation ( NASDAQ:VOXX ) shares in the week since it released its...
Q4 2023 VOXX International Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2023 VOXX International Corp Earnings Call
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
It's time to start off the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on Tuesday!
VOXX International Corporation (VOXX) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Today, we'll have prepared remarks from Pat Lavelle, chief executive officer; and Michael Stoehr, senior vice president and chief financial officer. Beat Kahli, our newly appointed president, is also with us and will be available during the Q&A portion of our call.
VOXX International Corporation Reports its Fiscal 2023 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX), a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive and consumer technologies for the global markets, today announced its financial results for its Fiscal 2023 fourth quarter and full year ended February 28, 2023.
VOXX Price Returns
Continue Researching VOXXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on VOXX International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...