VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOXX POWR Grades
- VOXX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.45% of US stocks.
- VOXX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- VOXX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.83% of US stocks).
VOXX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VOXX International Corp is higher than it is for about just 10.82% of US stocks.
- VOXX's price/sales ratio is 0.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.33% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VOXX has reported earnings growth of -254.68%, putting it ahead of merely 8.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOXX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MOV, HOFT, NATR, OESX, and CYAN.
- VOXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOXX International Corp's official web site, go to www.voxxintl.com.
VOXX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VOXX's price/sales ratio is 82.35% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, VOXX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, VOXX's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOXX.
VOXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.22||52-week high||$27.78|
|Prev. close||$13.34||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$13.55||Avg. volume||334,941|
|50-day MA||$16.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.34||Market Cap||317.13M|
VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX) Company Bio
VOXX International Corporation operates as a manufacturer and distributor in the automotive, premium audio, and consumer accessories industries in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Audiovox Corporation and changed its name to VOXX International Corporation in December 2011. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Hauppauge, New York.
VOXX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for VOXX International Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that VOXX International Corp ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 683.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VOXX, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 91.73% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 12.58% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VOXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOXX Latest Social Stream
View Full VOXX Social Stream
Latest VOXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOXX International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOXX as an investment opportunity.
VOXX International Corporation To Present At The Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX) ("VOXX" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive and consumer technologies for the global markets, today announced that Pat Lavelle, President and Chief Executive Officer of VOXX will present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at 2:40 p.m. ET.
Photo by deepblue4you/E+ via Getty Images In today's article, I write to discuss VOXX International's (VOXX) Q4 FY 2021 results. However, before we do that, I want to briefly share my view on VOXX's management team. Although I applaud SA author, Vince Martin, for writing a comprehensive recent article on...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Audiovox (NASDAQ: VOXX)Q4 2021 Earnings CallMay 13, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and thank you for standing by.
VOXX International Corporation Reports Its Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Financial Results
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX), a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive and consumer technologies for the global markets, today announced its financial results for its Fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and year ended February 28, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / VOXX International Corp. (NASDAQ:VOXX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
VOXX Price Returns
Continue Researching VOXXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on VOXX International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
VOXX International Corp (VOXX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch