VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX): Price and Financial Metrics
VOXX Stock Summary
- VOXX's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.48%, VOXX International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.99% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VOXX International Corp is reporting a growth rate of 2,007.35%; that's higher than 99.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VOXX International Corp are SANW, ATEC, WHR, HURN, and AXAS.
- VOXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOXX International Corp's official web site, go to www.voxxintl.com.
VOXX Stock Price Chart More Charts
VOXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$5.42|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$3.74||Avg. volume||52,551|
|50-day MA||$4.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||87.48M|
VOXX International Corporation - (VOXX) Company Bio
VOXX International Corporation operates as a manufacturer and distributor in the automotive, premium audio, and consumer accessories industries in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Audiovox Corporation and changed its name to VOXX International Corporation in December 2011. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Hauppauge, New York.