Voya Financial, Inc. (VOYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOYA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VOYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.82% of US stocks.
- VOYA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VOYA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
VOYA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 23.72 for VOYA FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 98.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of VOYA FINANCIAL INC's share price is greater than that of only 10.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VOYA comes in at 26.6% -- higher than that of 93.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOYA FINANCIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PRTY, LDI, BOTJ, BOH, and WU.
- VOYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOYA FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.voya.com.
VOYA Valuation Summary
- VOYA's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 67.86% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 114 months, VOYA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOYA.
VOYA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.45%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 109.13%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 19.21%.
The table below shows VOYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VOYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VOYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.33% of graded US stocks.
- VOYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 126th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MBI, LNC, and FAF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VOYA.
The table below shows VOYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VOYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.38||52-week high||$74.97|
|Prev. close||$64.49||52-week low||$56.20|
|Day high||$64.46||Avg. volume||1,207,543|
|50-day MA||$62.20||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$64.59||Market Cap||6.58B|
Voya Financial, Inc. (VOYA) Company Bio
Voya Financial operates as a retirement, investment, and insurance company in the United States. The company has five segments: Retirement, Annuities, Investment Management, Individual Life, and Employee Benefits. The company was incorporated in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VOYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOYA Latest Social Stream
View Full VOYA Social Stream
Latest VOYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOYA FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOYA as an investment opportunity.
Financial services firm Voya Financial (NYSE: VOYA) has plenty of options available to its customer base. Some might think that this leaves it excessively vulnerable, especially given current economic conditions. However, Piper Sandler suggests quite the opposite. VOYA was up 1.2% in pre-market trading and built on those gains going into today's trading session. Voya Financial landed an upgrade from Piper Sandler, as analyst John Barnidge upgraded the company from Neutral to Buy. Barnidge also upgraded the company's price target from its original $65 to $70. The biggest reason was Voya's current valuation, which proved attractive.
Voya Financial announces adjustment to exercise price of warrants issued pursuant to the warrant agreement, dated May 7, 2013
NEW YORK, September 30, 2022--On Sept. 29, 2022, Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA) paid a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share on its common stock, par value $0.01 per share ("Common Stock"). As a consequence, the exercise price of the Warrants to purchase shares of Common Stock (the "Warrants"), issued pursuant to the Warrant Agreement dated May 7, 2013 (the "Warrant Agreement"), has been adjusted, in accordance with Section 6.01 of the Warrant Agreement, from $47.21 to $47.07 per share of Com
Piper Sandler upgraded Voya Financial stock to Overweight from Neutral and raised its price target.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
NEW YORK, September 27, 2022--Voya joins the UN Global Compact, a voluntary platform for the development, implementation and disclosure of responsible business practices.
VOYA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|