Voya Financial, Inc. (VOYA): Price and Financial Metrics
VOYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.72||52-week high||$78.11|
|Prev. close||$71.91||52-week low||$58.83|
|Day high||$73.00||Avg. volume||1,157,413|
|50-day MA||$68.50||Dividend yield||2.23%|
|200-day MA||$70.60||Market Cap||7.60B|
VOYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOYA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VOYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VOYA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VOYA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
VOYA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 39.53 for VOYA FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 99.05% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VOYA is more volatile than only 3.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VOYA comes in at 9.32% -- higher than that of 81.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JXN, CIZN, CRBG, IBKR, and PFG.
- Visit VOYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.voya.com.
VOYA Valuation Summary
- VOYA's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 129 months, VOYA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOYA.
VOYA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -6.57%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.04%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.45%.
The table below shows VOYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VOYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VOYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.33% of graded US stocks.
- VOYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 126th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MBI, LNC, and FAF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VOYA.
The table below shows VOYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Voya Financial, Inc. (VOYA) Company Bio
Voya Financial operates as a retirement, investment, and insurance company in the United States. The company has five segments: Retirement, Annuities, Investment Management, Individual Life, and Employee Benefits. The company was incorporated in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
VOYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOYA Latest Social Stream
View Full VOYA Social Stream
Latest VOYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOYA FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOYA as an investment opportunity.
WINDSOR, Conn., December 04, 2023--Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), a leading health, wealth and investment company, announced today that it has been selected to continue serving as the recordkeeper and retirement plan service provider for the ABA Retirement Funds Program (the Program).
Lincoln National (LNC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Voya Investment Management survey finds employers think their workforce is on track for retirement, but employees say otherwise
NEW YORK, November 30, 2023--Voya Investment Management (Voya IM), the asset management business of Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), today released new findings from its fourth edition of its survey of retirement plan sponsors, defined contribution (DC) specialists and contributing retirement plan participants detailing retirement perspectives on issues such as retirement readiness, investing and overall financial confidence.
Voya (VOYA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NEW YORK & LONDON & HONG KONG, November 28, 2023--Pomona Capital, a global private equity firm specializing in secondaries investing, along with Voya Investment Management, the asset management business of Voya Financial, Inc. ("Voya"), announced today it has expanded its partnership with iCapital1, a leading global fintech platform driving access and efficiency in alternative investing, with the addition of the Pomona Investment Fund ("PIF" or the "Fund") to the iCapital Marketplace.
VOYA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|