Voya Financial, Inc. (VOYA): Price and Financial Metrics
VOYA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.04 for Voya Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.03% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VOYA has reported earnings growth of -165.16%, putting it ahead of merely 8.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Voya Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Voya Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IVZ, UGI, KSS, HDS, and FBHS.
- VOYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Voya Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.voya.com.
VOYA Stock Price Chart More Charts
VOYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.92||52-week high||$59.00|
|Prev. close||$58.42||52-week low||$36.66|
|Day high||$58.72||Avg. volume||1,253,633|
|50-day MA||$55.82||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$53.67||Market Cap||7.81B|
Voya Financial, Inc. (VOYA) Company Bio
Voya Financial operates as a retirement, investment, and insurance company in the United States. The company has five segments: Retirement, Annuities, Investment Management, Individual Life, and Employee Benefits. The company was incorporated in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.