Voya Financial, Inc. (VOYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VOYA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VOYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VOYA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VOYA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
VOYA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.3 for Voya Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.55% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VOYA has reported earnings growth of -308.41%, putting it ahead of just 6.83% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VOYA's revenue has grown -42.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Voya Financial Inc are EQH, PFG, ENSV, AEG, and NOVN.
- Visit VOYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.voya.com.
VOYA Valuation Summary
- VOYA's EV/EBIT ratio is 9; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- VOYA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 100 months.
- VOYA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VOYA.
VOYA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.16%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -43.82%.
The table below shows VOYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VOYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VOYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.96||52-week high||$70.68|
|Prev. close||$62.96||52-week low||$45.17|
|Day high||$63.27||Avg. volume||1,202,089|
|50-day MA||$63.31||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$60.50||Market Cap||7.63B|
Voya Financial, Inc. (VOYA) Company Bio
Voya Financial operates as a retirement, investment, and insurance company in the United States. The company has five segments: Retirement, Annuities, Investment Management, Individual Life, and Employee Benefits. The company was incorporated in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
VOYA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Voya Financial Inc. To summarize, we found that Voya Financial Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Voya Financial Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Voya Financial Inc over the past 5.76 years is -0.32%; that's better than only 3.49% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- Voya Financial Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Voya Financial Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VOYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VOYA Latest Social Stream
View Full VOYA Social Stream
Latest VOYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Voya Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VOYA as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), announced today that it will host a webcast and conference call on its financial results for the second quarter of 2021 on Friday, Aug. 6, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET. Voya will issue a press release announcing the companys financial results for the second quarter of 2021 after the market closes on Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021. When issued, the press release, along with the companys investor supplement and analyst presentation for th
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Vestwell raises USD70m in Series C funding Submitted 20/07/2021 - 2:45pm Vestwell, a specialist in workplace savings and investing programmes, has raised USD70 million in a Series C financing round led by Wells Fargo Strategic Capital and Fin Venture Capital. A host of other financial services and fintech leaders also participated, including Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Manulife, Point72, Nationwide Ventures, Allianz Life Ventures, Northwestern Mutual, FinTech Collective, Greenspring Associates, Primary Venture Partners, Teamworthy Ventures, F-Prime Capital, Industry Ventures, and Commerce Ventures. Vestwell provides the underlying infrastructure for workplace savings and investing programs, such as 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans. The firms API-based technology is designed to supp...
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 15, 2021--Voya Investment Management, the asset management business of Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), announced today the monthly distribution on the common shares of one of its closed-end funds.
Voya Global Advantage and Premium Opportunity Fund & Voya Infrastructure, Industrials and Materials Fund Announces Payment of Quarterly Distribution
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 15, 2021--Voya Global Advantage and Premium Opportunity Fund (NYSE: IGA) and Voya Infrastructure, Industrials and Materials Fund (NYSE: IDE) (the "Funds") today announced important information concerning the Funds’ distributions declared in June 2021. This press release is issued as required by the Funds’ Managed Distribution Plan (the "Plan") and an exemptive order received from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Board of Trustees has approved the implement
VOYA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|