Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VPG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.93% of US stocks.
- VPG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VPG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
VPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of 62.98%; that's higher than 79.12% of US stocks.
- The volatility of VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of only 14.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC are GAIA, URBN, VINP, STRT, and SAFT.
- Visit VPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to vpgsensors.com.
VPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VPG's price/earnings ratio is 27.23% lower, now standing at 15.5.
- VPG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 149 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VPG.
VPG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.09%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 37.64%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.65%.
The table below shows VPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VPG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.12% of graded US stocks.
- VPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.707 -- ranking 103rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NSSC, FLEX, and EMKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VPG.
The table below shows VPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.55||52-week high||$38.86|
|Prev. close||$31.22||52-week low||$27.03|
|Day high||$30.86||Avg. volume||36,780|
|50-day MA||$32.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.00||Market Cap||416.55M|
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG) Company Bio
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets sensors, sensor-based measurement systems, specialty resistors, and strain gages based upon its proprietary technology in Asia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Europe, and Canada. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
VPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VPG Latest Social Stream
View Full VPG Social Stream
Latest VPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VPG as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
MALVERN, Pa., Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leader in precision measurement sensing technologies, announced that the company will present at the Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:45 a.m. ET. A live and on-demand webcast of VPG’s presentation will be available to the public and can be accessed from the following link: VPG_Presentation_2022_Sidoti_Conference, or on VPG’s website: ir.vpgsensors.com/events. For
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Vishay Precision Group, Inc. ( NYSE:VPG ) by...
Cash-rich investors should consider these stocks under $10 to boost overall returns in a risk-adverse environment.
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
VPG Price Returns
Continue Researching VPGWant to do more research on Vishay Precision Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch