Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VPG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VPG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VPG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 60.47% of US stocks).
VPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vishay Precision Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.09%, Vishay Precision Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.21% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Vishay Precision Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 23.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vishay Precision Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMH, SLAB, OLP, QTS, and SAIL.
- Visit VPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to vpgsensors.com.
VPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.71||52-week high||$37.08|
|Prev. close||$35.61||52-week low||$22.12|
|Day high||$35.77||Avg. volume||53,875|
|50-day MA||$32.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.47||Market Cap||486.01M|
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG) Company Bio
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets sensors, sensor-based measurement systems, specialty resistors, and strain gages based upon its proprietary technology in Asia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Europe, and Canada. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
VPG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VPG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Vishay Precision Group Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VPG, they are:
- In the past 5.69 years, Vishay Precision Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.05%; that's higher than only 21.09% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- VPG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VPG Latest Social Stream
View Full VPG Social Stream
Latest VPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vishay Precision Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VPG as an investment opportunity.
MALVERN, Pa., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leading producer of precision sensors and sensor-based systems, announced that the company’s management will present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 8:40AM EDT. In its presentation, the Company’s management plans to discuss its recent acquisition of Diversified Technical Systems, Inc. (DTS) - Vishay Precision Group Acquires Diversified Technical Sys
Vishay (VPG) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Adds Established Provider of Miniature Data Recorders for Rugged Applications to the VPG PortfolioMALVERN, Pa., June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leading producer of precision sensors and sensor-based systems, announced it acquired California-based Diversified Technical Systems, Inc. (DTS), a leading manufacturer of data acquisition systems and sensors for product and safety testing. Commenting on the acquisition, Marc Zandman, Chairman of the Board of
Vishay Precision Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:VPG) CEO Might Not Expect Shareholders To Be So Generous This Year
Shareholders will probably not be too impressed with the underwhelming results at Vishay Precision Group, Inc...
On exhibit at World of Concrete: The cost competitive, fit & forget, retrofit overload monitoring system for all your vehicles LoadPro - Overload Monitoring System Meet us at World of Concrete, booth W1017, June 8-10 MALVERN, Pa., May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Any type of construction business is dealing daily with loads that can’t be predicted. Delivering bulk material or picking up broken-up concrete, debris or wastewater - there many scenarios that present construction fleets with the possibility of costly and disruptive overload fines which can affect drivers, fleet managers and the whole company. Besides the impact of overloading on a company’s safety ratings, any job delays due to grounded vehicles dissatisfies your customers severely. LoadPro® Overload Monitoring system is an ...
VPG Price Returns
Continue Researching VPGWant to do more research on Vishay Precision Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch