Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG): Price and Financial Metrics
VPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vishay Precision Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VPG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 23.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.4%, Vishay Precision Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.99% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vishay Precision Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HWCC, MOV, VRA, STC, and TLYS.
- VPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vishay Precision Group Inc's official web site, go to vpgsensors.com.
VPG Stock Price Chart More Charts
VPG Price/Volume Stats
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG) Company Bio
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets sensors, sensor-based measurement systems, specialty resistors, and strain gages based upon its proprietary technology in Asia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Europe, and Canada. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.