Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VPG POWR Grades
- VPG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VPG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VPG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 67th percentile.
VPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VPG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 30.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of 93.11%; that's higher than 85.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC are EBF, SAFT, UTI, ARC, and GROW.
- VPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC's official web site, go to vpgsensors.com.
VPG Valuation Summary
- VPG's price/earnings ratio is 17.4; this is 32.3% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 153 months, VPG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VPG.
VPG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.63%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 113.36%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.2%.
The table below shows VPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VPG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.12% of graded US stocks.
- VPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.707 -- ranking 103rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NSSC, FLEX, and EMKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VPG.
The table below shows VPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.38||52-week high||$44.30|
|Prev. close||$43.49||52-week low||$27.03|
|Day high||$43.69||Avg. volume||47,547|
|50-day MA||$40.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.72||Market Cap||588.84M|
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG) Company Bio
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets sensors, sensor-based measurement systems, specialty resistors, and strain gages based upon its proprietary technology in Asia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Europe, and Canada. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
VPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VPG Latest Social Stream
View Full VPG Social Stream
Latest VPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISHAY PRECISION GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VPG as an investment opportunity.
Vishay Precision Group Announces Date for Its Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Earnings Conference Call
MALVERN, Pa., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leader in precision measurement and sensing technologies, will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of fiscal 2022 after the close of the market on Tuesday, February 14, 2023. Ziv Shoshani, chief executive officer, and Bill Clancy, chief financial officer, will host a conference call the following day on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. CT). To access t
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
MALVERN, Pa., Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leader in precision measurement sensing technologies, announced that the company will present at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Investor Conference on January 11, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. ET. A live and on-demand webcast of VPG’s presentation will be available to the public and can be accessed from the following link: https://wsw.com/webcast/needham128/vpg/2083977, or on VPG’s website: ir.vpgsensors.com/events.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 7-8, 2022.
VPG Price Returns
Continue Researching VPGWant to do more research on Vishay Precision Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch