Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VPG POWR Grades
- VPG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VPG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- VPG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.68% of US stocks).
VPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vishay Precision Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 37.45%, Vishay Precision Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.7% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VPG is more volatile than merely 13.92% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vishay Precision Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CATO, BGSF, OLLI, STC, and NTWK.
- VPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vishay Precision Group Inc's official web site, go to vpgsensors.com.
VPG Valuation Summary
- VPG's price/earnings ratio is 34.6; this is 11.28% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 136 months, VPG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.2.
- VPG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.2 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VPG.
VPG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 131.86%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 61.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.22%.
The table below shows VPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VPG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.61% of graded US stocks.
- VPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.707 -- ranking 100th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NSSC, FLEX, and EMKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VPG.
The table below shows VPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.24||52-week high||$39.71|
|Prev. close||$36.25||52-week low||$23.61|
|Day high||$36.34||Avg. volume||54,067|
|50-day MA||$36.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.79||Market Cap||493.81M|
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG) Company Bio
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets sensors, sensor-based measurement systems, specialty resistors, and strain gages based upon its proprietary technology in Asia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Europe, and Canada. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
VPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VPG Latest Social Stream
View Full VPG Social Stream
Latest VPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vishay Precision Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VPG as an investment opportunity.
MALVERN, Pa., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leading producer of precision sensors and sensor-based systems, announced that the company will webcast its presentation at the Sidoti Virtual Fall Smallcap Investor Conference on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 9:15 a.m. (ET). Interested investors can access the webcast using the following link: https://sidoti.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kyypMwkVRI66csZADxZ6Dw. The webcast and copy of the presentation
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Vishay Precision Group (VPG) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
VPG Foil Resistor’s newest high-precision resistor with first-of-its-kind construction offers unique capabilities for telecommunications applications
Innovative packaging design avoids known flip-chip mounting challenges and pairs with highest resistor performances available in a 0402 package size FRFS0402 The smallest ultra-high-precision Bulk Metal® Foil technology resistor, featuring a standoff construction that offers an improvement over regular flip chip technology — VPG Foil Resistors (www.vpgfoilresistors.com) MALVERN, Pa., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VPG Foil Resistors (www.vpgfoilresistors.com), today released the FRFS0402, it
VPG vs. IIN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
VPG Price Returns
Continue Researching VPGWant to do more research on Vishay Precision Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch