Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VPG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VPG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VPG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.48% of US stocks).
VPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vishay Precision Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 41%, Vishay Precision Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.53% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Vishay Precision Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 17.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRT, PLUS, ARC, UVE, and OCC.
- Visit VPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to vpgsensors.com.
VPG Valuation Summary
- VPG's price/earnings ratio is 34.6; this is 11.28% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 136 months, VPG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.2.
- VPG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.2 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VPG.
VPG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.5%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.79%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 230.5%.
The table below shows VPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VPG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.12% of graded US stocks.
- VPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.707 -- ranking 103rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NSSC, FLEX, and EMKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VPG.
The table below shows VPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.70||52-week high||$39.71|
|Prev. close||$30.15||52-week low||$28.32|
|Day high||$30.77||Avg. volume||40,740|
|50-day MA||$31.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.98||Market Cap||418.59M|
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG) Company Bio
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets sensors, sensor-based measurement systems, specialty resistors, and strain gages based upon its proprietary technology in Asia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Europe, and Canada. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
VPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VPG Latest Social Stream
View Full VPG Social Stream
Latest VPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vishay Precision Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VPG as an investment opportunity.
VPG vs. CAMP: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
No summary available.
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Ceva (CEVA), Vishay Precision Group (VPG) and OptimizeRx (OPRX)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Ceva (CEVA – Research Report), Vishay Precision Group (VPG – Research Report) and OptimizeRx (OPRX – Research Report). Ceva (CEVA) In a report released today, Kevin Cassidy from Rosenblatt Securities maintained a Hold rating on Ceva. The company's shares closed last Monday at $37.02, close to its 52-week low of $32.45. According to TipRanks.
Vishay Precision press release (VPG): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.02.Revenue of $90M (+19.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.48M.
Vishay (VPG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 4.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VPG Price Returns
Continue Researching VPGWant to do more research on Vishay Precision Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch