Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VPG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.07% of US stocks.
- VPG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- VPG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
VPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vishay Precision Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 37.45%, Vishay Precision Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VPG is more volatile than only 12.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vishay Precision Group Inc are CATO, BGSF, OLLI, BIG, and STC.
- VPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vishay Precision Group Inc's official web site, go to vpgsensors.com.
VPG Valuation Summary
- VPG's price/earnings ratio is 34.6; this is 11.28% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 136 months, VPG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.2.
- VPG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.2 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VPG.
VPG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 131.86%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 61.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.22%.
The table below shows VPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VPG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.1% of graded US stocks.
- VPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.707 -- ranking 100th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NSSC, FLEX, and EMKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VPG.
The table below shows VPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.80||52-week high||$39.71|
|Prev. close||$35.97||52-week low||$23.61|
|Day high||$36.03||Avg. volume||54,456|
|50-day MA||$36.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.94||Market Cap||487.81M|
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG) Company Bio
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets sensors, sensor-based measurement systems, specialty resistors, and strain gages based upon its proprietary technology in Asia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Europe, and Canada. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
VPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VPG Latest Social Stream
View Full VPG Social Stream
Latest VPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vishay Precision Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VPG as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
VPG vs. IIN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
MALVERN, Pa., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leading producer of precision sensors and sensor-based systems, announced that the company will webcast its presentation at the Sidoti Virtual Fall Smallcap Investor Conference on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 9:15 a.m. (ET). Interested investors can access the webcast using the following link: https://sidoti.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kyypMwkVRI66csZADxZ6Dw. The webcast and copy of the presentation
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Vishay Precision Group (VPG) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
VPG Price Returns
Continue Researching VPGWant to do more research on Vishay Precision Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vishay Precision Group Inc (VPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch