ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRAY POWR Grades
- VRAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.05% of US stocks.
- VRAY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VRAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.1% of US stocks).
VRAY Stock Summary
- VRAY's went public 6 years ago, making it older than merely 22.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.41, ViewRay Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.8% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VRAY comes in at -19.07% -- higher than that of only 18.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ViewRay Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OUST, DOMO, ZUO, MOTS, and BFLY.
- Visit VRAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viewray.com.
VRAY Valuation Summary
- VRAY's price/sales ratio is 16.8; this is 48.02% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 66 months, VRAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- Over the past 66 months, VRAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRAY.
VRAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRAY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.3% of graded US stocks.
- VRAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 141st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DXCM, SRTS, and SMTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRAY.
The table below shows VRAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.17||52-week high||$8.25|
|Prev. close||$2.94||52-week low||$2.39|
|Day high||$3.20||Avg. volume||1,652,607|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.94||Market Cap||572.05M|
ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) Company Bio
ViewRay, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets radiation therapy systems worldwide. It offers MRIdian, a MRI-guided radiation therapy system that images and treats cancer patients simultaneously. MRIdian integrates MRI technology, radiation delivery, and proprietary software to locate, target, and track the position and shape of soft-tissue tumors while radiation is delivered. The company markets its MRIdian through a direct sales force in the United States and distributors worldwide to a range of customers, including university research and teaching hospitals, community hospitals, private practices, government institutions, and freestanding cancer centers. ViewRay, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakwood Village, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full VRAY Social Stream
Latest VRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ViewRay Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRAY as an investment opportunity.
ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Matt Harrison - Director, Investor Relations Scott Drake - President and Chief Executive Officer Zach Stassen - Chief Financial Officer Paul Strong - Vice President, Clinical Affairs Conference Call Participants Frank Pinal - Jefferies...
Thank you for standing by and welcome to the Q4 2021, ViewRay earnings conference call. Joining me today are Scott Drake, our president and chief executive officer; Zach Stassen, our chief financial officer; and Paul Strong, our vice president of clinical affairs. Earlier today, ViewRay issued a press release and presentation for today's call.
The following slide deck was published by ViewRay, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
ViewRay (VRAY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.67% and 2.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ViewRay, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRAY) (the "Company") today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
VRAY Price Returns