ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
VRAY Stock Summary
- ViewRay Inc's stock had its IPO on April 1, 2016, making it an older stock than just 14.67% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRAY is more volatile than 71.7% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VRAY comes in at -56.71% -- higher than that of merely 7.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ViewRay Inc are ONVO, EGHT, XENT, QUOT, and NEWR.
- VRAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ViewRay Inc's official web site, go to www.viewray.com.
VRAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
VRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.95||52-week high||$9.76|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.97||Avg. volume||2,338,907|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.93||Market Cap||287.43M|
ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) Company Bio
ViewRay, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets radiation therapy systems worldwide. It offers MRIdian, a MRI-guided radiation therapy system that images and treats cancer patients simultaneously. MRIdian integrates MRI technology, radiation delivery, and proprietary software to locate, target, and track the position and shape of soft-tissue tumors while radiation is delivered. The company markets its MRIdian through a direct sales force in the United States and distributors worldwide to a range of customers, including university research and teaching hospitals, community hospitals, private practices, government institutions, and freestanding cancer centers. ViewRay, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakwood Village, Ohio.