ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRAY POWR Grades
- VRAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.58% of US stocks.
- VRAY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- VRAY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
VRAY Stock Summary
- VRAY's went public 5.48 years ago, making it older than merely 19.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- VRAY's price/sales ratio is 18.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.92% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ViewRay Inc comes in at -10.19%, a number that bests only 18.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ViewRay Inc are CLDR, DMRC, RAMP, ZUO, and EGHT.
- Visit VRAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viewray.com.
VRAY Valuation Summary
- VRAY's price/sales ratio is 16.8; this is 48.02% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 66 months, VRAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- Over the past 66 months, VRAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRAY.
VRAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRAY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.91% of graded US stocks.
- VRAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 141st of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ESMC, SRTS, and SMTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRAY.
The table below shows VRAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.14||52-week high||$7.36|
|Prev. close||$6.78||52-week low||$2.75|
|Day high||$7.21||Avg. volume||1,572,656|
|50-day MA||$6.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.34||Market Cap||1.17B|
ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) Company Bio
ViewRay, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets radiation therapy systems worldwide. It offers MRIdian, a MRI-guided radiation therapy system that images and treats cancer patients simultaneously. MRIdian integrates MRI technology, radiation delivery, and proprietary software to locate, target, and track the position and shape of soft-tissue tumors while radiation is delivered. The company markets its MRIdian through a direct sales force in the United States and distributors worldwide to a range of customers, including university research and teaching hospitals, community hospitals, private practices, government institutions, and freestanding cancer centers. ViewRay, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakwood Village, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full VRAY Social Stream
Latest VRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ViewRay Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRAY as an investment opportunity.
ViewRay, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRAY) announced today that the Company will participate in the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference. Scott Drake, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Zach Stassen, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
Amsterdam University Medical Centers establishes same-day ablative treatment service using MRIdian® to Streamline the Patient Experience.
ViewRay, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRAY) today announced that the clinical team at Amsterdam University Medical Centers (Amsterdam UMC) has started offering "same-day ablative treatment" using MRIdian SMART (stereotactic MR-guided adaptive radiotherapy) for patients who are eligible for single fraction MRI-guided radiation therapy. Three patients under treatment for lung tumors were the first to benefit from this program. Typically, patients undergoing radiation therapy are required to make several visits t
ViewRay, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRAY) today announced that UCLA Health joins the Siteman Cancer Center at Washington University, Seoul National University Hospital and Amsterdam UMC in surpassing the treatment of 1,000 patients using the MRIdian® MRI-guided radiation therapy system. UCLA Health is the fourth MRIdian center to reach this treatment milestone in bringing the benefits of MRI-guided radiation therapy to cancer patients.
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
Investors didn''t like the company''s Q2 update.
VRAY Price Returns