ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRAY POWR Grades
- VRAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRAY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VRAY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
VRAY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 179.28, ViewRay Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.32% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.92, ViewRay Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.12% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ViewRay Inc comes in at -28.69%, a number that bests just 13.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZUO, RAMP, RDVT, RLAY, and DRIO.
- Visit VRAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viewray.com.
VRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.81||52-week high||$7.36|
|Prev. close||$5.76||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$5.84||Avg. volume||1,722,546|
|50-day MA||$5.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.26||Market Cap||939.71M|
ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) Company Bio
ViewRay, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets radiation therapy systems worldwide. It offers MRIdian, a MRI-guided radiation therapy system that images and treats cancer patients simultaneously. MRIdian integrates MRI technology, radiation delivery, and proprietary software to locate, target, and track the position and shape of soft-tissue tumors while radiation is delivered. The company markets its MRIdian through a direct sales force in the United States and distributors worldwide to a range of customers, including university research and teaching hospitals, community hospitals, private practices, government institutions, and freestanding cancer centers. ViewRay, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakwood Village, Ohio.
VRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full VRAY Social Stream
Latest VRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ViewRay Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRAY as an investment opportunity.
ViewRay (VRAY) has secured a deal to sell its MRIdian MRI-guided radiation therapy system to the American Hospital in Istanbul. The hospital is acquiring the system to strengthen its radiotherapy and stereotactic body radiation therapy programs. The hospital currently provides customizable patient diagnosis and treatments. The addition of the radiotherapy system from ViewRay will allow the hospital to offer tailored radiotherapy sessions to address anatomical changes in patients. Following the purchase, the American Hospital will offer MRI-guided radiation therapy sessions to patients seeking customized lung, liver, and prostate cancer treatment.
ViewRay, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRAY) announced today that American Hospital in Istanbul, Turkey, has purchased a MRIdian MRI-guided radiation therapy system to expand their radiotherapy and stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) programs. The MD Anderson Radiation Treatment Center at the American Hospital offers world-class, cutting-edge technology to facilitate customized approaches to each patient's diagnosis and treatment.
ViewRay, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRAY) (the "Company") today announced that members of management will be participating in the 21st Annual Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. ViewRay will be conducting a virtual fireside chat at 3:50 PM ET, as well as hosting 1x1 meetings with investors.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the ViewRay fourth-quarter 2020 earnings conference call. Joining me today are Scott Drake, our president and chief executive officer; and Zach Stassen, our chief financial officer. Earlier today, ViewRay issued a press release and presentation for today's call.
ViewRay (VRAY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.88% and 2.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VRAY Price Returns