ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRAY POWR Grades
- VRAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRAY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VRAY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
VRAY Stock Summary
- VRAY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 104.4 -- higher than 80.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VRAY's price/sales ratio is 7.91; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.38% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VIEWRAY INC comes in at 36.36%, a number that bests 76.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMRT, ASTC, CDNA, MOTS, and AMST.
- Visit VRAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viewray.com.
VRAY Valuation Summary
- VRAY's price/sales ratio is 8.3; this is 336.84% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 79 months, VRAY's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRAY.
VRAY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -65.58%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -112.84%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.02%.
The table below shows VRAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRAY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.3% of graded US stocks.
- VRAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 141st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DXCM, SRTS, and SMTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRAY.
The table below shows VRAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.64||52-week high||$8.25|
|Prev. close||$3.69||52-week low||$2.39|
|Day high||$3.81||Avg. volume||1,329,659|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.65||Market Cap||658.88M|
ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) Company Bio
ViewRay, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets radiation therapy systems worldwide. It offers MRIdian, a MRI-guided radiation therapy system that images and treats cancer patients simultaneously. MRIdian integrates MRI technology, radiation delivery, and proprietary software to locate, target, and track the position and shape of soft-tissue tumors while radiation is delivered. The company markets its MRIdian through a direct sales force in the United States and distributors worldwide to a range of customers, including university research and teaching hospitals, community hospitals, private practices, government institutions, and freestanding cancer centers. ViewRay, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Oakwood Village, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full VRAY Social Stream
Latest VRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIEWRAY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRAY as an investment opportunity.
ViewRay, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRAY) today announced that the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas purchased a MRIdian® MR-Guided Radiation Therapy System. This will be the first MRIdian system to be installed at MD Anderson main campus at the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas.
ViewRay, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRAY) announced today that the Company will present at the Morgan Stanley 20th Annual Global Healthcare Conference. Scott Drake, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Zach Stassen, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, September 13, 2022.
GenesisCare Purchases Two Additional ViewRay MRIdian MRI-guided Radiotherapy Systems for Guildford and Birmingham Projects, Doubling United Kingdom Footprint to Four Systems
ViewRay, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRAY) announced today that GenesisCare, the largest global provider of cancer services across the USA, UK, Spain and Australia, has purchased two additional MRIdian MRI-guided radiation therapy systems for installation at new-build comprehensive cancer centres in Guildford and Birmingham. These latest acquisitions will double the UK footprint to four systems, which currently includes those in Oxford and London, and will bring the total number of systems in the GenesisCare
Defensive healthcare looks well positioned to catch a bid in the forward looking climate. A weaker economic outlook makes resilient real-earnings from niches like medical imagine look relatively more attractive to high-duration offerings. As such, we turn to ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) and note the risk/reward calculus remains balanced for this name. Whilst the company presents with differentiated strengths that warrant a speculative buy, forward price targets support a neutral view, not ideal for investors seeking to widen up their equity risk budget.
Exhibit 1. VRAY 6-month price action
ViewRay Announces China NMPA Approval of its MRIdian® MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy for Cancer Patients
ViewRay, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRAY) today announced that the company's MRIdian MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy System has received approval from the Chinese regulatory authority National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), allowing for its sale and utilization throughout China. This approval expands MRIdian's global reach and offers cancer patients a new radiation therapy option, MRIdian Stereotactic MRI-Guided Adaptive Radiotherapy (SMART), allowing treatment that integrates diagnostic-quality MR ima
VRAY Price Returns