Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRCA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VRCA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRCA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VRCA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
VRCA Stock Summary
- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on June 15, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 13.21% of US equities in our set.
- VRCA's price/sales ratio is 19.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.76% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VRCA's revenue has grown 0% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 18.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc are FUV, AFIB, KN, CODX, and ACER.
- Visit VRCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verrica.com.
VRCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VRCA's price/earnings ratio is 123.29% lower, now standing at -8.5.
- Over the past 39 months, VRCA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- VRCA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRCA.
VRCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRCA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.27% of graded US stocks.
- VRCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 235th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VRCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.33||52-week high||$14.79|
|Prev. close||$2.18||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||226,689|
|50-day MA||$4.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.55||Market Cap||64.12M|
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRCA) Company Bio
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. develops and commercializes dermatological treatments in the United States. The company is advancing its lead product VP-102, a proprietary topical therapy, in various common skin indications, including Molluscum contagiosum and Verruca Vulgaris. It is also developing 2 Phase 3 trials in molluscum contagiosum under NCT03377803 and NCT03377790. The company is based in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRCA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRCA Social Stream
Latest VRCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRCA as an investment opportunity.
Need To Know: The Consensus Just Cut Its Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:VRCA) Estimates For 2022
Today is shaping up negative for Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( NASDAQ:VRCA ) shareholders, with the analysts...
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Announces Acceptance by FDA of NDA Resubmission for VP-102 for the Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum
WEST CHESTER, Pa., Dec. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Verrica”) (Nasdaq: VRCA), a dermatology therapeutics company developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) acknowledged that Verrica’s resubmitted New Drug Application (NDA) for VP-102 for the treatment of molluscum contagiosum (molluscum) was complete and assigned a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) goal date of May
Chairman of the Board Paul Manning Just Bought A Handful Of Shares In Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:VRCA)
Investors who take an interest in Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( NASDAQ:VRCA ) should definitely note that the Chairman...
H.C. Wainwright analyst Oren Livnat reiterated a Buy rating on Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA – Research Report) today and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $10.54. According to TipRanks.com, Livnat is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.0% and a 42.5% success rate. Livnat covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Collegium Pharmaceutical, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, and Pacira Pharmaceuticals. Verrica Pharmaceuticals has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $18.80, implying a 78.2% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
In a report released today, Serge Belanger from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA – Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $10.38, close to its 52-week low of $8.83. According to TipRanks.com, Belanger is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.2% and a 36.6% success rate. Belanger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, and Collegium Pharmaceutical. Currently, the analyst consensus on Verrica Pharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $18.80, a 78.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 15, H.C.
VRCA Price Returns