Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRCA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VRCA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRCA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VRCA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
VRCA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.3%, VERRICA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.08% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VERRICA PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at -25.3%, a number that bests just 7.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of VERRICA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's share price is greater than that of 94.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERRICA PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CORT, PDEX, BFLY, BLI, and IPWR.
- VRCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERRICA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.verrica.com.
VRCA Valuation Summary
- VRCA's EV/EBIT ratio is -3; this is 134.88% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 54 months, VRCA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRCA.
VRCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRCA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.27% of graded US stocks.
- VRCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 235th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VRCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.36||52-week high||$10.98|
|Prev. close||$3.18||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$3.40||Avg. volume||217,513|
|50-day MA||$2.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.45||Market Cap||138.08M|
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRCA) Company Bio
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. develops and commercializes dermatological treatments in the United States. The company is advancing its lead product VP-102, a proprietary topical therapy, in various common skin indications, including Molluscum contagiosum and Verruca Vulgaris. It is also developing 2 Phase 3 trials in molluscum contagiosum under NCT03377803 and NCT03377790. The company is based in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRCA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRCA Social Stream
Latest VRCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERRICA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRCA as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Verrica Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRCA) have unfortunately lost 83% over the last three years
It's not possible to invest over long periods without making some bad investments. But you have a problem if you face...
E ratio of -2.31.
Reiterates expectation to resubmit NDA for VP-102 for Molluscum Contagiosum in Q1 2023 Part 1 of Phase 2 for VP-LTX-315 for Basal Cell Carcinoma on track to conclude Q1 2023 WEST CHESTER, Pa., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Verrica) (Nasdaq: VRCA), a dermatology therapeutics company developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “This quarter, we achieved
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Announces Participation in the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference
WEST CHESTER, Pa., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Verrica”) (Nasdaq: VRCA), a dermatology therapeutics company developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions, today announced that Ted White, Verrica President and CEO, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. ET. Participants may access a live webcast of the event through the following link: https://journey
A look at the shareholders of Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. ( NASDAQ:VRCA ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
VRCA Price Returns