Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRCA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VRCA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.5% of US stocks.
- VRCA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- VRCA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.63% of US stocks).
VRCA Stock Summary
- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 17.91% of US listed stocks.
- VRCA's went public 3.26 years ago, making it older than just 9.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- VRCA's price/sales ratio is 27.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc are MODN, FEYE, ARLO, RAMP, and SUMO.
- VRCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.verrica.com.
VRCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VRCA's price/earnings ratio is 123.29% lower, now standing at -8.5.
- Over the past 39 months, VRCA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- VRCA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRCA.
VRCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRCA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.43% of graded US stocks.
- VRCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 235th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VRCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.17||52-week high||$18.42|
|Prev. close||$11.88||52-week low||$7.05|
|Day high||$12.45||Avg. volume||98,516|
|50-day MA||$11.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.21||Market Cap||334.86M|
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRCA) Company Bio
Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. develops and commercializes dermatological treatments in the United States. The company is advancing its lead product VP-102, a proprietary topical therapy, in various common skin indications, including Molluscum contagiosum and Verruca Vulgaris. It is also developing 2 Phase 3 trials in molluscum contagiosum under NCT03377803 and NCT03377790. The company is based in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRCA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRCA Social Stream
Latest VRCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRCA as an investment opportunity.
Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) closed 4.7% higher on Tuesday, August 10, after the company reported second-quarter 2021 results. During the quarter, Verrica was focused on commercial preparations for the impending launch of Ycanth, which would treat molluscum (a viral skin infection). Verrica made several key hires in order to beef up its sales team during the quarter. These representatives will pitch to a select group of dermatologists and pediatricians who are expected to constitute 80-85% of the addressable market opportunity for molluscum. (See Verrica stock charts on TipRanks) Unfortunately for Verrica, a request was made by the FDA for more information on the company’s training program and distribution model.
WEST CHESTER, Pa., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Verrica”) (Nasdaq: VRCA), a dermatology therapeutics company developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. “This quarter, we continued to ramp up commercial preparations for the potential FDA approval of VP-102, our lead product candidate for the treatment of molluscum contagiosum, including strengthening our
Company strengthens management team in anticipation of the potential commercial launch of VP-102, if approved WEST CHESTER, Pa., July 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Verrica”) (Nasdaq: VRCA), a dermatology therapeutics company developing medications for skin diseases requiring medical interventions, today announced the appointment of Terry Kohler as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Kohler is a strategic and operational finance leader with over 20 years of commercial busin
When investors are looking for fresh investment ideas, recent recommendations from Wall Street analysts can underscore compelling investment opportunities. This is where RBC Capital comes in. The investment firm has issued recommendations on 3 stocks, highlighting each based on its strong long-term growth prospects. While the firm’s analysts believe they are poised to surge at least 50% in the year ahead, we wanted to get the rest of the Street’s opinion. After using TipRanks’ database, we learned that each ticker has scored Buy ratings from other members of the analyst community as well. Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) We’ll start with Verrica Pharma, a therapeutics company working on treatments for dermatological conditions.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. – VRCA
NEW YORK, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Verrica” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: VRCA). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980. The investigation concerns whether Verrica and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. [Click here for information about joining the
VRCA Price Returns