Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS): Price and Financial Metrics
VRNS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Varonis Systems Inc is higher than it is for about merely 20.04% of US stocks.
- VRNS's price/sales ratio is 9.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Varonis Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 108.18%; that's higher than 90.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMAR, FMC, BAND, APPN, and MJCO.
- Visit VRNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.varonis.com.
VRNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
VRNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.75||52-week high||$88.60|
|Prev. close||$85.07||52-week low||$49.50|
|Day high||$86.05||Avg. volume||244,794|
|50-day MA||$78.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.94||Market Cap||2.58B|
Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS) Company Bio
Varonis Systems provides software platform for enterprises to map, analyze, manage, and migrate their unstructured data. The Company specializes in human-generated data, a type of unstructured data that includes an enterprise's spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio files, video files, emails, text messages and any other data created by employees. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.