Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRNS POWR Grades
- VRNS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRNS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VRNS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.04% of US stocks).
VRNS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Varonis Systems Inc is higher than 99.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 402.99%, Varonis Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.83% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRNS is more volatile than 97.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Varonis Systems Inc are PFPT, EGHT, RSCF, CCXI, and ZUO.
- Visit VRNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.varonis.com.
VRNS Valuation Summary
- VRNS's price/sales ratio is 19.5; this is 267.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 90 months, VRNS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
- Over the past 90 months, VRNS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 78.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRNS.
VRNS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 871.98%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1521.25%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.38%.
The table below shows VRNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.94||52-week high||$75.33|
|Prev. close||$63.18||52-week low||$34.03|
|Day high||$63.45||Avg. volume||1,185,666|
|50-day MA||$54.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.53||Market Cap||6.58B|
Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS) Company Bio
Varonis Systems provides software platform for enterprises to map, analyze, manage, and migrate their unstructured data. The Company specializes in human-generated data, a type of unstructured data that includes an enterprise's spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio files, video files, emails, text messages and any other data created by employees. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
VRNS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VRNS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Varonis Systems Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Varonis Systems Inc ended up being:
- Varonis Systems Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.16% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Varonis Systems Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VRNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRNS Latest Social Stream
View Full VRNS Social Stream
Latest VRNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Varonis Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRNS as an investment opportunity.
Varonis (VRNS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best cybersecurity stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Cybersecurity Stocks to Buy Now. Cybersecurity involves the protection of devices, data, and networks from external illegal access. Cybersecurity companies offer services […]
Varonis at Black Hat 2021: Watch a Ransomware Attack Unfold and Learn How to Limit Your Blast Radius
Join Gold Sponsor Varonis in Las Vegas or virtually to find out how to slash the damage attackers can doNEW YORK, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Varonis Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, will return to Black Hat USA as a Gold Sponsor on August 4-5. Varonis experts will be in-person in Las Vegas at booth #1661 and online in the virtual Business Hall. Visit during Black Hat to learn how the Varonis Data Security Platform helps security teams minimize their
NEW YORK, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Varonis Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, announced that it will report its second quarter 2021 financial results following the close of the U.S. financial markets on Monday, August 2, 2021. In conjunction with this announcement, Varonis will host a conference call on Monday, August 2, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the company’s financial results. To access this call, dial 877-425-9470 (domestic) or 201
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
VRNS Price Returns