Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRNS POWR Grades
- VRNS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.43% of US stocks.
- VRNS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VRNS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.76% of US stocks).
VRNS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VRNS is currently 721.51, higher than 99.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- VRNS's price/sales ratio is 13.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.97% of US stocks.
- Varonis Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -9.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 25.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Varonis Systems Inc are BMRA, FROG, STXS, EB, and RAMP.
- Visit VRNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.varonis.com.
VRNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VRNS's EV/EBIT ratio is 349.3% lower, now standing at -80.4.
- VRNS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 97.4 over the prior 91 months.
- VRNS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 70.9 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRNS.
VRNS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.38%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -90.75%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12.2%.
The table below shows VRNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRNS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.06% of graded US stocks.
- VRNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.39 -- ranking 378th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MANH, GRPN, and HGBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRNS.
The table below shows VRNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.96||52-week high||$73.46|
|Prev. close||$34.21||52-week low||$27.97|
|Day high||$34.47||Avg. volume||1,257,407|
|50-day MA||$41.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.43||Market Cap||3.39B|
Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS) Company Bio
Varonis Systems provides software platform for enterprises to map, analyze, manage, and migrate their unstructured data. The Company specializes in human-generated data, a type of unstructured data that includes an enterprise's spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio files, video files, emails, text messages and any other data created by employees. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRNS Latest Social Stream
View Full VRNS Social Stream
Latest VRNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Varonis Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRNS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Varonis Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, announced its participation at the following upcoming conferences: The JMP Securities Technology Conference, which will be held on March 7-8, 2022 in San Francisco. The presentation is scheduled for 3:30 pm ET on March 8.The Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, which will be held on March 7-10, 2022 in San Francisco. The presentation is scheduled for 11:00
BlackCloak CEO Chris Pierson joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss possible Russian cyberattacks on the U.S. and Ukraine and cybersecurity stocks.
Logically AI VP of Global Operations Brian Murphy joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss how Russia-backed hackers could launch cyberattacks in the U.S. to counter sanctions.
Varonis' annual channel awards celebrate partners for protecting the world's most valuable and vulnerable data NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Varonis Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, is pleased to congratulate the winners of its annual Partners in Excellence awards. The program honors Varonis' channel partners who worked tirelessly to bring industry-leading data protection solutions to customers in 2021. Varonis' channel leadership selected the
Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 7, 2022 16:30 ET Company Participants James Arestia - Vice President of Investor Relations Yakov Faitelson - Co-Founder, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & President Guy Melamed - Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Matt Hedberg -...
VRNS Price Returns