Verra Mobility Corporation (VRRM): Price and Financial Metrics
VRRM Stock Summary
- VRRM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,107.24 -- higher than 95.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VRRM is currently 48.95, higher than 90.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of VERRA MOBILITY Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERRA MOBILITY Corp are CHUY, CEIX, IRDM, AKR, and PQG.
- VRRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERRA MOBILITY Corp's official web site, go to www.verramobility.com.
VRRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.00||52-week high||$15.38|
|Prev. close||$14.15||52-week low||$6.73|
|Day high||$14.30||Avg. volume||789,945|
|50-day MA||$14.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.15||Market Cap||2.27B|
Verra Mobility Corporation (VRRM) Company Bio
Verra Mobility Corporation designs and develops mobility software. The Company offers speed, bus lane, railroad crossing, and school bus top arm enforcement and enforcement ticketing, as well as crash reports and video-enabled crime data analysis solutions. Verra Mobility serves customers worldwide.
VRRM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VRRM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that VERRA MOBILITY Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for VERRA MOBILITY Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.97 years, is 1.12% -- higher than 91.22% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 70.16% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VRRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRRM Latest Social Stream
View Full VRRM Social Stream
Latest VRRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERRA MOBILITY Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRRM as an investment opportunity.
Verra Mobility Applauds National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Inclusion of Automated Speed Enforcement on the 2021-2022 Most Wanted List of Transportation Safety Improvements
In its annual list of Most Wanted List of Transportation Safety Improvements, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has included implementing a comprehensive strategy to eliminate speeding-related crashes as a goal of the agency. Among the list of technologies highlighted by the NTSB to achieve this goal is automated enforcement.
Verra Mobility (NASDAQ: VRRM), a leading provider of smart mobility technology solutions, today announced that it has completed its offering of 5.5 percent $350 million Senior Unsecured Notes due 2029 (the "Notes") and refinanced its existing 2018 credit agreement (as amended, the "Credit Agreement") with a new $650 million first lien term loan bearing an interest rate of the London Interbank Offered Rate ("LIBOR") plus 3.25 percent, which matures in 2028.
Verra Mobility Announces Pricing Of Extension And Amendment Of Credit Facility And Senior Notes Offering
Verra Mobility (NASDAQ: VRRM), a leading provider of smart mobility technology solutions, today announced that it has priced and allocated the extension and amendment to its existing 2018 credit agreement (as amended, the "Credit Facility") and priced new senior unsecured notes due 2029 (the "Notes").
VM Consolidated, Inc. -- Moody's affirms Verra Mobility's CFR at B2 on proposed refinancing; outlook is stable
Rating Action: Moody's affirms Verra Mobility's CFR at B2 on proposed refinancing; outlook is stableGlobal Credit Research - 15 Mar 2021Approximately $1.0 billion of new rated debt affectedNew York, March 15, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") affirmed VM Consolidated, Inc.'s ("Verra Mobility") corporate family rating (CFR) and probability of default rating (PDR) at B2 and B2-PD, respectively. At the same time, Moody's assigned a B1 rating to the company's proposed amended and extended $650 million senior secured first lien term loan due 2028 and a Caa1 rating to the proposed $350 million senior unsecured notes due 2029.
Verra Mobility Announces Extension and Amendment of Existing Credit Agreement; Launches Senior Notes Offering
Verra Mobility (NASDAQ: VRRM), a leading provider of smart mobility technology solutions, today announced its intention to extend and amend its existing 2020 credit agreement and issue new senior unsecured notes due 2029.
VRRM Price Returns
Continue Researching VRRMWant to do more research on VERRA MOBILITY Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!