Verra Mobility Corporation (VRRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRRM POWR Grades
- VRRM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRRM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VRRM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
VRRM Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, VRRM has reported earnings growth of 249.29%, putting it ahead of 93.29% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VRRM's revenue has grown 66.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.77% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRRM is more volatile than just 5.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERRA MOBILITY CORP are CEIX, SXC, USX, APRN, and GNK.
- Visit VRRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verramobility.com.
VRRM Valuation Summary
- VRRM's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 209.09% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- VRRM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11741.7 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRRM.
VRRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.43% of graded US stocks.
- VRRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.326 -- ranking 64th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ATSG, BPMP, and RLGT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRRM.
The table below shows VRRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.45||52-week high||$18.13|
|Prev. close||$15.97||52-week low||$12.70|
|Day high||$16.56||Avg. volume||1,016,186|
|50-day MA||$16.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.81||Market Cap||2.52B|
Verra Mobility Corporation (VRRM) Company Bio
Verra Mobility Corporation designs and develops mobility software. The Company offers speed, bus lane, railroad crossing, and school bus top arm enforcement and enforcement ticketing, as well as crash reports and video-enabled crime data analysis solutions. Verra Mobility serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRRM Latest Social Stream
View Full VRRM Social Stream
Latest VRRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERRA MOBILITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRRM as an investment opportunity.
VERRA MOBILITY CORP (VRRM) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Verra Mobility Corporation (NASDAQ: VRRM), a leading provider of smart mobility technology solutions, announced today that Craig Conti, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present and participate in a fireside chat at the Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, September 20, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. EDT. The live webcast as well as the replay of the presentation will be accessible from the Investor Calendar section of Verra Mobility's website at https://ir.verramobility.com.
Already one of the top SPAC IPOs, Verra Mobility has driven 190% EPS growth as VRRM stock navigates a new buy zone.
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Verra Mobility's CFR to B1 from B2; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 16 Aug 2022$1.25 billion of rated debt upgradedNew York, August 16, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") upgraded VM Consolidated, Inc.'s ("Verra Mobility") corporate family rating ("CFR") to B1 from B2, its probability of default ("PDR") to B1-PD from B2-PD, the senior secured term loan to Ba3 from B1, and its senior unsecured notes to B3 from Caa1. The outlook remains stable.Today's action was driven by Moody's expectation for high single digit revenue growth, EBITDA margins over 40%, moderate debt to EBITDA expected to be sustained below 4x, and robust free cash flow of $175 million over the next 12 months.
VRRM Price Returns