Verra Mobility Corporation (VRRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRRM POWR Grades
- VRRM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRRM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VRRM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
VRRM Stock Summary
- VERRA MOBILITY Corp's stock had its IPO on January 13, 2017, making it an older stock than only 15.57% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VRRM is currently 58.37, higher than 92.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of VERRA MOBILITY Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BDC, BV, AA, KNL, and CRY.
- VRRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERRA MOBILITY Corp's official web site, go to www.verramobility.com.
VRRM Valuation Summary
- VRRM's price/earnings ratio is -116.3; this is 482.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- VRRM's price/earnings ratio has moved up $11603.2 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRRM.
VRRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.52||52-week high||$15.66|
|Prev. close||$15.30||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$15.60||Avg. volume||809,637|
|50-day MA||$14.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.96||Market Cap||2.52B|
Verra Mobility Corporation (VRRM) Company Bio
Verra Mobility Corporation designs and develops mobility software. The Company offers speed, bus lane, railroad crossing, and school bus top arm enforcement and enforcement ticketing, as well as crash reports and video-enabled crime data analysis solutions. Verra Mobility serves customers worldwide.
VRRM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for VERRA MOBILITY Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that VERRA MOBILITY Corp ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 8.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VRRM, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.45 -- which is good for besting merely 22.44% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- VERRA MOBILITY Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VRRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRRM Latest Social Stream
View Full VRRM Social Stream
Latest VRRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERRA MOBILITY Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRRM as an investment opportunity.
Verra Mobility's (VRRM) buyout of Redflex will augment its smart transportation solutions offering apart from expanding customer base.
Verra Mobility (NASDAQ: VRRM), a leading provider of smart mobility technology solutions, today announced the closing of the transaction to acquire 100% of the issued share capital of Redflex Holdings Limited (ASX: RDF) for a purchase price of A$0.96 per share, representing a total acquisition price of A$152.5 million. Entry into the agreement with Redflex was previously announced in January 2021.
VERRA MOBILITY CORP (VRRM) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Verra Mobility Subsidiary is Granted European Electronic Toll Service (EETS) Provider Certification to Expand European Toll Offering
Verra Mobility Corporation (NASDAQ: VRRM), a leading provider of smart mobility technology solutions, announces today that its subsidiary has gained certification as a European Electronic Toll Service (EETS) provider, becoming the first EETS-accredited company in Spain. Verra Mobility is a global provider of toll management services in the rental car, fleet management and consumer segments.
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette downgrades Verra Mobility (VRRM) to Equalweight from Overweight as he sees the benefit from increased rental car usage and traffic resulting from reopening already built into market expectations.Sees potential for upside from Europe, Redflex acquisition synergies, and new jurisdictions; however, those should hit outside of...
VRRM Price Returns