Verra Mobility Corporation (VRRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRRM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VRRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.29% of US stocks.
- VRRM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VRRM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.11% of US stocks).
VRRM Stock Summary
- VERRA MOBILITY CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.48% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VRRM has reported earnings growth of 123.16%, putting it ahead of 88.35% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRRM is more volatile than only 13.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SXC, AXS, LBRT, GNK, and EGY.
- VRRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERRA MOBILITY CORP's official web site, go to www.verramobility.com.
VRRM Valuation Summary
- VRRM's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.3; this is 12.54% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- VRRM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRRM.
VRRM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 64874.32%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -61.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.51%.
The table below shows VRRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.43% of graded US stocks.
- VRRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.326 -- ranking 64th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ATSG, BPMP, and RLGT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRRM.
The table below shows VRRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.43||52-week high||$18.13|
|Prev. close||$15.11||52-week low||$12.70|
|Day high||$15.44||Avg. volume||1,100,135|
|50-day MA||$14.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.49||Market Cap||2.31B|
Verra Mobility Corporation (VRRM) Company Bio
Verra Mobility Corporation designs and develops mobility software. The Company offers speed, bus lane, railroad crossing, and school bus top arm enforcement and enforcement ticketing, as well as crash reports and video-enabled crime data analysis solutions. Verra Mobility serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRRM Latest Social Stream
View Full VRRM Social Stream
Latest VRRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERRA MOBILITY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRRM as an investment opportunity.
Tourlite Capital Management, an investment management company, released its fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, Tourlite Fund Founder Class returned 3.4% compared to a 7.6% return for the S&P 500 Index. Since its inception in April 2022, the fund returned 5.0% compared to a -14.2% […]
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Verra Mobility Corporation ( NASDAQ:VRRM ) by...
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Verra Mobility Corporation (NASDAQ: VRRM), a leading provider of smart mobility technology solutions, announced today the appointment of Jon Keyser as Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, effective December 19, 2022.
Verra Mobility Corporation ( NASDAQ:VRRM ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
VRRM Price Returns