Verso Corporation (VRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VRS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
VRS Stock Summary
- VRS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.18 -- higher than just 1.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For VRS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.71% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, VRS has reported earnings growth of -1,369.57%, putting it ahead of only 1.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Verso Corp are KNDI, CBD, FVE, SDPI, and SHO.
- Visit VRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.versoco.com.
VRS Valuation Summary
- VRS's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 70.59% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 61 months, VRS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- Over the past 61 months, VRS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRS.
VRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.15||52-week high||$19.90|
|Prev. close||$18.89||52-week low||$7.36|
|Day high||$19.17||Avg. volume||250,465|
|50-day MA||$17.80||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$13.92||Market Cap||625.25M|
Verso Corporation (VRS) Company Bio
Verso Corporation manufactures and supplies coated papers in the United States. It operates in two segments, Paper and Pulp. The company primarily produces coated freesheet and coated groundwood papers; northern bleached hardwood kraft pulp; recycled paper; and customized product solutions. It also offers ultra-lightweight uncoated printing papers, and ultra-lightweight coated and uncoated flexible packaging papers. Its products are used primarily in media and marketing applications, including catalogs, magazines, and commercial printing applications, such as high-end advertising brochures, annual reports, and direct-mail advertising. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
VRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRS Latest Social Stream
View Full VRS Social Stream
Latest VRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verso Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRS as an investment opportunity.
Verso Corporation (NYSE: VRS) today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast for analysts and investors on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 9 a.m. (EST) to discuss second quarter 2021 financial results.
industryview/iStock via Getty Images Verso Corporation's (VRS) - a producer of graphic, specialty and packaging paper and market pulp - Board of Directors is currently evaluating an unsolicited proposal from Atlas Holdings LLC, the company's largest shareholder, regarding a potential transaction to acquire all outstanding shares of Verso's common stock...
MIAMISBURG, Ohio, July 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Verso Corporation (NYSE: VRS) confirmed that it has received an unsolicited proposal from Atlas Holdings LLC regarding a potential transaction to acquire all outstanding shares of Class A common stock of Verso for $20.00 per share in cash.
Verso Corp. confirms it has received unsolicited takeover bid from Atlas Holdings at $20 a share in cash
Verso Corp. , a specialty and packaging paper and pulp company, on Wednesday confirmed that it has received an unsolicited bid from Atlas Holdings LLC to take over the company for $20 a share in cash. The stock closed Tuesday at $19.17. "Consistent with its fiduciary responsibilities, Verso's Board of Directors, in consultation with its financial and legal advisors, will carefully review and evaluate the proposal to determine the course of action that it believes is in the best interests of Vers
MIAMISBURG, Ohio, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Verso Corporation (NYSE: VRS) today announced the final results of its "modified Dutch auction" tender offer for the purchase for cash of shares of its Class A common stock, par value $0.01 per share (the "Shares"), having an aggregate
VRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|