Verso Corporation (VRS): Price and Financial Metrics
VRS Stock Summary
- VRS's went public 3.5 years ago, making it older than just 11.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, Verso Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 7.12% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.85%, Verso Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.59% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Verso Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CVTI, PANL, CLDT, GLP, and USNA.
- VRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Verso Corp's official web site, go to www.versoco.com.
VRS Stock Price Chart More Charts
VRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.81||52-week high||$26.18|
|Prev. close||$16.85||52-week low||$9.61|
|Day high||$17.15||Avg. volume||304,400|
|50-day MA||$17.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.55||Market Cap||583.37M|
Verso Corporation (VRS) Company Bio
Verso Corporation manufactures and supplies coated papers in the United States. It operates in two segments, Paper and Pulp. The company primarily produces coated freesheet and coated groundwood papers; northern bleached hardwood kraft pulp; recycled paper; and customized product solutions. It also offers ultra-lightweight uncoated printing papers, and ultra-lightweight coated and uncoated flexible packaging papers. Its products are used primarily in media and marketing applications, including catalogs, magazines, and commercial printing applications, such as high-end advertising brochures, annual reports, and direct-mail advertising. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.