Verso Corporation (VRS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, VRS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -60,000,000, ranking above just 0.4% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that VRS has less fluctuation in its price than merely 12.03% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VRS's price: WPG, NYT, AWK, SVT and GAN.
VRS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VRS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 412.78% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Verso Corp are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 412.78%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.15% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, VRS has a discount rate lower than 88.15% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VRS, approximately 93.29% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
VRS Dividend Chart
VRS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VRS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||8.10%|
|3||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||7.05%|
|6||IP||International Paper Co.||4.41%|
|7||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||2.52%|
|8||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||2.26%|
|11||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||1.14%|
|12||DNPLY||Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.||0.93%|
|13||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|14||ITP||IT Tech Packaging, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||0.00%|
|17||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|19||OJIPY||Oji Holdings Corporation||0.00%|