Verisk Analytics Inc. (VRSK): Price and Financial Metrics
VRSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$232.92||52-week high||$249.26|
|Prev. close||$233.75||52-week low||$169.74|
|Day high||$233.19||Avg. volume||1,005,880|
|50-day MA||$236.42||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$221.04||Market Cap||33.77B|
VRSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRSK POWR Grades
- VRSK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRSK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VRSK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.5% of US stocks).
VRSK Stock Summary
- VERISK ANALYTICS INC's market capitalization of $35,192,587,223 is ahead of 92.92% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VRSK is 5.81 -- better than 92.28% of US stocks.
- VRSK's price/sales ratio is 15.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERISK ANALYTICS INC are IQV, OMC, RCL, DRI, and EFX.
- VRSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERISK ANALYTICS INC's official web site, go to www.verisk.com.
VRSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VRSK's price/sales ratio is 1208.33% higher, now standing at 15.7.
- VRSK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 26.7 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRSK.
VRSK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.93%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.79%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.26%.
The table below shows VRSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRSK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.64% of graded US stocks.
- VRSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.383 -- ranking 383rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MRIN, FTAI, and CTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRSK.
The table below shows VRSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Verisk Analytics Inc. (VRSK) Company Bio
Verisk Analytics, Inc. is an American multinational data analytics and risk assessment firm based in Jersey City, New Jersey, with customers in insurance, natural resources, financial services, government, and risk management sectors. The company uses proprietary data sets and industry expertise to provide predictive analytics and decision support consultations in areas including fraud prevention, actuarial science, insurance coverage, fire protection, catastrophe and weather risk, and data management. (Source:Wikipedia)
VRSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRSK Latest Social Stream
View Full VRSK Social Stream
Latest VRSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERISK ANALYTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRSK as an investment opportunity.
Verisk (VRSK) is gaining from its strategic collaborations and acquisitions.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
Integration helps small business insurers bind new business in secondsJERSEY CITY, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verisk, (Nasdaq: VRSK), a leading global data analytics and technology provider, has announced the integration of its LightSpeed® Small Commercial solution onto Guidewire Marketplace. This integration can help small business insurers automate underwriting workflows and bind new business in seconds. LightSpeed Small Commercial quickly provides insurers with reliable exposure data i
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 most important financial ratios to analyze a company. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to 5 Most Important Financial Ratios to Analyze a Company. Artificial Intelligence is Making Financial Analysis Easier While financial ratio analysis is highly expensive, […]
In this article, we will list and explore the top 15 CBI programs for tax benefits. You can skip our detailed analysis and go directly to our list of the Top 5 CBI Programs for Tax Benefits. Citizenship by Investment (CBI) programs provide individuals with the opportunity to obtain a second citizenship in a foreign […]
VRSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|