Verisk Analytics Inc. (VRSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRSK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VRSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRSK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VRSK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
VRSK Stock Summary
- VRSK has a higher market value than 92.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $28,642,453,042.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VERISK ANALYTICS INC is higher than it is for about 85.09% of US stocks.
- VRSK's price/sales ratio is 9.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERISK ANALYTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be URI, FLT, LHX, ACHC, and EDR.
- VRSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERISK ANALYTICS INC's official web site, go to www.verisk.com.
VRSK Valuation Summary
- VRSK's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 691.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 160 months, VRSK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRSK.
VRSK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.08%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 121.67%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.05%.
The table below shows VRSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRSK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.64% of graded US stocks.
- VRSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.383 -- ranking 383rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MRIN, FTAI, and CTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRSK.
The table below shows VRSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.04||52-week high||$230.79|
|Prev. close||$183.15||52-week low||$156.05|
|Day high||$183.60||Avg. volume||1,011,158|
|50-day MA||$174.68||Dividend yield||0.68%|
|200-day MA||$185.07||Market Cap||28.47B|
Verisk Analytics Inc. (VRSK) Company Bio
Verisk Analytics, Inc. is an American multinational data analytics and risk assessment firm based in Jersey City, New Jersey, with customers in insurance, natural resources, financial services, government, and risk management sectors. The company uses proprietary data sets and industry expertise to provide predictive analytics and decision support consultations in areas including fraud prevention, actuarial science, insurance coverage, fire protection, catastrophe and weather risk, and data management. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
VRSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRSK Latest Social Stream
View Full VRSK Social Stream
Latest VRSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERISK ANALYTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRSK as an investment opportunity.
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK), a leading global data analytics provider, announced that Mark V. Anquillare is stepping down from Verisk as of January 15, 2023. Anquillare has been serving as president and chief operating officer since May 2022. Chief Executive Officer Lee M. Shavel will assume the role of president, serving concurrent roles as president and CEO. “Mark has been a terrific partner and a dedicated and accomplished leader at Verisk for mo
Verisk (VRSK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Expansion plan puts data-forward approach to work for independent agentsJERSEY CITY, N.J., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Openly, a growing provider of homeowners insurance, is delivering a modern, simplified customer experience powered by advanced technology and data from Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK), a leading global data analytics provider. With Verisk’s LightSpeed® for Homeowners platform, Openly is amplifying their data-forward strategy that optimizes the ordering of rating and underwriting inf
Verisk Earns Third Consecutive Great Place to Work Certification™ in Spain, Named a Best Workplace in Málaga
The company’s employee-centric culture also earned recognition in United States, United Kingdom, Poland, India Great Place to Work Verisk team at Best Workplaces in Málaga event MÁLAGA, Spain, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the third consecutive year, leading global data analytics provider Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) is Certified™ in Spain by Great Place to Work. Verisk has also been recognized as a Best Workplace in Málaga. These prestigious awards are based entirely on what current employees
The company''s employee-centric culture also earned recognition in United States, United Kingdom, Spain, IndiaKraków, Poland, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading global data analytics provider…
VRSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|