Verisk Analytics, Inc. (VRSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRSK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where VRSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRSK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VRSK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.03% of US stocks).
VRSK Stock Summary
- VRSK has a higher market value than 90.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,542,537,724.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.76, Verisk Analytics Inc has a higher such ratio than 81.24% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRSK is more volatile than only 3.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Verisk Analytics Inc are TSN, NUE, EFX, VIAC, and NDAQ.
- Visit VRSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verisk.com.
VRSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VRSK's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.8% higher, now standing at 29.2.
- VRSK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $11.3 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRSK.
VRSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.20||52-week high||$210.66|
|Prev. close||$170.82||52-week low||$159.17|
|Day high||$172.28||Avg. volume||1,007,505|
|50-day MA||$178.41||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$185.66||Market Cap||27.91B|
Verisk Analytics, Inc. (VRSK) Company Bio
Verisk Analytics provides information about risk to professionals in insurance, healthcare, financial services, government, supply chain, and risk management in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.
VRSK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Verisk Analytics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Verisk Analytics Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Verisk Analytics Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 7.41; that's higher than 61.5% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 68.49% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VRSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRSK Latest Social Stream
View Full VRSK Social Stream
Latest VRSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verisk Analytics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRSK as an investment opportunity.
ADEC Innovations Appoints New Executive to Lead Company in Their Next Phase of Growth and Development
Ms. Sondra Scott, former executive at Verisk Analytics, brings strong, dynamic and decisive leadership to the CEO position of the U.S. and European Businesses
Verisk (VRSK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Job Management and Reporting Just Got Easier for Restoration Professionals with New Integration of Verisk and Phoenix Restoration Solutions
Seamless integration between Restoration Manager and DryLINK instantly syncs jobs and equipment dataJERSEY CITY, N.J. & MADISON, WIS., June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phoenix Restoration Equipment, a top provider of line equipment, and Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK), a leading global provider of predictive analytics and decision-support solutions, today announced a new integration to help streamline and enhance restoration job management and reporting for commercial and residential restoration professi
New Roof Underwriting Reports Leverage Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics to Provide Robust View of Residential and Commercial RoofsJERSEY CITY, N.J., June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Determining the age and replacement cost of a roof, seeing its condition evolve and understanding the potential for storm damage are becoming increasingly critical for underwriting property insurance and ensuring customers have the coverage they need. But obtaining all that information can be a significant challenge. To help address this need, Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK), a leading global data analytics provider, has launched Roof Underwriting Reports, combining artificial intelligence and leading analytics to provide insurers with robust views of every roof they insure. “A roof is one of the most impo...
New Xactimate Feature Helps Property Professionals Estimate and Manage Water Mitigation, Interior and Exterior Claims in Minutes
Verisk introduces SmartScope at no cost for Xactimate Pro License users, new easy-to-use features available without downloadsLEHI, UTAH, May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Property professionals can now save significant time estimating and managing water mitigation, interior and exterior claims with SmartScopeTM, a new feature in Verisk’s Xactimate® and XactAnalysis® solutions. Verisk (Nasdaq:VRSK) is a leading global provider of predictive analytics and decision-support solutions. The new SmartScopeTM feature in Xactimate, powered by VaiTM, rapidly guides property professionals through the estimating and repair process for water mitigation, interior and exterior claims. Estimators simply answer dynamic questionnaires, apply line items, select property characteristics and then SmartScope ...
VRSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|