Verisk Analytics, Inc. (VRSK): Price and Financial Metrics
VRSK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $25,707,899,087, Verisk Analytics Inc has a greater market value than 92.1% of US stocks.
- VRSK's price/sales ratio is 10.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.35% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Verisk Analytics Inc's share price is greater than that of just 11.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMG, STT, CBRE, RYAAY, and AZO.
- Visit VRSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verisk.com.
VRSK Stock Price Chart More Charts
VRSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.68||52-week high||$164.97|
|Prev. close||$160.56||52-week low||$113.63|
|Day high||$161.59||Avg. volume||760,253|
|50-day MA||$148.17||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$148.83||Market Cap||26.33B|
Verisk Analytics, Inc. (VRSK) Company Bio
Verisk Analytics provides information about risk to professionals in insurance, healthcare, financial services, government, supply chain, and risk management in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.