Vertiv Holdings LLC (VRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRT POWR Grades
- VRT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.13% of US stocks).
VRT Stock Summary
- Vertiv Holdings Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.54% of US listed stocks.
- VRT's went public 2.99 years ago, making it older than merely 7.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that VRT's revenue has grown 140.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.51% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vertiv Holdings Co, a group of peers worth examining would be TKAT, TTM, MLHR, IRDM, and TA.
- VRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vertiv Holdings Co's official web site, go to www.vertiv.com.
VRT Valuation Summary
- VRT's price/earnings ratio is -362; this is 1339.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 36 months, VRT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- VRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 424875.3 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRT.
VRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.67||52-week high||$27.94|
|Prev. close||$27.51||52-week low||$13.51|
|Day high||$27.70||Avg. volume||3,457,023|
|50-day MA||$26.14||Dividend yield||0.04%|
|200-day MA||$21.49||Market Cap||9.75B|
Vertiv Holdings LLC (VRT) Company Bio
Vertiv Holdings Co. designs, manufactures, and services digital infrastructure technology for electronics that process, store, and transmit data. The company operates in three segments: Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA. It offers power management products, thermal management products, integrated rack systems, modular solutions, and management systems for monitoring and controlling digital infrastructure. These offerings are integral to the technologies used for various services, including e-commerce, online banking, file sharing, video on-demand, energy storage, wireless communications, Internet of Things, and online gaming. The company, through its global services network, also provides lifecycle management services, predictive analytics, and professional services for deploying, maintaining, and optimizing these products and their related systems. It serves customers in various end markets, including data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial environments worldwide.
VRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VRT Social Stream
Latest VRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vertiv Holdings Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRT as an investment opportunity.
Vertiv Holdings Co. (VRT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Large Cap Value Strategy” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Large Cap Value Strategy outperformed its Russell 1000 Value Index benchmark during the second quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had gains in nine of 11 […]
Vertiv Holdings Co. (VRT) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 15, 2021--Vertiv Holdings Co (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, today announced it will report its second quarter 2021 results before market open on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. Vertiv’s management team will discuss the results during a conference call the same day, starting at 11 a.m. Eastern Time.
There's a race to the moon going on, and it's not just among billionaires.
VRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|