Vertiv Holdings LLC (VRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRT POWR Grades
- VRT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.75% of US stocks.
- VRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.79% of US stocks).
VRT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VRT is 4.3 -- better than 88.71% of US stocks.
- VRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 319.55 -- higher than 91.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 73.63, VERTIV HOLDINGS CO P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EYE, CIGI, B, BV, and PRA.
- Visit VRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vertiv.com.
VRT Valuation Summary
- VRT's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 47.62% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- VRT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 424879.9 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRT.
VRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.04% of graded US stocks.
- VRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.94 -- ranking 51st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.37||52-week high||$23.10|
|Prev. close||$14.05||52-week low||$7.76|
|Day high||$14.51||Avg. volume||2,684,808|
|50-day MA||$13.90||Dividend yield||0.07%|
|200-day MA||$12.12||Market Cap||5.42B|
Vertiv Holdings LLC (VRT) Company Bio
Vertiv Holdings Co. designs, manufactures, and services digital infrastructure technology for electronics that process, store, and transmit data. The company operates in three segments: Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA. It offers power management products, thermal management products, integrated rack systems, modular solutions, and management systems for monitoring and controlling digital infrastructure. These offerings are integral to the technologies used for various services, including e-commerce, online banking, file sharing, video on-demand, energy storage, wireless communications, Internet of Things, and online gaming. The company, through its global services network, also provides lifecycle management services, predictive analytics, and professional services for deploying, maintaining, and optimizing these products and their related systems. It serves customers in various end markets, including data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial environments worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VRT Social Stream
Latest VRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERTIV HOLDINGS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRT as an investment opportunity.
Optimism around Vertiv Holdings Co (NYSE:VRT) delivering new earnings growth may be shrinking as stock declines 3.0% this past week
Vertiv Holdings Co ( NYSE:VRT ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last month. But that...
While Vertiv Holdings Co ( NYSE:VRT ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it led the NYSE gainers...
COLUMBUS, Ohio, January 03, 2023--Vertiv (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, today announced that on January 1, 2023, Giordano Albertazzi assumed the role of CEO, and was appointed to the Board of Directors.
Renaissance Investment Management, an investment management company, released its “Midcap Growth Strategy” third-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy returned -0.43% (net) compared to a -0.65% return for the Russell Midcap Growth Index. A focus on high-quality growth stocks at attractive valuations led the strategy […]
In this article, we discuss the 12 best stocks to buy for flat markets according to Stanley Druckenmiller. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, click 5 Best Stocks To Buy For Flat Markets According To Druckenmiller. Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital is one of the most well-known Wall Street money managers. […]
VRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|