Vertiv Holdings LLC (VRT): Price and Financial Metrics
VRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.42||52-week high||$40.41|
|Prev. close||$36.84||52-week low||$10.21|
|Day high||$38.54||Avg. volume||4,823,901|
|50-day MA||$35.60||Dividend yield||0.03%|
|200-day MA||$21.47||Market Cap||14.62B|
VRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VRT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
VRT Stock Summary
- VRT has a higher market value than 87.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,870,236,670.
- VRT's current price/earnings ratio is 76.5, which is higher than 93.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRT is more volatile than 91.39% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERTIV HOLDINGS CO, a group of peers worth examining would be TDY, STN, CASY, CX, and PARA.
- Visit VRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vertiv.com.
VRT Valuation Summary
- VRT's price/earnings ratio is 79.9; this is 329.57% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- VRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 424835 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRT.
VRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.04% of graded US stocks.
- VRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.94 -- ranking 51st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vertiv Holdings LLC (VRT) Company Bio
Vertiv Holdings Co. designs, manufactures, and services digital infrastructure technology for electronics that process, store, and transmit data. The company operates in three segments: Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA. It offers power management products, thermal management products, integrated rack systems, modular solutions, and management systems for monitoring and controlling digital infrastructure. These offerings are integral to the technologies used for various services, including e-commerce, online banking, file sharing, video on-demand, energy storage, wireless communications, Internet of Things, and online gaming. The company, through its global services network, also provides lifecycle management services, predictive analytics, and professional services for deploying, maintaining, and optimizing these products and their related systems. It serves customers in various end markets, including data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial environments worldwide.
VRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VRT Social Stream
Latest VRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERTIV HOLDINGS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRT as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Vertiv Holdings Co. (VRT) closed at $37.20, marking a +0.54% move from the previous day.
Vertiv Holdings Co. (VRT) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for Vertiv Holdings Co. (VRT) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Qualys, Vertiv, Dell Technologies, VMware and Zoom Video Communications
Qualys, Vertiv, Dell Technologies, VMware and Zoom Video Communications are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI), Arlo Technologies (ARLO), Super Micro (SMCI), Nvidia (NVDA) and Vertiv Holdings (VRT) are leading the sector higher this year and have a solid Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) or 2 (Buy).
VRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|