Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRTS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VRTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.96% of US stocks.
- VRTS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- VRTS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 50.17% of US stocks).
VRTS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VRTS is currently 5.38, higher than just 18.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that VRTS's revenue has grown 38.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.16% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VRTS comes in at 10.95% -- higher than that of 81.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Virtus Investment Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMCX, MLI, HLIO, NVEE, and DFIN.
- Visit VRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virtus.com.
VRTS Valuation Summary
- VRTS's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 141.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 154 months, VRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.4.
- VRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRTS.
VRTS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.28%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.44%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1.55%.
The table below shows VRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.17% of graded US stocks.
- VRTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.221 -- ranking 89th of 458 Trading stocks.
- SEB, PZN, and MC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRTS.
The table below shows VRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$321.62||52-week high||$326.96|
|Prev. close||$325.36||52-week low||$129.35|
|Day high||$326.96||Avg. volume||49,711|
|50-day MA||$296.31||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$261.49||Market Cap||2.46B|
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Company Bio
Virtus Investment Partners provides investment services to individual and institutional clients.The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full VRTS Social Stream
Latest VRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virtus Investment Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRTS as an investment opportunity.
Virtus (VRTS) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
HARTFORD, Conn., Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS) today reported preliminary assets under management as of August 31, 2021 of $183.3 billion. In addition, the company provided services to $3.9 billion of other fee-earning assets that are not…
The board of Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VRTS ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on...
Virtus Dividend, Interest & Premium Strategy Fund And Virtus AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund Declare Quarterly Distributions
Virtus Dividend, Interest & Premium Strategy Fund (NYSE: NFJ) and Virtus AllianzGI Equity & Convertible Income Fund (NYSE: NIE) announced the following distribution declarations on their respective common shares:
Virtus Total Return Fund Inc. Declares Distribution and Discloses Sources of Distribution - Section 19(a) Notice
Virtus Total Return Fund Inc. (NYSE: ZTR) today announced the following monthly distributions:
VRTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VRTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Virtus Investment Partners Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch