Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRTS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where VRTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRTS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VRTS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
VRTS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC is higher than it is for about 75.57% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.58 for VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC; that's greater than it is for 78.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC comes in at -9.48%, a number that bests merely 15.02% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HRT, KORE, SHO, VAC, and PLYA.
- Visit VRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virtus.com.
VRTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, VRTS's price/sales ratio is 40% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- VRTS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRTS.
VRTS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -38.08%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1906.38%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 34.58%.
The table below shows VRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.14% of graded US stocks.
- VRTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.221 -- ranking 88th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LSI, SUI, and APAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRTS.
The table below shows VRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRTS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VRTS, see our VRTS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$400.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
VRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$179.85||52-week high||$249.37|
|Prev. close||$178.32||52-week low||$141.80|
|Day high||$183.00||Avg. volume||79,936|
|50-day MA||$201.33||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$190.16||Market Cap||1.31B|
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Company Bio
Virtus Investment Partners provides investment services to individual and institutional clients.The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full VRTS Social Stream
Latest VRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRTS as an investment opportunity.
The total return for Virtus Investment Partners (NASDAQ:VRTS) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last three years
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VRTS ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 11...
Virtus Investment Partners Reports Preliminary February 28, 2023 Assets Under Management
HARTFORD, Conn., March 09, 2023--Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS) today reported preliminary assets under management of $154.3 billion as of February 28, 2023. In addition, the company provided services to $2.5 billion of other fee-earning assets, which are not included in assets under management.
Virtus Investment Partners Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Stock
HARTFORD, Conn., February 23, 2023--Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS), which operates a multi-boutique asset management business, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.65 per common share for the first quarter of 2023.
30 Best Stocks to Buy for Retirement
In this article, we discuss 30 best stocks to buy for retirement. You can skip our detailed and historical performance of dividend stocks, and go directly to read 10 Best Stocks to Buy for Retirement. Millions of American households are behindhand when it comes to retirement planning. According to a study conducted by Northwestern Mutual, […]
Is Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Trading at a Discount?
Investment management company Vulcan Value Partners recently released its fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The firm has five strategies, and all trailed their benchmark indexes in 2022. In the fourth quarter, the fund’s Large-Cap Composite returned 8.2% net of fees and expenses, the Small Cap Composite returned 11.2% net, Focus […]
VRTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VRTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Virtus Investment Partners Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...