Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRTS POWR Grades
- VRTS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRTS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VRTS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
VRTS Stock Summary
- VRTS's current price/earnings ratio is 8.92, which is higher than only 20.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VRTS is currently 2.79, higher than only 8.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Virtus Investment Partners Inc comes in at 62.15%, a number that bests 85.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMCX, DOOR, SYNL, ACCO, and HMTV.
- VRTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Virtus Investment Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.virtus.com.
VRTS Valuation Summary
- VRTS's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 141.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 154 months, VRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.4.
- VRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRTS.
VRTS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 61%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.55%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.69%.
The table below shows VRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.14% of graded US stocks.
- VRTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.221 -- ranking 88th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LSI, SUI, and APAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRTS.
The table below shows VRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$211.40||52-week high||$338.80|
|Prev. close||$219.28||52-week low||$161.30|
|Day high||$217.90||Avg. volume||57,505|
|50-day MA||$190.61||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$233.58||Market Cap||1.54B|
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Company Bio
Virtus Investment Partners provides investment services to individual and institutional clients.The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full VRTS Social Stream
Latest VRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virtus Investment Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRTS as an investment opportunity.
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS), which operates a multi-boutique asset management business, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.50 per common share for the first quarter of 2022.
Virtus Investment (NASDAQ:VRTS) declares $0.18/share monthly dividend, 125% increase from prior dividend of $0.08. Forward yield 0.82% Payable March 1; for shareholders of record Feb. 11; ex-div Feb. 10. See VRTS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Virtus AllianzGI Diversified Income & Convertible Fund Discloses Sources of Distribution - Section 19(a) Notice
Virtus AllianzGI Diversified Income & Convertible Fund (NYSE: ACV) previously announced the following monthly distribution on December 17, 2021:
Virtus AllianzGI Artificial Intelligence & Technology Opportunities Fund Discloses Sources of Distribution - Section 19(a) Notice
Virtus AllianzGI Artificial Intelligence & Technology Opportunities Fund (NYSE: AIO) previously announced the following monthly distribution on December 17, 2021:
On CNBCs Halftime Report Final Trades , Joseph Terranova of Virtus Investment Partners named Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD ) as his pick. AMD has been a fun stock to trade the last year and candidly something that Ive been comfortable with and done well at it, he added. Terranova mentioned that he had bought more shares of Advanced Micro Devices on Full story available on Benzinga.com
VRTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VRTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Virtus Investment Partners Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch