Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
VRTS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.3, Virtus Investment Partners Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 21.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For VRTS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.16% of US equities we're observing.
- Virtus Investment Partners Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Virtus Investment Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RXN, RH, AAMC, WWE, and INTG.
- VRTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Virtus Investment Partners Inc's official web site, go to www.virtus.com.
VRTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
VRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.69||52-week high||$126.55|
|Prev. close||$120.46||52-week low||$70.00|
|Day high||$119.97||Avg. volume||70,797|
|50-day MA||$109.71||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$108.51||Market Cap||823.23M|
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Company Bio
Virtus Investment Partners provides investment services to individual and institutional clients.The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.