Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRTS POWR Grades
- VRTS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.72% of US stocks.
- VRTS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- VRTS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
VRTS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Virtus Investment Partners Inc is higher than just 11.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Virtus Investment Partners Inc comes in at 52.96%, a number that bests 86.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VRTS comes in at 9.43% -- higher than that of 81.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Virtus Investment Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMCX, DFIN, FUL, TWNK, and KBH.
- Visit VRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virtus.com.
VRTS Valuation Summary
- VRTS's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 141.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 154 months, VRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.4.
- VRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRTS.
VRTS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 125.28%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 292.97%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.53%.
The table below shows VRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.14% of graded US stocks.
- VRTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.221 -- ranking 88th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LSI, SUI, and APAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRTS.
The table below shows VRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$273.88||52-week high||$338.80|
|Prev. close||$276.98||52-week low||$200.94|
|Day high||$284.02||Avg. volume||63,816|
|50-day MA||$298.48||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$293.34||Market Cap||2.08B|
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Company Bio
Virtus Investment Partners provides investment services to individual and institutional clients.The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full VRTS Social Stream
Latest VRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virtus Investment Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRTS as an investment opportunity.
Virtus AllianzGI Diversified Income & Convertible Fund Discloses Sources of Distribution - Section 19(a) Notice
Virtus AllianzGI Diversified Income & Convertible Fund (NYSE: ACV) previously announced on December 17, 2021 that it will institute a managed distribution plan and increase its monthly distribution rate to $0.18 per share effective with the following monthly distribution:
Virtus AllianzGI Artificial Intelligence & Technology Opportunities Fund Discloses Sources of Distribution - Section 19(a) Notice
Virtus AllianzGI Artificial Intelligence & Technology Opportunities Fund (NYSE: AIO) previously announced on December 17, 2021 that it will institute a managed distribution plan and increase its monthly distribution rate to $0.15 per share effective with the following monthly distribution:
Virtus Investment Partners (NASDAQ:VRTS) reports prelim. AUM of $187.2B as of Dec. 31. Net flows for Q4 were essentially breakeven as positive net flows in retail separate accounts, institutional, and exchange traded funds were offset by net outflows from open-end funds. VRTS provided services to $3.8B of other fee-earning assets, which...
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS) today reported preliminary assets under management (AUM) of $187.2 billion as of December 31, 2021. The increase from September 30, 2021 reflected market performance and the addition of the Westchester Capital Management assets. Net flows for the fourth quarter were essentially breakeven, as positive net flows in retail separate accounts, institutional, and exchange traded funds were offset by net outflows from open-end funds. In addition, the comp
Virtus Investment (NASDAQ:VRTS) declares $0.08/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.34%Payable Jan. 10; for shareholders of record Jan. 6; ex-div Jan.
VRTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VRTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Virtus Investment Partners Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch