Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRTS POWR Grades
- VRTS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRTS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VRTS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
VRTS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC is higher than just 14.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.56 for VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC; that's greater than it is for 78.25% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VRTS comes in at 10.77% -- higher than that of 85.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACEL, HRT, VAC, DY, and TTEC.
- VRTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC's official web site, go to www.virtus.com.
VRTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, VRTS's price/sales ratio is 15.38% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 169 months, VRTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRTS.
VRTS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.64%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 41.43%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 263.19%.
The table below shows VRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.14% of graded US stocks.
- VRTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.221 -- ranking 88th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LSI, SUI, and APAM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRTS.
The table below shows VRTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.47||52-week high||$303.47|
|Prev. close||$189.78||52-week low||$141.80|
|Day high||$192.92||Avg. volume||58,045|
|50-day MA||$174.09||Dividend yield||3.48%|
|200-day MA||$192.31||Market Cap||1.39B|
Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (VRTS) Company Bio
Virtus Investment Partners provides investment services to individual and institutional clients.The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full VRTS Social Stream
Latest VRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRTUS INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRTS as an investment opportunity.
Walmart, A ''Miniature Berkshire Hathaway'' And Wait For Earnings Before Buying Salesforce: CNBC''s ''Final Trades''
On CNBC’s “Halftime Report Final Trades,” Joseph Terranova of Virtus Investment Partners named Walmart Inc (NYSE: WMT ), which was a Black Friday winner . Grocery, electronics and toys are “all good,” he said. Analysts agree, giving WMT a conseunsus Buy rating, according to Benzinga data . Check … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Virtus Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Total Income Fund (NYSE: EDI), today announced the following monthly distributions:
Virtus Global Multi-Sector Income Fund (NYSE: VGI) today announced the following monthly distributions:
Virtus Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Income Fund (NYSE: EDF), today announced the following monthly distributions:
Virtus Total Return Fund Inc. (NYSE: ZTR) today announced the following monthly distributions:
VRTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VRTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Virtus Investment Partners Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Virtus Investment Partners Inc (VRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch