ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSAT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VSAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSAT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- VSAT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.61% of US stocks).
VSAT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,996.88, Viasat Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.52% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,001.58, Viasat Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VSAT is currently 5.08, higher than just 18.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Viasat Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MMSI, CSPI, STAA, MLAB, and CALM.
- VSAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viasat Inc's official web site, go to www.viasat.com.
VSAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VSAT's price/earnings ratio is 2303.05% higher, now standing at 946.8.
- VSAT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 85.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VSAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 85.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSAT.
VSAT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.36%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.92%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 26.29%.
The table below shows VSAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.64||52-week high||$61.35|
|Prev. close||$51.39||52-week low||$29.82|
|Day high||$51.53||Avg. volume||632,095|
|50-day MA||$50.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.05||Market Cap||3.64B|
ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT) Company Bio
ViaSat offers high-speed internet and broadband services in North America; worldwide mobile satellite services, including global tracking and messaging as well as high-speed in-flight internet; satellite broadband networking systems; Wi-Fi and other hotspot operations, support, and management systems; network-centric military communication systems for the U.S. and allied governments; cybersecurity; and communication system design. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
VSAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSAT Latest Social Stream
View Full VSAT Social Stream
Latest VSAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viasat Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSAT as an investment opportunity.
ViaSat (VSAT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Viasat Sets August 5, 2021 for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
Viasat Inc. (NASDAQ: VSAT), a global communications company, today announced it will release its first quarter fiscal year 2022 financial results on Thursday, August 5, 2021, before the market opens, via a letter to shareholders posted to the Investor Relations section of its website. The Company will also host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 5, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
No summary available.
Satellite Internet Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | ViaSat (Exede), EchoStar (Hughesnet), DishNET
The latest Satellite Internet market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a sample on 
NBA and Viasat to Make NBA League Pass Available to Millions of Airline Passengers while in Flight Africanews English
VSAT Price Returns