ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSAT POWR Grades
- VSAT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSAT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- VSAT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
VSAT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Viasat Inc is higher than only 17.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For VSAT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 74.56% of US equities we're observing.
- Viasat Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -12.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 17.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VSAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BL, KAI, EVOP, OTEX, and QTS.
- VSAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viasat Inc's official web site, go to www.viasat.com.
VSAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.58||52-week high||$61.35|
|Prev. close||$50.17||52-week low||$29.82|
|Day high||$51.17||Avg. volume||770,705|
|50-day MA||$50.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.50||Market Cap||3.40B|
ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT) Company Bio
ViaSat offers high-speed internet and broadband services in North America; worldwide mobile satellite services, including global tracking and messaging as well as high-speed in-flight internet; satellite broadband networking systems; Wi-Fi and other hotspot operations, support, and management systems; network-centric military communication systems for the U.S. and allied governments; cybersecurity; and communication system design. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
VSAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSAT Latest Social Stream
View Full VSAT Social Stream
Latest VSAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viasat Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSAT as an investment opportunity.
The final frontier may be the next big thing given the booming industry, but don't bet on the future with these 3 space stocks to sell.
Broadband and communications products and services provider, Viasat Inc (VSAT), has acquired the remainder of Euro Broadband Infrastructure Sàrl (EBI). EBI provides wholesale broadband services and was set up under Viasat’s previous partnership with Eutelsat Communications. Viasat President and CEO, Rick Baldridge said, “With the EBI purchase now complete, we can more aggressively move forward with growing our European broadband business and introduce new service offerings-before the launch of our Viasat-3 EMEA satellite.
Viasat Inc. (NASDAQ: VSAT), a global communications company, today announced it has completed its previously announced acquisition of RigNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNET). RigNet's stockholders approved the transaction on April 21, 2021.
Viasat Completes Acquisition of Remaining Stake in its European Broadband Joint Venture, Inclusive of the KA-SAT Satellite and Ground Assets
Viasat Inc. (NASDAQ: VSAT), a global communications company, today announced it completed the purchase of Euro Broadband Infrastructure Sàrl ("EBI"), the wholesale broadband services business created as part of Viasat's former partnering arrangement with Eutelsat Communications.
(Bloomberg) -- Elon Musk’s SpaceX won permission for lower orbits from the Federal Communications Commission, which rejected claims from rivals such as Amazon.com’s Kuiper Systems that the change would increase the risk for collisions in space.The FCC, in an order adopted on a 4-0 vote, said lower flights would improve the speed and reduce signal lag for SpaceX’s internet-from-space service. It told SpaceX to tightly control the altitude of satellites closest to those planned by Project Kuiper.“Our action will allow SpaceX to implement safety-focused changes to the deployment of its satellite constellation to deliver broadband service throughout the United States, including to those who live in areas underserved or unserved by terrestrial systems,” the FCC said in the order, released Tu...
VSAT Price Returns