ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSAT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VSAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.44% of US stocks.
- VSAT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- VSAT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
VSAT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 103.66, Viasat Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Viasat Inc is higher than just 20.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VSAT has reported earnings growth of 172.42%, putting it ahead of 87.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VSAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLP, NOVT, CARG, SPSC, and SSTK.
- VSAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viasat Inc's official web site, go to www.viasat.com.
VSAT Valuation Summary
- VSAT's price/earnings ratio is 114.9; this is 194.62% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VSAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 58.6.
- VSAT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSAT.
VSAT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 623.03%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1841.04%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.92%.
The table below shows VSAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VSAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.06% of graded US stocks.
- VSAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.439 -- ranking 155th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CMTL, CODA, and KULR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VSAT.
The table below shows VSAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VSAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.18||52-week high||$68.76|
|Prev. close||$48.55||52-week low||$29.82|
|Day high||$48.09||Avg. volume||563,561|
|50-day MA||$55.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.91||Market Cap||3.46B|
ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT) Company Bio
ViaSat offers high-speed internet and broadband services in North America; worldwide mobile satellite services, including global tracking and messaging as well as high-speed in-flight internet; satellite broadband networking systems; Wi-Fi and other hotspot operations, support, and management systems; network-centric military communication systems for the U.S. and allied governments; cybersecurity; and communication system design. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VSAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSAT Latest Social Stream
View Full VSAT Social Stream
Latest VSAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viasat Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSAT as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates VSAT, RRD, COR, MCFE; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Viasat, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSAT) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Inmarsat. Under the terms of the merger, Inmarsat shareholders will receive $850 million in cash and approximately 46.36 million newly issued shares of Viasat common stock. At closing, on a pro
Viasat, Embraer Enter into Line-fit Agreement to Offer Viasat In-Flight Connectivity on Embraer E2 Aircraft
Viasat Inc. (NASDAQ: VSAT), a global communications company, and Embraer (NYSE: ERJ; B3: BOVESPA: EMBR3), a global aerospace company, today announced they entered into a Buyer-Furnished Equipment (BFE) agreement to offer Viasat's advanced In-Flight Connectivity (IFC) system as a line-fit option on Embraer's family of E2 aircraft. Viasat is the first Ka-band IFC supplier to have a line-fit IFC solution available on the Embraer E2 family.
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: NeoPhotonics Corporation (NYSE – NPTN), Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (Nasdaq - EBMT), Viasat, Inc. (Nasdaq – VSAT)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / November 15, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions. If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who wil
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates VSAT, LEVL, RRD, MNR; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 15, 2021 /CBTX, Inc. (NasdaqGS:CBTX)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
VSAT Price Returns