ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
VSAT Stock Summary
- VSAT's current price/earnings ratio is 3,086.53, which is higher than 99.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.71%, Viasat Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.64% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Viasat Inc is reporting a growth rate of -126.77%; that's higher than just 11.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Viasat Inc are WPRT, ELF, AAXN, PRA, and NOK.
- Visit VSAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viasat.com.
VSAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
VSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.63||52-week high||$97.31|
|Prev. close||$37.91||52-week low||$25.10|
|Day high||$41.66||Avg. volume||595,333|
|50-day MA||$50.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.19||Market Cap||2.46B|
ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT) Company Bio
ViaSat offers high-speed internet and broadband services in North America; worldwide mobile satellite services, including global tracking and messaging as well as high-speed in-flight internet; satellite broadband networking systems; Wi-Fi and other hotspot operations, support, and management systems; network-centric military communication systems for the U.S. and allied governments; cybersecurity; and communication system design. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Carlsbad, California.