VSE Corporation (VSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSEC POWR Grades
- VSEC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSEC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- VSEC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
VSEC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 210.65, Vse Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.63% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Vse Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VSEC's price/sales ratio is 0.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VSEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PANL, GMRE, WRE, SLCA, and CLDT.
- VSEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vse Corp's official web site, go to www.vsecorp.com.
VSEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.91||52-week high||$48.03|
|Prev. close||$43.21||52-week low||$19.61|
|Day high||$43.71||Avg. volume||60,258|
|50-day MA||$41.92||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$35.89||Market Cap||545.13M|
VSE Corporation (VSEC) Company Bio
VSE Corporation operates as a diversified sustainment and services company in the United States. The companys Supply Chain Management Group segment offers sourcing, acquisition, scheduling, transportation, shipping, logistics, data management, and other services to assist its clients with supply chain management. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Alexandria, Virginia.
VSEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSEC Latest Social Stream
View Full VSEC Social Stream
Latest VSEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vse Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSEC as an investment opportunity.
Quanta Services' (PWR) first-quarter results reflect solid performance of the Electric Power Infrastructure Solutions business.
Readers hoping to buy VSE Corporation ( NASDAQ:VSEC ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
VSE Corporation Announces First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call Date
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of VSE Corporation ( NASDAQ:VSEC ) by estimating the...
VSE Corporation ([[VSEC]] -0.2%) has entered into a 15-year distribution agreement worth ~$1B with a global aircraft engine manufacturer. VSE Aviation will be the distributor for more than 6,000 flight-critical components used in more than 100 business and general aviation and regional aviation engine platforms.This agreement significantly expands the company’s service...
VSEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|