VSE Corporation (VSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSEC POWR Grades
- VSEC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSEC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VSEC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.64% of US stocks).
VSEC Stock Summary
- VSEC's current price/earnings ratio is 73.92, which is higher than 90.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Vse Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VSEC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vse Corp are NYC, IPG, OLP, PW, and CHCT.
- VSEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vse Corp's official web site, go to www.vsecorp.com.
VSEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VSEC's price/earnings ratio is 242.42% higher, now standing at 89.2.
- VSEC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 62.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VSEC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSEC.
VSEC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -58.95%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -110.05%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -35.53%.
The table below shows VSEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VSEC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.97% of graded US stocks.
- VSEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 177th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WLDN, WB, and VEEV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VSEC.
The table below shows VSEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VSEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.24||52-week high||$65.42|
|Prev. close||$37.58||52-week low||$33.66|
|Day high||$37.24||Avg. volume||36,954|
|50-day MA||$38.59||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$48.29||Market Cap||475.93M|
VSE Corporation (VSEC) Company Bio
VSE Corporation operates as a diversified sustainment and services company in the United States. The companys Supply Chain Management Group segment offers sourcing, acquisition, scheduling, transportation, shipping, logistics, data management, and other services to assist its clients with supply chain management. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Alexandria, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VSEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSEC Latest Social Stream
View Full VSEC Social Stream
Latest VSEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vse Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSEC as an investment opportunity.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you buy good businesses at...
In this article, we present the list of top 11 stocks with growth potential according to Juniper Investment Company. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of Juniper Investment’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to Top 5 Stocks With Growth Potential According to Juniper Investment Company. Alexis Michas and John Bartholdson’s […]
Investment company Wisconsin Capital Funds Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Chewy Inc, Marqeta Inc, Amazon.com Inc, VSE Corp, sells Fleetcor Technologies Inc, Domo Inc, Tyler Technologies Inc, Red Cat Holdings Inc, Paya Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Wisconsin Capital Funds Inc.
VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC, "VSE", or the "Company"), a leading provider of aftermarket distribution and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for land, sea and air transportation assets for government and commercial markets, today announced the appointment of Edward P. Dolanski to its Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2022. With the addition of Mr. Dolanski, VSEs board will
ALEXANDRIA, Va., December 07, 2021--VSE has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share of VSE common stock
VSEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|