VSE Corporation (VSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSEC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VSEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSEC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VSEC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.48% of US stocks).
VSEC Stock Summary
- VSEC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 257.09 -- higher than 87.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Vse Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vse Corp is higher than it is for about 81.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vse Corp are HXL, KALU, GMRE, WRE, and LTHM.
- VSEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vse Corp's official web site, go to www.vsecorp.com.
VSEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VSEC's price/sales ratio is 44.44% lower, now standing at 1.
- VSEC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 217.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VSEC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 53.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSEC.
VSEC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.56%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -58.95%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.96%.
The table below shows VSEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.90||52-week high||$53.44|
|Prev. close||$52.37||52-week low||$27.50|
|Day high||$53.35||Avg. volume||53,846|
|50-day MA||$49.59||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$41.03||Market Cap||659.34M|
VSE Corporation (VSEC) Company Bio
VSE Corporation operates as a diversified sustainment and services company in the United States. The companys Supply Chain Management Group segment offers sourcing, acquisition, scheduling, transportation, shipping, logistics, data management, and other services to assist its clients with supply chain management. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Alexandria, Virginia.
VSEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSEC Latest Social Stream
View Full VSEC Social Stream
Latest VSEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vse Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSEC as an investment opportunity.
VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC) acquired privately held Global Parts Group, Inc, a fully integrated aftermarket distribution and MRO services provider supporting the global business and general aviation (B&GA) market, in an all-cash transaction valued at ~$38 million. Global Parts generated ~$65 million in total revenue in 2020. The transaction is immediately accretive to VSE’s Aviation segment. This acquisition will provide access to a more comprehensive on-demand repair and distribution solutio
ALEXANDRIA, Va., July 26, 2021--VSE has acquired privately held Global Parts Group, Inc. (Global Parts) in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $38 million.
VSE (VSEC) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
VSE (VSEC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., July 14, 2021--VSE will issue second quarter 2021 results after market close on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, and hold a call on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 8:30 A.M. ET
VSEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|