VSE Corporation (VSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
VSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.97||52-week high||$59.15|
|Prev. close||$56.72||52-week low||$33.22|
|Day high||$57.17||Avg. volume||64,582|
|50-day MA||$54.55||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$50.58||Market Cap||896.94M|
VSEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSEC POWR Grades
- VSEC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSEC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VSEC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
VSEC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VSE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VSEC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.33% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 17.88%, VSE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 74.1% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VSEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VCTR, EVA, HOFV, AM, and NYC.
- Visit VSEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vsecorp.com.
VSEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VSEC's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.15% higher, now standing at 19.3.
- Over the past 243 months, VSEC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSEC.
VSEC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.59%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 108.03%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 43.52%.
The table below shows VSEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VSEC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.97% of graded US stocks.
- VSEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 177th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WLDN, WB, and VEEV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VSEC.
The table below shows VSEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VSE Corporation (VSEC) Company Bio
VSE Corporation operates as a diversified sustainment and services company in the United States. The companys Supply Chain Management Group segment offers sourcing, acquisition, scheduling, transportation, shipping, logistics, data management, and other services to assist its clients with supply chain management. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Alexandria, Virginia.
VSEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSEC Latest Social Stream
View Full VSEC Social Stream
Latest VSEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VSE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSEC as an investment opportunity.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., September 19, 2023--VSE Corporation ("VSE" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: VSEC), a leading provider of aftermarket distribution and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for air and land transportation assets, announced today that it will host its 2023 investor conference at the Nasdaq MarketSite in New York City on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 9:00 am ET. The event will feature presentations and a Q&A session with the VSE leadership team.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., September 05, 2023--VSE Corporation ("VSE" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: VSEC), a leading provider of aftermarket distribution and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for air and land transportation assets supporting commercial and government markets, announced today that VSE Corporation’s senior management will participate in the following upcoming conferences.
VSE Corporation's (NASDAQ:VSEC) high institutional ownership speaks for itself as stock continues to impress, up 6.3% over last week
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies VSE's stock price is sensitive to their trading actions...
ALEXANDRIA, Va., August 09, 2023--VSE Corporation ("VSE" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: VSEC), a leading provider of aftermarket distribution and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for air and land transportation assets supporting commercial and government markets, announced today that VSE Corporation’s senior management will participate in the following upcoming conference.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
VSEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|