VSE Corporation (VSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
VSEC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vse Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vse Corp is higher than it is for about 93.53% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VSEC comes in at -20.41% -- higher than that of just 14.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vse Corp are VVI, LTC, MESA, RDNT, and OLP.
- Visit VSEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vsecorp.com.
VSEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
VSEC Price/Volume Stats
VSE Corporation (VSEC) Company Bio
VSE Corporation operates as a diversified sustainment and services company in the United States. The companys Supply Chain Management Group segment offers sourcing, acquisition, scheduling, transportation, shipping, logistics, data management, and other services to assist its clients with supply chain management. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Alexandria, Virginia.