VSE Corporation (VSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
VSEC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Vse Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vse Corp is higher than it is for about 90.94% of US stocks.
- VSEC's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 19.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VSEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHR, HT, MDRR, OTTR, and UE.
- VSEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vse Corp's official web site, go to www.vsecorp.com.
VSEC Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
VSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.21||52-week high||$41.14|
|Prev. close||$29.89||52-week low||$13.83|
|Day high||$31.02||Avg. volume||35,542|
|50-day MA||$24.90||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$29.76||Market Cap||333.61M|
VSE Corporation (VSEC) Company Bio
VSE Corporation operates as a diversified sustainment and services company in the United States. The companys Supply Chain Management Group segment offers sourcing, acquisition, scheduling, transportation, shipping, logistics, data management, and other services to assist its clients with supply chain management. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Alexandria, Virginia.