VSE Corporation (VSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSEC POWR Grades
- VSEC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSEC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VSEC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.66% of US stocks).
VSEC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VSE CORP is higher than 94.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of VSE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VSE CORP is higher than it is for about 94.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VSE CORP are NYC, PW, CHCT, OLP, and BUR.
- Visit VSEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vsecorp.com.
VSEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VSEC's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.74% higher, now standing at 17.5.
- Over the past 243 months, VSEC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSEC.
VSEC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -73.73%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.98%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 116.55%.
The table below shows VSEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VSEC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.97% of graded US stocks.
- VSEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 177th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WLDN, WB, and VEEV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VSEC.
The table below shows VSEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VSEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.12||52-week high||$64.29|
|Prev. close||$48.00||52-week low||$31.85|
|Day high||$49.12||Avg. volume||30,734|
|50-day MA||$43.35||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$41.45||Market Cap||628.74M|
VSE Corporation (VSEC) Company Bio
VSE Corporation operates as a diversified sustainment and services company in the United States. The companys Supply Chain Management Group segment offers sourcing, acquisition, scheduling, transportation, shipping, logistics, data management, and other services to assist its clients with supply chain management. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Alexandria, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
VSEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSEC Latest Social Stream
View Full VSEC Social Stream
Latest VSEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VSE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSEC as an investment opportunity.
VSE Corporation (NASDAQ:VSEC) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
Most readers would already be aware that VSE's (NASDAQ:VSEC) stock increased significantly by 26% over the past month...
VSE (VSEC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.14% and 6.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALEXANDRIA, Va., October 26, 2022--VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC, "VSE", or the "Company"), a leading provider of aftermarket distribution and maintenance, repair and overhaul ("MRO") services for land, sea and air transportation assets for government and commercial markets, today announced results for the third quarter 2022.
Howmet (HWM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
VSE (VSEC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
VSEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|