VSE Corporation (VSEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, VSEC has issued more dividends than just 12.67% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, VSEC's comes in at -8.62 -- better than only 15.08% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, VSEC has returned $3,970,000 US dollars, more than just 10.94% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with VSEC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BJ, HMG, DG, NWN and TGS.
VSEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VSEC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 79.51% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Vse Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 448 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 9.22% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Vse Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 74.47% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, VSEC's provides a return of -79.51% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 10.74% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
VSEC Dividend Chart
VSEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|