Verastem, Inc. (VSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
VSTM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.04%, Verastem Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.06% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Verastem Inc comes in at 407.08%, a number that bests 98.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VSTM comes in at -14.44% -- higher than that of only 15.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VSTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WISA, AGE, HLIT, CHMA, and ALKS.
- VSTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Verastem Inc's official web site, go to www.verastem.com.
VSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.82||52-week high||$4.67|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$1.08|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||2,812,107|
|50-day MA||$2.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.86||Market Cap||484.10M|
Verastem, Inc. (VSTM) Company Bio
Verastem, Inc. focuses on discovering and developing drugs for the treatment of cancer. Its programs target the focal adhesion kinase (FAK) and the phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/mTOR signaling pathways. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Needham, Massachusetts.
VSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full VSTM Social Stream
Latest VSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verastem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSTM as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Marcin Klapczynski/iStock via Getty Images I covered Verastem (VSTM) a few years ago, when they were running duvelisib through the PDUFA. That molecule, now called Copiktra, got approved in 2018 for the following indications: For adult patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia ((CLL)) or small lymphocytic...
A look at the shareholders of Verastem, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VSTM ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
Verastem Oncology Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results, Clinical Updates and Guidance for Key Milestones in 2021 and 1H 2022
Verastem, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSTM) (also known as Verastem Oncology), a biopharmaceutical company committed to advancing new medicines for patients battling cancer, today reported financial results for the three months and full year ending December 31, 2020, and highlighted its key corporate objectives for 2021 and early 2022.
Verastem, Inc. (Nasdaq:VSTM) (also known as Verastem Oncology), a biopharmaceutical company committed to advancing new medicines for patients battling cancer, today announced that the Company will participate in the virtual H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference. The fireside chat will be made available for on-demand listening beginning Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. EST.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
VSTM Price Returns