Verastem, Inc. (VSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSTM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VSTM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSTM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- VSTM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
VSTM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.48%, Verastem Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.46% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Verastem Inc comes in at 266.45%, a number that bests 97.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Verastem Inc's share price is greater than that of 84.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Verastem Inc are EPZM, KOPN, ENTX, SDGR, and TTOO.
- Visit VSTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verastem.com.
VSTM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VSTM's EV/EBIT ratio is 149.15% lower, now standing at -14.4.
- Over the past 117 months, VSTM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- VSTM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSTM.
VSTM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 750.06%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -199.51%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -197.13%.
The table below shows VSTM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VSTM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.79% of graded US stocks.
- VSTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 83rd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SVRA, SESN, and EDIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VSTM.
The table below shows VSTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.17||52-week high||$4.93|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$3.27||Avg. volume||2,778,082|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||573.00M|
Verastem, Inc. (VSTM) Company Bio
Verastem, Inc. focuses on discovering and developing drugs for the treatment of cancer. Its programs target the focal adhesion kinase (FAK) and the phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/mTOR signaling pathways. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Needham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full VSTM Social Stream
Latest VSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verastem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSTM as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, September 22, 2021--Verastem Oncology (Nasdaq:VSTM), a biopharmaceutical company committed to advancing new medicines for patients with cancer, today announced the appointment of Louis J. Denis, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Denis brings more than 25 years of clinical development and oncology expertise to Verastem.
Welcome back, trader!
Several stocks are taking a beating on Monday as news of the China Evergrande Group debt fiasco continues to unfold today.
Electronic Arts (EA) stock is dipping as it beefs up its mobile game with the $1.4 billion acquisition of developer Playdemic from AT&T (T).
Verastem (VSTM) stock is on the rise Monday morning following an announcement from the company concerning a deal with Amgen (AMGN).
VSTM Price Returns