Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSTO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VSTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.46% of US stocks.
- VSTO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VSTO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.46% of US stocks).
VSTO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.62, Vista Outdoor Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 3.46% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.95, Vista Outdoor Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, VSTO has reported earnings growth of 796.76%, putting it ahead of 97.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vista Outdoor Inc are CMCO, PESI, CCF, LXFR, and ESI.
- Visit VSTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to vistaoutdoor.com.
VSTO Valuation Summary
- VSTO's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.2; this is 56.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 80 months, VSTO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- VSTO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.8 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSTO.
VSTO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 26.75%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -205.47%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -541.01%.
The table below shows VSTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VSTO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.35% of graded US stocks.
- VSTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.465 -- ranking 3rd of 12 Defense stocks.
- WRAP, KTOS, and SWBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VSTO.
The table below shows VSTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VSTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.05||52-week high||$52.69|
|Prev. close||$37.75||52-week low||$31.83|
|Day high||$37.18||Avg. volume||872,804|
|50-day MA||$36.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.14||Market Cap||1.97B|
Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Company Bio
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer, and marketer of outdoor recreation and shooting sports products. We operate through two reportable segments: Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products. Together, our segments serve the outdoor sports and recreation markets through a diverse portfolio of well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality, and innovative products. Brands include Remington Ammunition, Bushnell, CamelBak, Bushnell Golf, Bell Helmets, Camp Chef, Giro, QuietKat, Federal Ammunition and more. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VSTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSTO Latest Social Stream
View Full VSTO Social Stream
Latest VSTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vista Outdoor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSTO as an investment opportunity.
Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO), the parent company of 39 renowned brands that design, manufacture and market sporting and outdoor products to consumers around the globe, will be participating in the following investor conferences in March.
Yahoo Finance Live anchors Brad Smith, Emily McCormick, and Rachelle Akuffo reflect back on the Sandy Hook tragedy, the recent settlement between victims' families and gun manufacturer Remington, and the firearms industry's marketing responsibilities.
Vista Outdoor (VSTO) posted FY22 Q3 results and if you want to talk about a company firing across all bores, look no further. Sales grew 38%, EBIT was up 127%, and EBIT margins expanded 818 basis points compared to the same quarter in the prior fiscal year. The company completed...
Vista Outdoor Non-GAAP EPS of $2.10 beats by $0.18, revenue of $795M beats by $48.21M; raises full year guidance
Vista Outdoor press release (NYSE:VSTO): FQ3 Non-GAAP EPS of $2.10 beats by $0.18. Revenue of $795M (+38.3% Y/Y) beats by $48.21M. EBIT and EBITDA Margins of 20% and 22%, respectively; Net Debt Leverage Ratio of 1.0x. Raises FY22 Guidance: Sales of $2.97 Billion to $3 Billion vs. $2.94B consensus, compared with $2.2...
Vista Outdoor press release (VSTO): FQ3 Non-GAAP EPS of $2.10 beats by $0.18.Revenue of $795M (+38.3% Y/Y) beats by $48.21M.EBIT and EBITDA Margins of 20% and 22%, respectively;
VSTO Price Returns