Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.75||52-week high||$39.21|
|Prev. close||$27.97||52-week low||$22.97|
|Day high||$28.19||Avg. volume||524,215|
|50-day MA||$26.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.06||Market Cap||1.57B|
VSTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSTO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VSTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.23% of US stocks.
- VSTO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VSTO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.85% of US stocks).
VSTO Stock Summary
- VSTO's current price/earnings ratio is 4, which is higher than just 8.02% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 64.54%, VISTA OUTDOOR INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.16% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of VISTA OUTDOOR INC's share price is greater than that of merely 7.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VISTA OUTDOOR INC are ARTW, EPC, AQB, AVNS, and HAYN.
- Visit VSTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to vistaoutdoor.com.
VSTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VSTO's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- VSTO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.1 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSTO.
VSTO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.39%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 43.5%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 314.76%.
The table below shows VSTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VSTO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.35% of graded US stocks.
- VSTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.465 -- ranking 3rd of 12 Defense stocks.
- WRAP, KTOS, and SWBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VSTO.
The table below shows VSTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Company Bio
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer, and marketer of outdoor recreation and shooting sports products. We operate through two reportable segments: Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products. Together, our segments serve the outdoor sports and recreation markets through a diverse portfolio of well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality, and innovative products. Brands include Remington Ammunition, Bushnell, CamelBak, Bushnell Golf, Bell Helmets, Camp Chef, Giro, QuietKat, Federal Ammunition and more. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VSTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSTO Latest Social Stream
View Full VSTO Social Stream
Latest VSTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISTA OUTDOOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSTO as an investment opportunity.
Vista Outdoor Participating in Upcoming Investor Conferences
ANOKA, Minn., May 11, 2023--Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO), the parent company of 41 renowned brands that design, manufacture and market sporting and outdoor lifestyle products to consumers around the globe, will be participating in four investor conferences in May and June.
Vista Outdoor (VSTO) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
Vista Outdoor (VSTO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 1.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Vista Outdoor Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results
ANOKA, Minn., May 03, 2023--Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO), the parent company of 41 renowned brands that design, manufacture and market sporting and outdoor lifestyle products to consumers around the globe, today reported operating results for the fourth quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23), which ended on March 31, 2023.
Vista Outdoor PAC Donates $85,000 to Five Nonprofits
ANOKA, Minn., April 26, 2023--Vista Outdoor will donate $85,000 in unused funds from the Vista Outdoor Political Action Committee to five nonprofit organizations.
7 Value Stocks to Buy for 100% Returns
These aren’t just your garden-variety value stocks to buy.
VSTO Price Returns
Continue Researching VSTOWant to do more research on Vista Outdoor Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Vista Outdoor Inc (VSTO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vista Outdoor Inc (VSTO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vista Outdoor Inc (VSTO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...