Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO): Price and Financial Metrics
VSTO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VSTO is 3.12 -- better than 84.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.87%, Vista Outdoor Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.66% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vista Outdoor Inc is reporting a growth rate of -399.08%; that's higher than only 4.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VSTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELY, GVP, NVT, VERO, and FSI.
- Visit VSTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to vistaoutdoor.com.
VSTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.26||52-week high||$38.36|
|Prev. close||$32.21||52-week low||$4.29|
|Day high||$32.65||Avg. volume||1,493,349|
|50-day MA||$28.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.37||Market Cap||1.88B|
Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Company Bio
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Clearfield, Utah.
VSTO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Vista Outdoor Inc. To summarize, we found that Vista Outdoor Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 163.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VSTO, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 82% of its capital from equity, and 18% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 67.5% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Vista Outdoor Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VSTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSTO Latest Social Stream
View Full VSTO Social Stream
Latest VSTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vista Outdoor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSTO as an investment opportunity.
All other ratings for the company including the B1 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and the B1-PD Probability of Default rating remain unchanged. Moody's took no action on the B3 rating on the existing $350 million senior unsecured notes due 2023 as these notes will be repaid and Moody's expects to withdraw the rating upon close.
Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO), a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the outdoor sports and recreation markets, today announced that it has priced its private offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2029 (the "Notes"), an increase of $150 million from the previously announced amount. The Notes will be issued at a price equal to 100.0 percent of their principal amount. The Notes will be senior unsecured obligations of Vista Outdoor and will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by certain of Vista Outdoor's existing and future domestic subsidiaries.
Vista Outdoor (VSTO) traded 2.4% higher premarket after commencing a private offering of $350M principal amount of senior notes due 2029.Proceeds along with cash on hand to be used for redemption of all of its outstanding 5.875% senior notes due 2023....
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Yeti earnings easily beat views as consumers snapped up its drinkware and coolers for outdoor adventures.
VSTO Price Returns
Continue Researching VSTOWant to do more research on Vista Outdoor Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!