Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSTO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VSTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSTO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VSTO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.29% of US stocks).
VSTO Stock Summary
- VSTO's current price/earnings ratio is 3.69, which is higher than just 5.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 144.6%, VISTA OUTDOOR INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.99% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VSTO comes in at -45.02% -- higher than that of just 10.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VSTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWBI, TREE, DGLY, CYAN, and TRT.
- Visit VSTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to vistaoutdoor.com.
VSTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, VSTO's price/earnings ratio is 72.31% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 97 months, VSTO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSTO.
VSTO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 172.98%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 405.15%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 296.17%.
The table below shows VSTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VSTO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.35% of graded US stocks.
- VSTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.465 -- ranking 3rd of 12 Defense stocks.
- WRAP, KTOS, and SWBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VSTO.
The table below shows VSTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VSTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.79||52-week high||$41.64|
|Prev. close||$29.35||52-week low||$22.97|
|Day high||$29.88||Avg. volume||421,257|
|50-day MA||$26.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.53||Market Cap||1.69B|
Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Company Bio
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer, and marketer of outdoor recreation and shooting sports products. We operate through two reportable segments: Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products. Together, our segments serve the outdoor sports and recreation markets through a diverse portfolio of well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality, and innovative products. Brands include Remington Ammunition, Bushnell, CamelBak, Bushnell Golf, Bell Helmets, Camp Chef, Giro, QuietKat, Federal Ammunition and more. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VSTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSTO Latest Social Stream
View Full VSTO Social Stream
Latest VSTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VISTA OUTDOOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSTO as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
In this article, we will take a look at the 22 largest hunting companies in the US. You can skip this part and go to 5 Largest Hunting Companies in the US. The hunting industry in the US remains an attractive niche market for investors. The market has several segments which are expected to grow […]
Vista Outdoor Inc. ("Vista Outdoor") (NYSE: VSTO) today announced plans to report its third quarter fiscal year 2023 financial results on Wednesday, February 1, 2023, after the market closes. Following the earnings release, Vista Outdoor's management will host a conference call on Thursday, February 2, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. EST to review results. In addition to the results, which will be published on Vista Outdoor's website at 5:00 a.m. EST, the company expects to discuss its outlook and financial
Vista Outdoor, Inc (VSTO) is trading 54.56% below its 52-week high of $52.69. It came out of Q2 2023 earnings with an EPS of $1.71 beating estimates by $0.01 but dropped 29% (YoY). The company posted revenues of $781.68 million gaining 0.41% (YoY). It expects its annual revenues to surge over 50% in FY 2023 as compared to the pandemic-ridden FY 2020. The growth will be boosted by the expansion of its brand portfolio and new product innovation that will steer organic growth.
VSTO intends to spin off its outdoor product line from its sporting section to form two separate companies that wil...
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
VSTO Price Returns