VTEX (VTEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTEX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VTEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTEX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VTEX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
VTEX Stock Summary
- VTEX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VTEX's stock had its IPO on July 21, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.39% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VTEX is higher than it is for about merely 10.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VTEX are CRNT, NAVB, AMKR, NURO, and WPRT.
- To check out VTEX's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001793663.
VTEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VTEX's price/earnings ratio is 153.7% lower, now standing at -13.8.
- VTEX's price/sales ratio has moved down 36.3 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTEX.
VTEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.26||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$4.37||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$4.49||Avg. volume||347,289|
|50-day MA||$4.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.02||Market Cap||813.78M|
VTEX (VTEX) Company Bio
VTEX provides software-as-a-service digital commerce platform for enterprise brands and retailers. Its platform enables customers to execute their commerce strategy, including building online stores, integrating, and managing orders across channels, and creating marketplaces to sell products from third-party vendors. It has operations in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTEX Latest Social Stream
View Full VTEX Social Stream
Latest VTEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VTEX that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTEX as an investment opportunity.
Spresso, SaaS Division of Boxed, Partners with VTEX to Bring Data-Driven Insights to Merchants Globally
The Partnership Includes Spresso’s Inaugural Modular SaaS Solutions Price Optimization and LTV & Churn PredictionNEW YORK, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Boxed, Inc. (NYSE: BOXD) (“Boxed” or the “Company”), the technology-driven e-commerce retailer and e-commerce enabler, announced that Spresso, its SaaS modular solution platform has partnered with global enterprise digital commerce platform VTEX. The partnership unlocks Spresso’s modular solutions, including Price Optimization and LTV & Chur
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the global enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, has launched its new retail profitability research paper, "Three Investments to Drive Ecommerce Growth," at NRF 2023.
Investors in VTEX (NYSE:VTEX) from a year ago are still down 65%, even after 9.6% gain this past week
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Anyone who held VTEX ( NYSE:VTEX ) over the...
Every investor in VTEX ( NYSE:VTEX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. We can see that...
VTEX (NYSE: VTEX), the global enterprise digital commerce platform for premier brands and retailers, discloses a strong performance during the start of the holiday shopping season (November). Total Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) of US$1.75 billion, representing an increase of 33% in USD over November 2021 and 27% on an FX Neutral basis. With the opening of the holiday shopping season, VTEX recorded in November a 30% increase of orders year-over-year, demonstrating the long-term trend of consumers
VTEX Price Returns