VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTGN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VTGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTGN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VTGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
VTGN Stock Summary
- VistaGen Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 7.77% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 161.19, VistaGen Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.3% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VTGN's revenue has grown 133.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VTGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VBLT, GNCA, GERN, STTK, and AYLA.
- Visit VTGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vistagen.com.
VTGN Valuation Summary
- VTGN's price/sales ratio is 406.1; this is 3477.97% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VTGN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.3 over the prior 65 months.
- Over the past 65 months, VTGN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTGN.
VTGN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2957.25%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -227.69%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -41.49%.
The table below shows VTGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.05% of graded US stocks.
- VTGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.017 -- ranking 376th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SAGE, SVRA, and EDIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTGN.
The table below shows VTGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$3.32|
|Prev. close||$0.88||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$1.01||Avg. volume||1,367,687|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.65||Market Cap||187.75M|
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN) Company Bio
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops products for patients with diseases and disorders involving the central nervous system. VistaGen Therapeutics serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTGN Latest Social Stream
View Full VTGN Social Stream
Latest VTGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VistaGen Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTGN as an investment opportunity.
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.50% and 8.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Advancing late-stage PH94B clinical program, including: Progress towards topline data readouts for PALISADE-1 and PALISADE-2 Phase 3 trials designed to evaluate PH94B in social anxiety disorder (SAD) that are expected in mid-2022 and second half 2022, respectively;PALISADE Long-term Safety Study and exploratory Phase 2A trial in adjustment disorder with anxiety (AjDA) initiated; and Preparation for clinical development in additional anxiety indications underway. PH10 Phase 2B clinical program in
VistaGen Therapeutics to Report Fiscal Year 2022 Third Quarter Financial Results on February 10, 2022
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTGN), a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative medicines with the potential to go beyond the current standard of care for anxiety, depression, and other central nervous system (CNS) disorders, will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to report its financial results for its fi
VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Analysts Expect VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:VTGN) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $330,000.00
Equities research analysts expect VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:VTGN) to announce $330,000.00 in sales for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have made estimates for VistaGen Therapeutics earnings, with estimates ranging from $300,000.00 to $360,000.00. VistaGen Therapeutics reported sales of $310,000.00 during the same quarter last year, which would suggest a positive year over year 
VTGN Price Returns