Vertex Energy, Inc (VTNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTNR POWR Grades
- VTNR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.82% of US stocks.
- VTNR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- VTNR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
VTNR Stock Summary
- Vertex Energy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.5% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vertex Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -341.06%; that's higher than only 6.1% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Vertex Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VTNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLAY, ALRS, SFBC, QCRH, and STXB.
- VTNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vertex Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.vertexenergy.com.
VTNR Valuation Summary
- VTNR's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 93.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- VTNR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.2 over the prior 147 months.
- VTNR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 147 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTNR.
VTNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.61||52-week high||$14.32|
|Prev. close||$8.76||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$8.85||Avg. volume||7,876,944|
|50-day MA||$8.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.94||Market Cap||445.51M|
Vertex Energy, Inc (VTNR) Company Bio
Vertex Energy Inc. is a middle market consolidator, refiner and re-refiner of distressed petroleum streams, such as used oil, transmix, fuel oils and off-specification commercial chemical products.
VTNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTNR Latest Social Stream
View Full VTNR Social Stream
Latest VTNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vertex Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTNR as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / July 27, 2021 / Vertex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:VTNR, "Vertex" or the "Company"), a leading specialty refiner and marketer of high-purity refined products, today announced that it will issue second quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
Every investor in Vertex Energy, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VTNR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
On May 26, 2021, investors realized specialty refiner Vertex Energy (NASDAQ: VTNR) wasn't the same company it was the day before. Since the May 26 announcement that the company was buying a Mobile, AL refinery from Royal Dutch Shell, the stock and its trading volume have soared.
By appearances, we’re in a period of sustained and steady growth. The main indexes are showing rising trends; the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ both reached new record levels in recent sessions, while the Dow Jones average is hovering just below its all-time high. A combination of low interest rates and a general feeling that inflationary pressures are temporary are helping to buoy stocks. The broad equity gains give investors a wide choice in growth stocks. Plenty of companies have seen their shares make strong gains in recent months. In some cases the gains have been strong enough to leave the overall market in the dust.
VTNR Price Returns