Viatris Inc. (VTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTRS POWR Grades
- VTRS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTRS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- VTRS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
VTRS Stock Summary
- VTRS's went public 33.79 years ago, making it older than 90.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 100.13%, Viatris Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.73% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Viatris Inc is reporting a growth rate of -196.73%; that's higher than just 10.51% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Viatris Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TFX, XYL, SNN, DCI, and PNR.
- VTRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Viatris Inc's official web site, go to www.viatris.com.
VTRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VTRS's price/sales ratio is 71.05% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, VTRS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 34.
- VTRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTRS.
VTRS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.85%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43.92%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -55.28%.
The table below shows VTRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.88% of graded US stocks.
- VTRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.298 -- ranking 153rd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CRIS, KDNY, and YMTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTRS.
The table below shows VTRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.28||52-week high||$18.86|
|Prev. close||$13.33||52-week low||$12.94|
|Day high||$13.55||Avg. volume||9,221,977|
|50-day MA||$14.26||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$15.28||Market Cap||16.06B|
Viatris Inc. (VTRS) Company Bio
Viatris, Inc. is a global healthcare company, which engages in the provision of access to medicines, sustainable operations. It also offers support services such as diagnostic clinics, educational seminars, and digital tools. The firm operates through the following segments: Developed Markets, Greater China, JANZ, and Emerging Markets. The Developed Markets segment comprises operations primarily in North America and Europe. The Greater China segment includes operations in mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The JANZ segment consists of operations in Japan, Australia and New Zealand. The Emerging Markets segment encompasses operations with developing markets and emerging economies including countries in Asia, the Middle East, South and Central America, Africa and Eastern Europe. The company was founded on February 14, 2019 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTRS Latest Social Stream
View Full VTRS Social Stream
Latest VTRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viatris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTRS as an investment opportunity.
Companies often spin off pieces of their businesses into independent entities.
A former information technology executive at Mylan pleaded guilty on Friday to insider trading for using tips from the drugmaker's chief information officer to trade in its stock, generating $4.27 million of illegal profit, authorities said. Dayakar Mallu, 51, admitted to conspiring to commit securities fraud, and to an unrelated charge of helping prepare a false tax return, before U.S. District Judge W. Scott Hardy in Pittsburgh. Mylan is now known as Viatris Inc after merging last November with Pfizer Inc's Upjohn off-patent drug business, which Pfizer spun off.
What might surprise you is that some of the biggest projected gainers are dividend stocks. Based on the highest-listed price target by an analyst or investment bank on Wall Street, the following three dividend stocks could offer upside ranging between 133% and 155%. The first company, memory and storage solutions provider Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU), might come as a bit of a surprise because the company hasn't paid a dividend in a quarter of a century.
© Reuters. 2 Healthcare Stocks Wall Street Predicts Will Rally by 50% or More The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the pace of the global healthcare markets growth. With the widespread adoption of digital technologies and increased healthcare spending, the industry is expected to witness significant growth. Therefore, Wall Street analysts expect healthcare stocks Viatris (VTRS)
Some stocks deliver sizzling gains. Their businesses are exciting. Investors' buzz about these stocks can be deafening. And then there are stocks like Viatris (NASDAQ: VTRS). No sizzling gains here.
VTRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|