Viatris Inc. (VTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
VTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.75||52-week high||$12.40|
|Prev. close||$9.61||52-week low||$8.74|
|Day high||$9.79||Avg. volume||9,086,635|
|50-day MA||$9.34||Dividend yield||5.12%|
|200-day MA||$9.86||Market Cap||11.70B|
VTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTRS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VTRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- VTRS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VTRS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
VTRS Stock Summary
- VTRS's went public 35.99 years ago, making it older than 90.94% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.14, VIATRIS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- VIATRIS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VTRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CW, BAX, IART, PLPC, and OC.
- VTRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIATRIS INC's official web site, go to www.viatris.com.
VTRS Valuation Summary
- VTRS's price/earnings ratio is 6.2; this is 76.65% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VTRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTRS.
VTRS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.78%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.92%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -55.64%.
The table below shows VTRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.02% of graded US stocks.
- VTRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.298 -- ranking 155th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CRIS, KDNY, and AGIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTRS.
The table below shows VTRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTRS Latest Social Stream
View Full VTRS Social Stream
Latest VTRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIATRIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTRS as an investment opportunity.
Often the best investments are out-of-favor and trade at silly cheap valuations.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep a close eye on.
Community Activity Part of Company's Impact Week Anniversary CelebrationPITTSBURGH, PA / ACCESSWIRE / November 21, 2023 / Viatris (NASDAQ:VTRS), a global healthcare company, today announced that it has packed 1,000 backpacks in partnership with Comfort ...
Viatris Inc (NASDAQ:VTRS) recently announced a dividend of $0.12 per share, payable on 2023-12-15, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-11-22. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's look into Viatris Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Each of these seven low P/E value stocks trades for under 10 times earnings, but could rise to a much higher valuation as sentiment improves.
VTRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|