Viatris Inc. (VTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTRS POWR Grades
- VTRS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTRS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VTRS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.48% of US stocks).
VTRS Stock Summary
- VIATRIS INC's stock had its IPO on December 18, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.39% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, VTRS has reported earnings growth of -306.02%, putting it ahead of just 5.44% of US stocks in our set.
- VIATRIS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIATRIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CW, PKI, HUN, WAB, and TFX.
- Visit VTRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viatris.com.
VTRS Valuation Summary
- VTRS's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 85.57% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VTRS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTRS.
VTRS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -62.22%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -51.32%.
The table below shows VTRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.02% of graded US stocks.
- VTRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.298 -- ranking 155th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CRIS, KDNY, and AGIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTRS.
The table below shows VTRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.14||52-week high||$15.60|
|Prev. close||$11.02||52-week low||$8.42|
|Day high||$11.14||Avg. volume||11,689,795|
|50-day MA||$9.82||Dividend yield||4.31%|
|200-day MA||$10.60||Market Cap||13.51B|
Most Popular Stories View All
VTRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTRS Latest Social Stream
View Full VTRS Social Stream
Latest VTRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIATRIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTRS as an investment opportunity.
The Q2 results are not too exciting. While revenue performance was decent, profitability was weaker
Over the past three months, shares of Viatris'' Inc. (NASDAQ: VTRS ) moved higher by 8.16%. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let''s look at how much debt Viatris'' has. Viatris'' Debt According to the Viatris''''s most recent financial statement as reported on November 7, 2022, total debt is at $19.99 billion, with $18.72 billion in long-term debt and $1.26 billion in current debt. Adjusting for $646.70 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $19.34 billion. Let''s define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company''s debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Three simple words can make you a lot of money over the long run: buy and hold. Here's why they chose Pfizer (NYSE: PFE), Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO), and Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX). Prosper Junior Bakiny (Pfizer): Pfizer has grown its top line at an incredible pace over the past two years.
VTRS agreed to acquire OYST and Famy Life Sciences for combined $700 million to $750 million. OYST shareholders receive $11 plus a CVR (potentially worth $1-$2) per share.
EQS-News: PAION AG / Key word(s): Expansion PAION AG enters partnership with Viatris and expands sales activities in Europe 16.11.2022 / 11:40 CET/CEST The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. PAION AG enters partnership with Viatris and expands sales activities in Europe
VTRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|