Viatris Inc. (VTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTRS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VTRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTRS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- VTRS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
VTRS Stock Summary
- VTRS's went public 34.3 years ago, making it older than 90.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VTRS is currently 4.48, higher than only 14.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VTRS comes in at 18.47% -- higher than that of 90.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Viatris Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TFX, XYL, CW, SNN, and WAB.
- Visit VTRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viatris.com.
VTRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VTRS's price/sales ratio is 71.05% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, VTRS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 34.
- VTRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTRS.
VTRS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.09%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.35%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -52.28%.
The table below shows VTRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.02% of graded US stocks.
- VTRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.298 -- ranking 155th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CRIS, KDNY, and AGIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTRS.
The table below shows VTRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.05||52-week high||$15.92|
|Prev. close||$11.84||52-week low||$9.66|
|Day high||$12.06||Avg. volume||13,032,235|
|50-day MA||$10.84||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$12.96||Market Cap||14.61B|
Most Popular Stories View All
VTRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTRS Latest Social Stream
View Full VTRS Social Stream
Latest VTRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Viatris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTRS as an investment opportunity.
Viatris (NASDAQ:VTRS) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Friday, February 25th, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.75 and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $4.34B Over the last 2 years, VTRS has beaten EPS estimates 100% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates 38% of...
Viatris (VTRS) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Theravance (TBPH) reports wider-than-expected loss for the fourth quarter of 2021. Revenues decline year over year.
Viatris (VTRS) closed the most recent trading day at $14.32, moving -1.58% from the previous trading session.
Viatris' (VTRS) Q4 earnings might have gained from the solid performance of Lipitor, Influvac, Viagra and EpiPen.
VTRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|